PDA

View Full Version : So this is a big joke right?

Takiofallen
11-19-13, 02:28 PM
Ok so this time around you updated the patch notes in a timely fashion. Great thanks, while most are not happy i'm sure we are all happy we found out in a timely manner. So what about the other changes that you addressed in different threads why not include them in an over all game changes.

1. Now if your are simply browsing you lose your shield?? Why were we not informed about this. When did this begin.

2. If (higher levels ) you are signed in to long you are automatically kicked off and denied access? You call this a new feature??? I was one of the few who didn't have this problem more then once or twice but so many others of varying levels did. So instead of the system maintenance you will now say what? You played for an hour take a rest and comeback in 10 minutes???

What are the time frame on these forced logouts? What level must you be before you qualify for the great new feature.

3. Any other surprises that have huge ramifications on game play that you would like to share? Inquiring minds would like to know.

donger2k
11-19-13, 02:39 PM
FrozenTurtle....are you going to pubish the 'max login times' and 'kickout times'?

Grog76
11-19-13, 06:05 PM
I'm not at the ranking summit so I can't comment from personal experience, but a certain program or programs can enable a periodic click on your mobile device to trick the app into thinking that the user is always 'on'. If used properly, it means that the user is never off-line and can't be attacked or revenged. Apparently this is or was common on CoC. Others here have commented that some kingdoms can never be attacked because they are always on-line - seemingly 24/7.

I'm speculating, but forced logouts are potenitally a means of defeating this flaw/*****.

FrozenTurtle
11-19-13, 06:08 PM
FrozenTurtle....are you going to pubish the 'max login times' and 'kickout times'?

There will be no set time, but it will be a very very long time to be playing. :)

Takiofallen
11-19-13, 09:27 PM
This makes it a good thing then. I have a list of people that seem to always be online.
I'm not at the ranking summit so I can't comment from personal experience, but a certain program or programs can enable a periodic click on your mobile device to trick the app into thinking that the user is always 'on'. If used properly, it means that the user is never off-line and can't be attacked or revenged. Apparently this is or was common on CoC. Others here have commented that some kingdoms can never be attacked because they are always on-line - seemingly 24/7.

I'm speculating, but forced logouts are potenitally a means of defeating this flaw/*****.

jahil
11-19-13, 10:29 PM
There will be no set time, but it will be a very very long time to be playing. :)

If there are no set times then how do you detect players who are playing long then? There should be parameters before the system executes booting out a player??? So what is it???? Tell us???

If it is random... Then it is totally unfair... As i always say... Please be transparent....

And you are not funny frozen, so wipe out that smile in all your comments... Its kinda annoying, makes us feel you are not taking the matters seriously!!! Just an advise, and don't delete this post again... It is just an advise anyway.

Adjie8
11-20-13, 01:58 AM
Were Firemocha had problem with their servers until they set Kick-OFF feature ?

goddessnikole
11-20-13, 10:19 AM
I REALLY don't understand the purpose of this. Are you guys now taking the stance that gaming is bad for your brain? Really? REALLY? This is ludicrous!

PherG
11-20-13, 08:40 PM
If they publish the parameters guys it would enable the *****er to ***** it.

xinty26
11-21-13, 03:26 AM

Ive just been kicked out for playing 12 hours? And i need to wait for 20mins after? Seriously FM!!
How about you give notice everyday before we log in! And 1 more thing, those selective maintaince breaks sucks! I was attacked severals time while online!

MeisterLampee
11-21-13, 07:44 AM
12 hours without brake?!? And you complain about getting kicked out? You should thank FM because playing 12 hours without break is not healthy. And in my harm opinion wide beyond normal. I would find 20min forced break after 4 hours ok. :-) And 20min after 12 hours is very tolerant.

Adjie8
11-21-13, 08:20 AM
Got kicked out because 12 hours playing was a great feature, but if got an attack two minutes later, it was so strange enough ...

sand
11-24-13, 06:36 AM
Got kicked out because 12 hours playing was a great feature, but if got an attack two minutes later, it was so strange enough ...

Not really strange. When I'm in crown ranges over 1000, I'm almost guaranteed to get attacked if my iPhone goes idle even for a moment. This was the case even before the time-outs were implemented. That's an indication of what a demand there is for targets. For every minute I lingered online, I was one of those raiders against whom my targets couldn't seek revenge. (LOL) It occurred to me that I had become one of THOSE PEOPLE. Moreover, if immediately upon idling or logging off, I got attacked and happened to sustain a loss, I also became one of those players who seemed to be either always online or always shielded.

The time-out, in theory, is a good thing. I'm just not very trusting about how FireMocha happens to be implementing it, and to whom they offer you as a target upon booting you off.