PDA

View Full Version : Easy Oven faqs

kristianev
11-14-12, 11:22 PM
I have purchased and easy bake oven. It says it requires no cooking time, that you can make dishes instantly? I have collected the parts needed and built the oven, but the cooking time seems to be exactly the same as for the other ovens...why?

greygull
11-14-12, 11:27 PM
I don't recall the exact words it uses, but it doesn't instantly prepare dishes. Instead of the tap to prepare(when starting) and the tap to serve (after its done), you just tap once.

LizMarieSunday
10-21-13, 10:54 PM
Well, that was a waste of my time...

tennysonrobin
10-22-13, 03:52 AM
I don't recall the exact words it uses, but it doesn't instantly prepare dishes. Instead of the tap to prepare(when starting) and the tap to serve (after its done), you just tap once.

Does it reduce the amount of xp you get each dish? I've always been wondering this...

graciessweets
10-22-13, 06:25 AM
Xp remains the same.....just no more tapping and tapping and tapping. I like the easy oven, has reduced my accidental gem expenditures ;-)

tennysonrobin
10-22-13, 08:01 AM
Xp remains the same.....just no more tapping and tapping and tapping. I like the easy oven, has reduced my accidental gem expenditures ;-)

Thanks, then I must replace all of them. 19 appliances is not an easy work (1 slot bought accidentally XD)

Gypsy_Cat
10-22-13, 11:07 AM
It took me awhile to realize the value of the easy ovens/stove, but once I did, I bought 18 (then I too accidentally bought another slot, grr) and sold all of my regular stoves. It saves a ton of time without all the tap, tap, tapping. I wish all of the appliances had an easy option.

chillez
10-22-13, 04:08 PM
I remember when they first came out. There was talk about an easy drink maker but that never happened.

rockhollow
10-22-13, 06:48 PM
A bit off topic but:

There are so many appliances that I can not buy yet, they all say 'goal' and are not highlighted.
When will these unlock?
I 've been playing awhile, so was quite surprised to see so many still to unlock.

minidemon88
10-23-13, 01:27 AM
A bit off topic but:

There are so many appliances that I can not buy yet, they all say 'goal' and are not highlighted.
When will these unlock?
I 've been playing awhile, so was quite surprised to see so many still to unlock.

Those locked appliances/recipes you saw are all from past goals released. Unfortunately, you can't unlock them since the goals are long expired already.

sharpguy32
10-23-13, 02:00 AM
The majority of the new goals have a 30 day timer. If you don't unlock those within the 30 days (or you wasn't playing at that time and/or slacking) then you missed out. Have to hope hey get re-released in the future, I suppose. There are many goal appliances in the Market tab, but unobtainable if you didn't do the goals, when they were available. Think they should be removed from market tab in this state. Its a tease to keep displaying them :D

gabbysmom87
10-23-13, 06:10 AM
If they remove them, then the players that did unlock them won't be able to buy anymorea.. So.. That's worse.

rockhollow
10-23-13, 07:22 PM
Thank everyone for the info.
Yes, there are times when I didn't do the goals. At the beginning I was to busy just baking, and then if the goal requires downloading other games, I usually don't do it.
I've tried to play other 'story' games, but just don't have the time or real interest.
I guess they're just gone for me.
I wish they had more goals for gems that involved just the bakery story.

annkirsten
11-20-13, 05:33 AM
Hi, I bought d easy oven for 20,000 coins..hoping dat it could be a productive oven jz like my other simple ovens, but not! It got me a box... how does it function?????

srg70
11-20-13, 06:08 AM
Hi, I bought d easy oven for 20,000 coins..hoping dat it could be a productive oven jz like my other simple ovens, but not! It got me a box... how does it function?????

Click on the box and it will tell you what parts you need. Once you've collected those parts you can build the oven.

greygull
11-20-13, 10:58 AM
This post (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59838-Restaurant-Story-Game-Guide&p=757846&viewfull=1#post757846) should be helpful :)

MsBrookeNicole
11-20-13, 06:28 PM
Actually, I do have a question too for those who have the oven.

Since there is less tapping when you are cooking with it, have you guys found that it reduces the risk of accidentally using gems to finish a recipe? If that's the case, I might splurge on a few.

bobbyrae
11-21-13, 10:37 AM
it doesn't reduce the risk for me.

yumyumsnack
11-21-13, 11:12 AM
Doesn't reduce the risk for me, either. May even raise the risk since I'm more used to tapping a couple of extra times. I bought one to try it out but will not be getting more.

CFamBakery
04-17-14, 09:53 AM
I'm considering getting an Easy Oven, so wanted to get some feedback from more experienced players. I found some posts on the forum about it but they are 3+ years old. It was new at the time so there wasn't much info about it.
What are the advantages? Is it worth it?

Please help....

PepperWoo
04-17-14, 05:30 PM
I have 18 easy ovens and frankly, if I had more slots I'd build more of them lol yes I think it is worth it. Saved me so much time. Also, I tend to set alarm and wake up in the middle of the night just to serve my food and because you click less, it helps get rid of accidental gem usage in that half awake state xD

gabbysmom87
04-17-14, 06:46 PM
I love the easy ovens! It made me lazy though because goal ovens or drink machine etc you have to tap tap and I get annoyed lol

sally_brown
04-17-14, 07:30 PM
I wish all the ovens were easy ovens. I hate the tapping.