PDA

View Full Version : why a delay in receiving parts requests

wildart
11-19-13, 07:15 PM
I play daily and am often on four or more times during the day. I check gifts received and always look for box parts requests from my neighbors at the bottom of the list. Many times I find them showing up saying they were sent 2 days ago. Is there some limit to how many parts requests are sent out per day? If someone has 40 neighbors and they send them all a request for parts are only so many delivered each day?

MissCeara
11-19-13, 08:42 PM
20 per day, like gifts. After 20 are filled, your neighbors won't even see the request until after midnight PST the following day. And if you sent them to 100 neighbors, some neighbors won't see them for 5 days, etc.

sharpguy32
11-20-13, 01:12 AM
Here is another post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59815-Question-about-requests) with some info about that as well. But in a nutshell, whenever you request parts, keep track of how many you send your neighbors daily. Never exceed 20 (else anything over will be in queue for next day/server reset (Server resets at 12:00am Pacific time (-8 UTC/GMT). That's when parts requests, tips, gifts resets.

GAM13048
11-22-13, 10:29 AM
Thanks for clearing this situation up for me, I had removed some neighbors for this simple problem. I just simply post on my wall...
"Send Parts ONLY" and it works. Food is temporary, parts are far better.