PDA

View Full Version : HELP w/Forge

tigeress2474
11-20-13, 07:28 AM
I need 10 red scales from a dragon. But I don't have a dragon. How else can I get or make the forge I need for the quest?

PikaSquirrel
11-20-13, 11:38 AM
Only the Dragon will drop Dragon Scale.

tigeress2474
11-20-13, 05:37 PM
Only the Dragon will drop Dragon Scale.

So I have to buy a dragon for 350 gems? I no longer have gems after what TL did to me with buying the Barracks that suck anyways because everything takes 2 day now.

So looks like I won't do this quest :(

Queenzod
11-20-13, 06:32 PM
So I have to buy a dragon for 350 gems? I no longer have gems after what TL did to me with buying the Barracks that suck anyways because everything takes 2 day now.

So looks like I won't do this quest :(

You can get a dragon egg from the Roost. You don't have to buy one, but it's a rare drop.

BriarAvenue
11-20-13, 11:41 PM
I need 10 red scales from a dragon. But I don't have a dragon. How else can I get or make the forge I need for the quest?
I got mine by buying them with 12 gems at a time. Total 120 gems, cheaper than buying dragon which you need to wait for it to grow. I got my gems from adventure trips, drop from mr. Piggy n purple cow, and exchange with Apple pies etc.

BriarAvenue
11-20-13, 11:44 PM
You can get a dragon egg from the Roost. You don't have to buy one, but it's a rare drop. no, with the dragon egg, you need to do the long trail of quest (which I am half way still), but I finished that knife forging after a few days by accumulating gems little by little. Sometimes the adventures brought me 7 gems in a trip!