PDA

View Full Version : Please add new recipes to existing machines

ChickieCago
11-20-13, 02:31 PM
I would like to see new recipes added to any existing machines that we already have. I do appreciate the goals and releases of new machines, but why does this not occur more frequently? I really look forward to new recipes on existing machines that happens in RS, so it can be done. All of the recipes I have so far have been mastered - please consider adding this feature to BS in at least a monthly update. New drinks, new donuts, new ice cream, new pancakes, new whatever on whatever machines. Please and thanks...

xyzd
11-20-13, 03:31 PM
I agree!!

Stueeeee
11-20-13, 05:19 PM
+ 1 to this. But will they listen. Hmmmm.

No

michstall
11-23-13, 09:40 AM
I agree, we need new recipes please.

my607
11-24-13, 10:38 AM
Please add some holiday recipes to old ovens. Christmas drinks cookies like reindeer shapes Santa hat elf shape so we all can get into holiday spirit. Thanks TL ��

myferngardens
11-30-13, 12:09 PM
Please. Loads an loads of new recipes on the drink mixer and oven...that's all I want for Christmas.

ginrae22
11-30-13, 02:17 PM
Please. Loads an loads of new recipes on the drink mixer and oven...that's all I want for Christmas.

Totally. i'm so bored not having any new recipes! It's been so long that I've actually been able to master almost every recipe on there all i have left is the pumpkin pie!

ChickieCago
12-04-13, 02:01 PM
Bumping this thread -

In order for us higher level (and paying) players & customers to continue with this game, we MUST have new recipes. It is being done in Restaurant Story, please consider adding recipes to existing machines. The higher level players have just run out of recipes to make.

ajtx14
12-10-13, 11:21 PM
Would love some new recipes on any machine. Also, would love to have the chance to complete old goals that were over before I even began playing. Thanks! :)

29vanilla
01-07-14, 10:12 PM
I agree. Please pretty please.

shanapiv
01-09-14, 04:59 PM
I'd love to see the specialty ovens have more and more shorter recipes! An oven isn't very fun if it only has like 12-24 hour recipes.

ChickieCago
01-29-14, 11:52 AM
Bumping this. Nice to see others have this same discrepancy.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 12:33 PM
Want more recipes on existing appliances!!!!!!!!

saren47
01-29-14, 04:13 PM
What do players do when they master ALL the recipes? Should we just quit and find another bakery game?

Please TL give us new recipes so we can continue with this lovely, fun game.

CakeOOH
01-30-14, 01:13 AM
agree! or let us complete missed goal recipes that are greyed out! seeing them there is making me crazy. if there is no option to complete a goal, it shouldn't be visible...

saren47
02-02-14, 10:42 AM
Bumping this topic.

tresspassers
02-02-14, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't have spent 10,000 coins and parts on a cocoa maker if I knew it was going to have only one recipe!

bobbyrae
02-02-14, 01:43 PM
What do players do when they master ALL the recipes? Should we just quit and find another bakery game?

Lol. Perhaps?

ferylit
02-02-14, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't have spent 10,000 coins and parts on a cocoa maker if I knew it was going to have only one recipe!

So true!

ElaineCarrel
02-02-14, 08:36 PM
There's a thread somewhere over in the Discussions Forum that tells u how many recipes per appliance there r. I know the ice cream appliance has quite a few recipes.

twospoons
02-02-14, 11:48 PM

That drove me CRAZY when I first got to the stage where you buy something other than basic ovens. I still very much agree that they shouldn't bother with one recipe-appliances (especially when it's so easy to think of more, I mean you managed 3 kinds of hot chocolate in RS, so put the mint and cinnamon kinds on bakery's cocoa maker, for Pete's sake!) but really, it's still 2 gems you wouldn't otherwise get, and 10000 coins is so easy to make back. (well, depending on your level).

bobbyrae
02-03-14, 10:07 AM
At least you got two gems for mastering the recipe. :rolleyes: I don't understand why we can't keep getting new drink and food on the same machines we have already. I do not mind getting new applicances to build, but why must they only have a maximum of three recipes each? :confused:

ElaineCarrel
02-03-14, 02:34 PM
As everyone else has asked and I'm also asking/begging plz add those much needed recipes 2 the reg ovens and drink mixers like u do in RS. It happens weekly in RS so y not here in BS? I'm running out of appliances here in BS and I don't want 2.resort 2 cooking the same recipe over and over again.

igames4me
02-03-14, 02:37 PM
At least you got two gems for mastering the recipe. :rolleyes: I don't understand why we can't keep getting new drink and food on the same machines we have already. I do not mind getting new applicances to build, but why must they only have a maximum of three recipes each? :confused:

hey 3 recipes is better than 1 recipe as we used to get before

Panoy18
02-05-14, 11:10 AM
That would be nice

cozyreader13
02-08-14, 04:49 AM
I would love to see new recipes on the original oven and drink recipe! Bums me out we don't get them but RS does

gammietinky
02-28-14, 11:55 PM
I'm another long time player and I also would love to see this happen. And also a chance at completing goals I hadn't had a chance to attempt. I wish I knew that completing goals opened up the opportunity to buy new appliances and therefore new baked goods. I missed several goals when I was a new player because I was unaware of the importance of achieving goals.

mollybrown0
03-01-14, 06:23 AM
I'm level 15 something on Bakery Story, but there really aren't enough recepies! Most of the recepies I've unlocked only take a few hours and they don't have large quantities, which makes it harder for lower level players to make profit and level up.

