PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Dragon- Battle Tournament (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

rrr666999
11-25-13, 12:08 AM
Good for you. I am surprised rrr666 tried so many times.

lost wraith, so used Ultimate finally and got the egg, thank you sumercarefree for all your advice and support, will meet again :D

klaxtor
11-25-13, 12:12 AM
Congrats to everyone who won & went on this journey!

29. Lotus > Naga (20) B, M, B
30. Aether > Paladin (20) M, B, B

This is only my 3rd tournament, but it was definitely the toughest. I couldn't have done it without the help & support of everyone on this forum. Thank You for everything!!

DarkAther
11-25-13, 12:17 AM
Congrats to everyone who got through this tournament. Sorry to those who didn't. It was a tough one. Good luck on your other endeavors!

quangtran65
11-25-13, 12:42 AM
I finally finished the tournament, and even though I played 43 rounds in the last two days, I was not able to achieve my goal of only of only using ultimate one time only. Yet statistically, this was actually my most successful tournament.

Nightmare: used 100 gold, yet still ran out of time
Nano: 90 gold
Paladin: 60 gold

I only have 30 gold left, so I'm hoping my champion dragons will help minimize the gold usage the next time around.

Sumercarefree
11-25-13, 12:43 AM
lost wraith, so used Ultimate finally and got the egg, thank you sumercarefree for all your advice and support, will meet again :D

Very Happy for you. Never mind how you got it so long as you get it. The computer programme is krazy and it is all random.
It seems that M worked better for some of the Dragons.

Sumercarefree
11-25-13, 12:44 AM
Congrats to everyone who won & went on this journey!

29. Lotus > Naga (20) B, M, B
30. Aether > Paladin (20) M, B, B

This is only my 3rd tournament, but it was definitely the toughest. I couldn't have done it without the help & support of everyone on this forum. Thank You for everything!!

Yes it is useful to read the advise on this forum. it is a useful guide.
Congrats to you.

larrystorm
11-25-13, 12:50 AM
Thanks,larrystorm, I took down Angel with independence Lv 8, B+BB,.Good Luck.:)

I'm so surprised I got Angel with Zombie 9 BBM after loosing so many
Quetzal 20 -Scorpion 2 MMB
Troll 18 ❌Boo 9 MMB
-Independent 8 MMB
Leopard 18 ❌Witch 9 MMB
-Atlantis 10 BBB
Prism 20 ❌Atlantis 10 MBM
-Atlas 3 MMB
Naga 20 -Ruby 3 BBB
Paladin 20 -Rainbow 6 BMM

First time I used gold to speed last rounds. Usually I'll walk away but I love epic Palladin!!! So thanks again for all the Useful advice and cheers!!!
Now will get ready for bed (west coast) But truly many thanks!!!

Hopefully not too hard tournament next during busy month of December. Happy thanksgiving to all forum friends. Blessings

kutty4
11-25-13, 01:02 AM
Ahhhhh!!!!!!! First bash with medusa took it down to nothing, and then he attacked and all of a sudden it reset to tourney over! This can't be right!

Sumercarefree
11-25-13, 01:18 AM
Ahhhhh!!!!!!! First bash with medusa took it down to nothing, and then he attacked and all of a sudden it reset to tourney over! This can't be right!

Wow, that is the problem. There is a wide time difference in hours and we need to have a safety margin.
Drop TL a note and perhaps they can give you the dragon !

Sumercarefree
11-25-13, 01:25 AM
Congrats to everyone who got through this tournament. Sorry to those who didn't. It was a tough one. Good luck on your other endeavors!

DA I think after this nightmare of a fight the next tourney will only be next week !

mamamia886
11-25-13, 02:12 AM
Congrats to all owners of Paladin. Due to out celebrating the whole day today, I ultimate the final round this morning. Paladin is still in the nest when I got home :)

Thank you to everyone who spent their time helping and cheering, and worried for others. See you guys when the next tourney comes :)

s_lynne
11-25-13, 02:15 AM
In my opinion, these tournaments need to long than 5 days. I haven't been able to get any of the so called "winnable dragons". I seem to only be able to get to rounds 17-24 before the timer ends. Plus I don't get how we're battling opponents whose levels are 11+ but our dragons can only go to level 10. That's not fair. Then there's the lvl4 fire dragon servin up a whooping to my epic infinity dragon, seriously???

And if our Arctic Dragons can't fight in these battles then we shouldn't have to fight against them. That's just my opinion!!!

JustKay
11-25-13, 02:49 AM
Hey everyone, what a tough tourney. I don't know what was up with Paladin for me, it was ****ing all my tough dragons. Even nano and diamond fell (several times). Ultimated it in the end. Still a bargain for such a cool dragon, but I do wonder if the amount of gold u spend affects your luck in some way. I noticed a few people reporting an ultimate, and then they'd breeze through the next few rounds (just 2-3 matches after the tourney ended my diamond KO's a Unicorn in one strike!). I guess it's only fair that TL get some gold for putting on a good show :) See you all next tourney.

rvjay
11-25-13, 03:09 AM
What r metal weakness n advantage?

Kami365
11-25-13, 05:26 AM
I would like to thanks to pribakes,LemonadeMouth,FigmentValley,DarkAther,bel bar,Aurry, Sidni7, nic1967,paulagaoiis, rrr666999,kiaxtor, larrystorm, LilMzB4Life, LadyValhal, Sunkalito, Miasma,mamamia,igames4me, Sumercarefree & many others to posted their results & helped to win this tough tournament of the year.

And fingers crossed for those are in their final rounds,sending well wishing for them to finished Paladin tourney on time.GoodLuck.

