PDA

View Full Version : Players level 20 and above.....

s_lynne
11-20-13, 03:59 PM
I have quite a few neighbors that are at level 20 and above and have expanded most of their farms. Which I think is awesome. But I, on the other hand, have been playing for, what the game says, 75 days and I'm still havin trouble expanding to the treehouse. I'm constantly sendin out deliveries in hopes of obtaining items needed for expansions but I haven't gotten anything for the past week. If the drop ratio for items are so low, how are people expanding? Are they dropping a lot of real money? If not, people must have an insane amount of luck. Something that I just don't have.

s_lynne
11-20-13, 04:00 PM
I forgot to state that I'm at lvl 17 by the way.

nicxole
11-20-13, 05:35 PM
Expanding is EXTREMELY frustrating, I'm 27 and have had a hard time with it. You definitely need to stalk the shops frequently. I've bought a lot of expansion parts on there and check out stormies store because here and there he'll sell some

aquagirl79
11-21-13, 11:20 AM
I'm having the same issue. No matter how many deliveries I do I don't get what I need to expand.I can't even get the things needed to invest in more slots. I see levels lower than me with bigger farms. I also hate the fact that it cost so much to get things and you earn so little with deliveries and such. Then animals, like the sheep, take so long to yield anything to make. This game is very discouraging. Because of that fact I am not willing to spend money on it. Maybe if the cash flow and harvesting was a little. better.

Danthrax85
11-21-13, 12:29 PM
You've got to keep checking the newspaper and sending deliveries.
Expand in straight lines toward the places you want to reach (fishing pond, mine, train, herb garden, junk piles, honey comb) and try to check people's shops frequently.
The train will help you gain extra maps, permits, and deeds too

creolepraline
11-21-13, 02:21 PM
I just do a minimum of 20 deliveries a day. I get a fair share of maps, well really, all of my maps this way. I rarely ever get them from the stand or neighbors. Right now I've just expanding a couple nights ago and still have 20 of the red/yellow map things and 7 of the green ones. I still don't remember their named and I'm on level 38!