-leaf floor 4,100 coins

New Catalog - Rosy Floral 3 hrs
http://i40.tinypic.com/66dsu9.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/nl4y0i.png
-Red Rose Dress 61,000 coins
-Red Rose Heels 9 gems
-Red Rose Ring 48,000 coins
-Red Rose Pin 6 gems

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/09ee34316ae9eb0070512e242cb83669_zpsa91c5c6b.jpg

jojopeanut
11-19-13, 01:09 PM
I like the mannequin kinda odd time for it thought it's cute for Valentines day.

meme1098
11-19-13, 01:15 PM
Yea, more like a valentine catalog. The mannequin looks odd to me, too, but I think it's because she only has 1 eye open. It may not stay in my store very long.

jewelfang
11-19-13, 01:21 PM
Interesting update. The fountain is pretty. The rest is cute but I agree seems oddly timed.
Just a note, the felt acorn tree was in last weeks update, not new this week.

jojopeanut
11-19-13, 01:31 PM
It's all good I started my Christmas decorating early anyway.

PinkPixiShop
11-19-13, 01:42 PM
Thank you, TL! This is a wonderful update! Although the catalog does seem a bit Valentine-ish ... it is still adorable and will be a lovely addition to my shop! Oh and I am especially fond of the wallpaper. Nice to have something girly and in red tones. Most excellent!

Ic3e
11-19-13, 02:40 PM
Well, well, well, andromedablack, looks like your wish came true ;D I LOVE the catalog! I love that the dress is coins and OH EM GEE there's a ring?! Awesome! This is a very cheap catalog, I love the new low prices! Thank you Teamlava!

kiwyro
11-19-13, 03:37 PM
I love the counters they're very pretty,
Love the new catalog and also the dress is for coins yeeeii...
I alway love mannequin for coins to display the clothes around the chic.
Thanks

kiwyro
11-19-13, 03:39 PM
One questio do u think this catalog will be removed?

cakebaby75
11-19-13, 03:42 PM
I like this catalogue, I think it's kind of Christmassy which I was hoping for, enough with the fall colours! Can't wait to see what Christmas surprises TL have for us in the coming weeks.

Zee_Zatara
11-19-13, 03:46 PM
One questio do u think this catalog will be removed?

I wouldn't think so. It is not holiday specific.

mergirl96
11-19-13, 03:56 PM
Hmmm. This is definitely not a fall outfit, but it is super cute. Everyone who wanted girly items won't be disappointed :) I wouod also like to point out that this was one of the outfits suggested in a poll. Maybe TL really does pay attention to our suggestions.

mergirl96
11-19-13, 04:30 PM
I also wanted to say how happy I am that the dress is for coins. Thanks TL! However, I'm not really sure why the rose costs gems, when there is already a rose in the catalog for coins, It looks exactly the same as that one, except that you wear it on the other side of your head.

andromedablack
11-19-13, 04:32 PM
Oh my God what a beautiful catalogue! What a lovely update! I've been waiting for something like this for so long! I love the dress, the ring, the mannequin! I'd buy them anyway even if they cost gems but they're coins items, yey! I'm so happy with this update, finally some girly stuff!
I don't believe that the catalogue is only Valentines appropriate, do you girls wear red roses only in Valentine's? More spring appropriate I'd say, but I don't care,I love it and I don't like autumn /winter clothing anyway. Also the mannequin doesn't look odd to me at all, it's pretty and dapper, I love that she has one leg up and she's closing the eye, so cute! I want to fill my shop of this cute creature!
THANK YOU TL!!!

andromedablack
11-19-13, 04:36 PM
Well, well, well, andromedablack, looks like your wish came true ;D I LOVE the catalog! I love that the dress is coins and OH EM GEE there's a ring?! Awesome! This is a very cheap catalog, I love the new low prices! Thank you Teamlava!

Yes yes yes! Isn't it adorable?And we can have a ring for coins! If I knew that this would come I wouldn't be so grumpy last week but I was waiting for more autumn stuff which I don't like. I think me and CuteTali will be very happy this week. :P

alexssecret
11-19-13, 04:51 PM
I have no words to say how I'm in love with this new catalog. I think I'm waiting for this for a long time too. It's soooooooo beautiful. The ring is perfect....the pin...and the mannequin...I wish just the old titles. I love roses and I saw in my ngbrs boutique one floor that has petals. Soooooo beautiful. Please, team lava, give us a chance to buy it. so, EVERYTHING PERFECT....PERFECT....PERFECT. Thanks to Team Lava. Love it.

