PDA

View Full Version : whats up with the servers?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:02 AM
Today is the worst in a long time. Constant crashing, its just taken me an hour to accept 20 gifts as the 'processing' box just whirls round and round for ages. Watering is taking forever also. I've lost 20 neighbours in the last 3 days - and they all say the same - its unplayable.

I've e-mailed, but always get the same response - we cannot comment but will pass your comments onto the developers. Well, I've lost patience. Why is it that even though FS is still the no. 1 story game on the apple charts have team lava seen fit to just drop it. Keep promising an update that never arrives - unless you count that cop-out of a few coloured useless trees.

Farm story deserves an update. Its still the best game. However, I'm done - been playing since last July, and have loved it, but enough is enough. Like many others, and many to come, I quit - if team lava can't be bothered to continue then why should we? Undoubtedly the slow servers are probably due to yet another new story coming - usually what happens - and no doubt it will be just as bad as treasure island or as boring as empire. No business sense whatsoever it seems - keep your existing customers happy - do you really think that new customers don't find the forum and read all the complaints?

I imagine, like all the others, this post will not receive a reply from Team Lava - and even if it does, it will be yet another empty promise. I don't usually complain, and have just read this forum with interest, but this is the end - and felt compelled to write. Yes its a free game (gem issue aside), but if you promise weekly updates, thats what you should deliver - not been one since September.

I've started playing a game called Trade Nations - its good fun, they update regularly, and listen to their customers - take note. And no, I don't work for them!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:04 AM
i have the same problem with bs fs en rs sorry neighbours, i am not going to manage to tip en water everybody today