I've found that the best way for me to make a profit is to have food and drink baking overnight to be sold the following day, as they usually have large quantities with them.

But I can't do much with them if there are only about 5 that I can choose from. It's boring repeating the same recipies and not having any good ones to choose from.

I would like to see more recipes available, but not just two or three new ones, add loads in one update like around 7-10.

ElaineCarrel
03-01-14, 02:53 PM
I'm another long time player looking 4 more recipes 2 b added 2 existing equip or new equip like u used 2 do. I believe the last non goal related appliance that was added was the treasure chest oven back around the time the pirates were invading BS but it wasn't part of the challenge.
I've mastered almost everything so I would really like 2 c this happen.

yarnister
03-15-14, 08:44 AM
I haven't been playing that long but it amazes me they don't add recipes, particularly to cater for the long time dedicated player, but then I was surprised that you couldn't make a birthday cake or christmas cake with the basic oven or does that come much later? It concerns me that as I hopefully get further in the game I will only have goal related appliances to look forward to.

sonyalch
03-22-14, 06:29 PM
I hate some machines only cook one dish. Also, I would like the chance to unlock recipes from past quests that are locked.

zeldashepard
03-22-14, 06:45 PM
Yes, PLEASE! why does RS get new recipes all the time, but BS doesn't?

sonyalch
03-25-14, 08:07 AM
Especially to the machines that only cook one thing. Also unlock dishes that are from ancient quests. Even if you have to complete said quests to unlock the dishes. I hate that I can't cook all the recipes available because I didn't get to do a quest a long time ago.

ChickieCago
04-29-14, 07:20 AM
Bumping this ^^^ New recipes please on existing machines!!

jakegav12
05-21-14, 11:18 AM
Yes we really need new recipes so bored with the same old stuff ! Thanks

KimWill
06-06-14, 03:38 AM
Would be nice. I have been playing for about 3 years (took a break for several months) and have very few recipes left. I'd like to have some more recipes for the ovens that only have 1-3 recipes.

jim23cash
06-06-14, 04:14 AM
We got new soccer ball cake pops recipe this week on ovens.
Thanks TL, that's a good start, now more please!

Jillsstop
06-06-14, 11:56 PM
I do not have this yet for my ovens they must still be rolling it out.

kooky panda
06-07-14, 12:27 PM
I do not have this yet for my ovens they must still be rolling it out.
If you play on android, make sure you have downloaded the new version.

Bakery- Soccer World from google play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory37

Honeybun73
06-07-14, 08:50 PM
His is your bakery story or restaurant story customers walking slow

Honeybun73
06-07-14, 08:52 PM
Is your customers walking slow like mines

babekakes
06-10-14, 09:12 PM
Love the idea about completing old goals. That is an amazing idea. Adding more recipes is always great especially when you lvl 99 and you have them all complete.

Sparkly888
06-11-14, 04:21 PM
We got new soccer ball cake pops recipe this week on ovens.
Thanks TL, that's a good start, now more please!
I like that the new soccer cake pops are right at the front of the recipe book. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed them at all.

MrPiMan
07-10-14, 08:00 PM
I like that the new soccer cake pops are right at the front of the recipe book. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed them at all.

I have to say, I was completely and totally elated when I found the soccer cake pops in the oven section -- by accident I might add. I get tired of all the goals as a way to get additional appliances and then to have to beg for parts from my neighbors. I like my neighbors but, to have to always be asking for parts -- and all this to bake a few more additional items. When I saw the soccer cake pops, I became hopeful that there would be more recipes that wouldn't be tied to having to get new appliances all the time.

The goals are fine and they should be fun but, if the only way to get additional appliances is to do goals and then beg for parts it makes me feel a bit like I am in a rat race and it isn't as fun anymore. I was very disappointed too to see that unlike past years, there weren't any holiday drinks or food added to existing appliances this last holiday season. (Unless I missed them somehow but, I checked regularly and never saw anything.) I was really hoping to have a whole swath of new holiday themed items to bake.

I do so hope that TeamLava starts adding new recipes to existing appliances -- the drink machine and oven in particular. I don't want to do the rat race thing doing the goals and begging for parts but I do want to bake and bake and spend time (and $$$) working on my online bakery.

My son noticed that there are a number of items that used to be part of the recipes offered for the oven that aren't there anymore. (These weren't seasonal but regular recipes.) Perhaps TeamLava can rotate recipes in and out like that a bit more to keep things fresh.

bobbyrae
07-11-14, 08:41 AM
I would really love to see some more drinks on the drink, frozen drink, juice, shaved ice machines too. It's summer, could we not have more ice cream dishes to make on the ice cream maker & frosty freezer?

lumerr
07-06-15, 07:09 PM
I agree about completing old goals and building new ovens
Also agree: more recipes in all machines please ?? ♥♥♥

oo56
07-19-15, 11:20 AM
Yes! There are so many possibilities for new recipes on already existing appliances - this will make the game more fun (and us happy:D), not just cooking the same old things over-and-over again! By the way, I don't mind building new appliances for new recipes, but I think already existing appliances could use an update!;)