PDA

View Full Version : neighbors not receiving map request

walhalladragon
11-19-13, 05:26 PM
I sent out 58 map request this morning. I have received 4 from people who didn't play yesterday and answered the request from then. My neighbors are telling me they have not gotten my request but when I try to send request again I get a message that 58 people have gotten the request. How do I expand if my neighbors that play daily are not getting the request? I have 2 mythics and a stone on the nest and no place to put a habitat if I ever get 6 mil coins to pay for one.

Are other people having this problem? I can't afford to buy the maps and have gold for the rest of the game. I need help NOW!!! What do I do?

doop01
11-19-13, 05:58 PM
Sometimes maps can take up to a few days to appear for your nbrs to send. This probably depends upon the number of requests that they have received. Don't worry, you will find that maps will continue to be sent to you days after your initial request :)

awsumum
11-19-13, 06:00 PM
I think (but don't quote me) that you can only receive 20 maps a day, so if you sent out 58, it may take a little while for neighbours to receive the request and then send you a map :)

AzHadz
11-19-13, 06:02 PM
Sometimes maps can take up to a few days to appear for your nbrs to send. This probably depends upon the number of requests that they have received. Don't worry, you will find that maps will continue to be sent to you days after your initial request :)

My GF sends me maps from one of her iOS devices to my Android Device. I get the request and respond....but it NEVER shows up as me having sent the map in her news feed. Sitting side by side. NOTHING. It appears she doesn't receive the map from me at all!!

That's a bug that should be fixed for sure.

doop01
11-19-13, 06:07 PM
My GF sends me maps from one of her iOS devices to my Android Device. I get the request and respond....but it NEVER shows up as me having sent the map in her news feed. Sitting side by side. NOTHING. It appears she doesn't receive the map from me at all!!

That's a bug that should be fixed for sure.
Really??? :( so maybe all map requests are not received after all!

AzHadz
11-19-13, 06:12 PM
Really??? :( so maybe all map requests are not received after all!

She received them from my iOS account and her other friends...just not that particular island of mine. Have NO IDEA why. Other people seem to get maps from me...go figure.

doop01
11-19-13, 06:14 PM
She received them from my iOS account and her other friends...just not that particular island of mine. Have NO IDEA why. Other people seem to get maps from me...go figure.
Ok, that is weird. I'll watch for it because I have sent map requests recently too :-/