Dreamer691
11-19-13, 05:01 PM
I love the new mannequin! Have you noticed that she's winking and blowing a kiss? I've put her near the boys in the Big Band Display ;)
I'm pretty sure I saw this outfit in the suggestions thread for Autumn, so I'm glad that they've taken someone's idea again. Though the catalogue works for me because its Spring in Australia at the moment so I'm happy to have a nice floral outfit.
The Red Rose pin (for hair) confuses me a little. It costs gems, but we already have one that looks the exact same as it which was for coins but it goes on the other side of her head. Had anyone else noticed that?

dalula
11-19-13, 05:18 PM
Interesting update, looks very Valentine-y. The dress is great for coins and I love how we have a ring :)
One thing: the rose hair clip looks very similar to a rose we got from the Date Night (I think that's what it's called, it's the one with the red dress with pink ruffles) and it's for gems, whereas the other one is coins. :confused:

jojopeanut
11-19-13, 05:20 PM
Anyone get LTO only fountain yet? Post a pic please if you do :)

IsisGarden
11-19-13, 06:54 PM
Anyone get LTO only fountain yet? Post a pic please if you do :)

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/09ee34316ae9eb0070512e242cb83669_zpsa91c5c6b.jpg

added to post 1 (KP)

msdw
11-19-13, 06:55 PM
Is this new outfit available on Android

IsisGarden
11-19-13, 06:58 PM
I like the update. Fall is my favorite season, so I was hoping for more Fall items, but the catalog is cool. The catalog can be in my store for Christmas. The Fall fountain is excellent.
I bought the mannequin because I have a mannequin fetish or something. I do like displaying them in my store. This one does go with the catalog. Oh well! I won't go on my usual mannequin spill.
Good update TL.

jamie840
11-19-13, 07:58 PM
Is this new outfit available on Android

Yes it is! :)

MizCricket
11-19-13, 08:44 PM
This is a beautiful update. Love that the catalog colors work for fall and other seasons too. Very pretty and everything including the gem items are reasonably priced! Thanks for a great update. :-)

irlanda_c
11-19-13, 09:46 PM
Love the mannequin...the fountain not so much. I wish we could have more decoration with the theme.

minidemon88
11-20-13, 01:39 AM
What a lovely rose theme updates! Thumbs up TL! The mannequin, wallpaper and floor tile are wonderful. I'm so glad that the dress is up for coins. But a pity that the rose pin cost gems, but it's alright since we got another look alike rose for coins instead. :p

The fall fountain is pretty and there's a little cupid on top. Not sure if I should get it. Hmmm~

CottonFaery
11-20-13, 02:40 AM
this update is awesome, i love it! <3

Ic3e
11-20-13, 06:11 AM
I just remembered, this catalog was on the suggestion thread too! It was suggested by Jessbeaty, originally named 'Rose Floral' (not much of a change)

ariesblu
11-20-13, 06:59 AM
Very cute outfit.

CuteTali
11-20-13, 12:36 PM
OMG no need to wait for a valentine's update for cute items, yay!

The Rosy Mannequin is adorable! :D
and it's for coins! I had to buy several of those of course, so in love with the new mannequin. Not only is her outfit fabulous, but she looks so cute and she's even blowing you a kiss, how adorable is that? To top it off the cute dress is for coins, bought that instantly also and the matching ring. So happy with this update if only for these two reasons, not to mention the really good prices on other items this update: small floor decor for 3 gems, closet items for 9 and 6 gems. I didn't think we'd get something of that sort until the valentine updates, so I got really surprised and really excited about this update! Thank you TL, you've done really well with this catalogue and matching maneequin!

CuteTali
11-20-13, 12:38 PM
I just remembered, this catalog was on the suggestion thread too! It was suggested by Jessbeaty, originally named 'Rose Floral' (not much of a change)

Found it: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57490-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-23-August-2013&highlight=rose+floral

It is SO nice to see TL taking ideas for catalogues from the users. Don't know any other game that does that, so cool.

Ic3e
11-20-13, 02:42 PM
Found it: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57490-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-23-August-2013&highlight=rose+floral

It is SO nice to see TL taking ideas for catalogues from the users. Don't know any other game that does that, so cool.

My catalog and Jessbeaty's catalog came from the same suggestion thread, I wonder what else TL will take from threads. I'm hoping for more Gothic and Punk items, not right now of course because it's nearing the holidays but maybe after New Years. I have the whole month of January to look forward to :D I also really hope for Marina! Classy, cute & sophisticated Marina :)

Azriemw3
11-20-13, 03:33 PM
Why they bouquet table is this fall update to ??

Azriemw3
11-20-13, 03:34 PM
Rosy maneequin is also fall things???
OMG no need to wait for a valentine's update for cute items, yay!

