PDA

View Full Version : "An unfair attack..."

sand
11-20-13, 11:46 AM
"ATTENTION: An unfair attack looted more than it should have! We've returned 3 trophies, 27936 coins and 125604 Spellstone to your inbox. Thank you for playing as we work to improve the game."

Now this is new. (Nevermind the reference to crowns as "trophies." They must have been playing COC when they wrote it. LOL)
I am now going to see whether this credit is already part of my balance, as it would address a concern I previously voiced about suddenly receiving refunded resources.

sand
11-20-13, 11:57 AM
Sweet! The crowns are already credited, but not the resources. Rather than being automatically adding to the vault balance, they appear in the Inbox down under the ALLIANCE INVITES in a section titled BUNDLE ITEMS. The spellstone and coins show up as separate bundles with a USE button. Very neat. Looks like I get to choose when I want to use it. A mini-bank!
I have no idea which attack was the "unfair attack" because of course they don't disclose that.

FrozenTurtle
11-20-13, 01:27 PM
Sweet! The crowns are already credited, but not the resources. Rather than being automatically adding to the vault balance, they appear in the Inbox down under the ALLIANCE INVITES in a section titled BUNDLE ITEMS. The spellstone and coins show up as separate bundles with a USE button. Very neat. Looks like I get to choose when I want to use it. A mini-bank!
I have no idea which attack was the "unfair attack" because of course they don't disclose that.

Glad to see you're happy with this! We purposely gave you a "stash" of resources rather than adding it to your vaults to prevent it from being looted while you are offline. Also, we do not disclose who the attacker was due to privacy concerns.

sand
11-21-13, 12:47 AM
I now see that the "unfair attack" was a hack. I didn't notice it at first, but the loot they took matched the refund precisely. Upon reviewing the replay, I now see that the battle lasted about 30 seconds and the attacker got the victory with only 6% damage.
This was NOT a hack I reported, as I was not even aware of it. I applaud FireMocha for weeding out hackers and making reparations without us all having to make individual reports.
I've seen many complaints about this problem and claims that FireMocha isn't doing anything about it, so I feel it's fair to give them credit for setting things right. Thank you, FireMocha!

MeisterLampee
11-21-13, 07:56 AM
Yes, thank you FM. We appreciate every effort to lessen the damage of hackers. Welldone!

jacobvanbourne
11-21-13, 03:19 PM
Frozen, I like this as well. Thank you for this. Even this would be a welcome thing to hear about before it occurs. Many thanks.

nachomandeluxe
12-01-13, 09:23 PM
Lol calling them trophies ( those are from COC ) I've nearly made that mistake!