PDA

View Full Version : Rye, Poppies n Buttercup?

samfarm1203
11-20-13, 12:59 AM
Have the following crops been removed?

Rye
Orange Poppies
Buttercup?

Thanks!

nmishii
11-20-13, 02:01 AM
Yes. Rye and orange poppies are Halloween crops. I know buttercup was removed also but not sure what holiday it is associated.

samfarm1203
11-20-13, 11:38 PM
Yes. Rye and orange poppies are Halloween crops. I know buttercup was removed also but not sure what holiday it is associated.

Thanks! Any idea about Clover? That too has been removed? And was that for St. Patricks?

bbieprnc
11-21-13, 06:24 AM
Thanks! Any idea about Clover? That too has been removed? And was that for St. Patricks?

No, I still have Clover, did you look through your crop? It is a veggie - I believe.

nmishii
11-21-13, 09:49 AM
I also have Clover. On the android thanksgiving version, it's on the second page of the veggies.

samfarm1203
11-22-13, 12:05 AM
No, I still have Clover, did you look through your crop? It is a veggie - I believe.

I do not have Clover - i looked thru the veggies :(

samfarm1203
11-22-13, 12:06 AM
I also have Clover. On the android thanksgiving version, it's on the second page of the veggies.

I am also using the Android Thanksgiving version - but i do not have clover - i have chervil and cucumber tho.
Y am i missing clover???

nmishii
11-22-13, 12:32 AM
Probably because you didn't download the st Patricks day version in March.

There are so many regular crops and trees that will take you way over a year to master. You have plenty to do without clover and the other crops that were removed in the last 2+ years.

samfarm1203
11-22-13, 01:08 AM

There are so many regular crops and trees that will take you way over a year to master. You have plenty to do without clover and the other crops that were removed in the last 2+ years.

hehe! yes, i know that :) its just that i feel sad that i have missed some crops.

thanks!!

samfarm1203
11-22-13, 01:20 AM

I have another question as well.. So If I had downloaded the St. Patricks edition, would the Clover appear in the Thanksgiving edition that I am using now? For example, I continue to have Mother's Boquet etc in the Thanksgiving version - is it because I was playing the Mother's Day version earlier?