The Rosy Mannequin is adorable! :D
and it's for coins! I had to buy several of those of course, so in love with the new mannequin. Not only is her outfit fabulous, but she looks so cute and she's even blowing you a kiss, how adorable is that? To top it off the cute dress is for coins, bought that instantly also and the matching ring. So happy with this update if only for these two reasons, not to mention the really good prices on other items this update: small floor decor for 3 gems, closet items for 9 and 6 gems. I didn't think we'd get something of that sort until the valentine updates, so I got really surprised and really excited about this update! Thank you TL, you've done really well with this catalogue and matching maneequin!

dalula
11-20-13, 06:28 PM
Am I the only person who thinks the statuette (?) on top of the fountain looks weird?

minidemon88
11-21-13, 01:45 AM
Am I the only person who thinks the statuette (?) on top of the fountain looks weird?

The cupid? It does look a little weird with the face. Hmmm~

alexssecret
11-21-13, 04:47 AM

I agree with you. I won't buy because I didn't like it. Xoxo

Nisha31Smith
11-21-13, 10:07 AM
What level do you get this update anyone please?

LCAHEARTS
11-21-13, 10:18 AM

I fully agree. In fact I swear they took it from a vday idea and scrapped it by adding fall leaves. LOL. It matches our cupid column/statue from the vday goals forever ago.

Did anyone notice that the Halloween catalog they had left randomly disappeared or is it just me? Mine disappeared last night, that I noticed anyways. I love this weeks update, I thought it screamed vday...which is fine by me, fave holiday...but it is also a nice kick off into xmas which is my 2nd fave. BIG WIN THIS WEEK!

CuteTali
11-21-13, 11:40 AM

I also thought that the statue on top of the fountain seems a little...meh.. like the graphics on it aren't sharp enough or something, it needs more shine idk...

And besides the points... every time I go into my shop now I get so happy to see Rosy in there, she's just soooo cute! Is anyone else absolutely in love with this doll?

PinkPixiShop
11-21-13, 01:20 PM
What level do you get this update anyone please?

64 :)

andromedablack
11-21-13, 04:32 PM
I also thought that the statue on top of the fountain seems a little...meh.. like the graphics on it aren't sharp enough or something, it needs more shine idk...

And besides the points... every time I go into my shop now I get so happy to see Rosy in there, she's just soooo cute! Is anyone else absolutely in love with this doll?

Me! She's adorable, my favorite mannequin so far!I'm remodeling my boutique now (pfff ) and I want to find the best place to put her!

dalula
11-21-13, 06:33 PM
The cupid? It does look a little weird with the face. Hmmm~
It's a cupid? I didn't even know that before you said it. At first glance I thought the bow was a tail LOL

jojopeanut
11-22-13, 04:30 PM
It's a cupid? I didn't even know that before you said it. At first glance I thought the bow was a tail LOL

Yea or a funky looking seal with no flappers on front but it deffinatly has a what appears to be some sort of tail. I passed on this one

jacksusa
11-23-13, 10:42 PM
Thank you, TL! This is a wonderful update! Although the catalog does seem a bit Valentine-ish ... it is still adorable and will be a lovely addition to my shop! Oh and I am especially fond of the wallpaper. Nice to have something girly and in red tones. Most excellent!

I totally agree! Doesn't matter when you release it, it's great!

tropitech4575
11-25-13, 08:07 PM
Gorgeous update. So many of my neighbours are wearing it and it works so well in my shop. It's the first time I've stocked a catalogue in its entirety, that's how much I adore it. A huge THANK YOU TL from me.

jojopeanut
11-25-13, 09:06 PM
Im excited for tomorrows update!! Fingers crossed something new for Christmas :)

PinkPixiShop
11-26-13, 09:49 AM
Gorgeous update. So many of my neighbours are wearing it and it works so well in my shop. It's the first time I've stocked a catalogue in its entirety, that's how much I adore it. A huge THANK YOU TL from me.

Same here ... this is the first time I have ordered every single item in a catalog and stocked it heavily in the first few days of release AND I bought the corresponding tables and darling mannequin (ADORABLE!)

PinkPixiShop
11-26-13, 09:52 AM
I totally agree! Doesn't matter when you release it, it's great!

Yuppers! And from what I understand, we will be getting another new release ... soon! Woohooo! Cannot wait to see what sort of delightful goodies TL comes up with next!

irlanda_c
11-26-13, 02:36 PM
No new update?

mommybrandy76
11-26-13, 07:00 PM
No update?? Maybe it's late because it might include some new goals! I'd really like to see some goals with great rewards like in BS and RS :)

CuteTali
11-26-13, 08:01 PM
11/26/13 and still no update, I forgive them though, after giving us a mini-valentine update last week and for coins, that was so awesome, plus we're all anxiously anticipating black friday in a few days, so maybe that's why they skipped today's update. Really hoping to see the Luau Display for sale, never seen it in any shop, only on TL blog.

carabellexo
11-27-13, 12:18 AM
I'm sure there was an update, it's a box.