Congratulations!! won the Paladin Tournament.,And really very sorry for those can't make it,Good Luck to them for the next Tournament.

Kami365
11-25-13, 05:31 AM
Hey everyone, what a tough tourney. I don't know what was up with Paladin for me, it was ****ing all my tough dragons. Even nano and diamond fell (several times). Ultimated it in the end. Still a bargain for such a cool dragon, but I do wonder if the amount of gold u spend affects your luck in some way. I noticed a few people reporting an ultimate, and then they'd breeze through the next few rounds (just 2-3 matches after the tourney ended my diamond KO's a Unicorn in one strike!). I guess it's only fair that TL get some gold for putting on a good show :) See you all next tourney.

Congratulation!! JustKay,absolutely it is a tough tournament for all of us & certainly toughest for non Diamond owners,they won without Diamond,hats off for them.

elwood99
11-25-13, 05:53 AM
This is the toughest tournament yet. Why TL did you have so many champion and diamond hybrids? Anyway congrats to all the paladin owners. I am sorry for those who did not make it, you really need a gold reserve - i always have 150gold just in case

azrael0626
11-25-13, 06:11 AM
This tournament was absolutely ridiculous. I had to do an ultimate on Leopard and Prism. I refused to spend anymore gold and so I didn't go any further. Complete waste of time and gold.

rubyraks
11-25-13, 10:45 AM
This tournament was absolutely ridiculous. I had to do an ultimate on Leopard and Prism. I refused to spend anymore gold and so I didn't go any further. Complete waste of time and gold.
I'll second that. After leopard and prism took out at least 10 of my best fighters each, I just gave up.

belbar22
11-25-13, 11:09 AM
I'll second that. After leopard and prism took out at least 10 of my best fighters each, I just gave up.

I have no diamonds and ended up using 4 ultimates because once I had used one, i felt i didn't want to waste it by not getting to the end. I am really fed up though because I am trying to save for a diamond and I used more gold than I had saved between tournaments which is really annoying. This tournament really was hard for me this time (although I haven't found any of them easy)

MakJulos
11-25-13, 11:10 AM
I never had enough gold to even buy an Ultimate lol, instead relying on combat calculator and to some extent advice on here, and ofc LUCK! In the end i had used up a couple babies that i sold, and most of my "real" dragons were exhausted, but it was doable. BUT, only because i managed to babysit the arena almost 24/7, use a couple gold here n there to speed it up, and finally stay up until 3.30 at night to make it in time....all in all not fun gaming! One thing is for sure, if wanting relaxed and enjoyable gaming without pressure, don't do tournament lol! :rolleyes:

belbar22
11-25-13, 11:14 AM
Well said Makjulos. Actually I am not sure why I put myself through such stress every 2 weeks.

enenue
11-25-13, 11:52 AM
@ Paladin

Diamond 10 - loss x2
Valk - Loss
Infinity - Loss

Running out of time :(

Sadly magic, wraith and valk lost .... Had 10min left went to buy gold for rush and ultimate and tourney ended :( with the 10min left :( so I didn't buy the gold and went to bed... Boo

I haven't lost a tourney since first one :( is there any way to resolve this?

aceblade
11-25-13, 12:04 PM
I had crazy luck with Paladin.
My Triceratops beat him. Which is great because Naga was an absolute nightmare!
:p

creolepraline
11-25-13, 12:19 PM
Sadly magic, wraith and valk lost .... Had 10min left went to buy gold for rush and ultimate and tourney ended :( with the 10min left :( so I didn't buy the gold and went to bed... Boo

Other than outright buying the dragon, there is no way to redo it. Gold will be on sale this Friday. Maybe some dragons will too? That's if you'd want to purchase one to have a more complete album.

creolepraline
11-25-13, 12:22 PM
I won this with two hours to spare. Was sleeping peacefully then remembered I had to do something and jumped up, while still on naga. I listened to a neighbor and used goblin, after about six precious losses. I used ultimate on paladin because I didn't have time to mess with him. I'm getting less concerned about these things. The last time I won with less than six hours left. I refuse to let it interfere with my sleep and some dragons just annoy me. Last time I defeated naga with ruby. This time it didn't work. Before that dark angel did the job. This time he lost twice.

AzHadz
11-25-13, 05:01 PM
Tournament is over (and I didn't get it which is fine) but the goal "fight with honor" is still in my goal list, it didn't disappear when the tournament did.

JustKay
11-26-13, 02:09 PM
Tournament is over (and I didn't get it which is fine) but the goal "fight with honor" is still in my goal list, it didn't disappear when the tournament did.

Maybe a restart of the application will get rid of it?

JustKay
11-26-13, 02:13 PM
I won this with two hours to spare. Was sleeping peacefully then remembered I had to do something and jumped up, while still on naga. I listened to a neighbor and used goblin, after about six precious losses. I used ultimate on paladin because I didn't have time to mess with him. I'm getting less concerned about these things. The last time I won with less than six hours left. I refuse to let it interfere with my sleep and some dragons just annoy me. Last time I defeated naga with ruby. This time it didn't work. Before that dark angel did the job. This time he lost twice.

Yes, I am quickly getting to this point too. I'm almost certain to spend gold to get the metal dragons in this latest summoning. I'm just lucky that I managed to transfer my gold from the now defunct Monster Story way back so I could buy the 3 treasure dragons I have now before they went limited/price-hike. I don't buy gold, but I earn enough in game to just squeeze by all the recent events.

Sumercarefree
11-26-13, 08:09 PM
Well said Makjulos. Actually I am not sure why I put myself through such stress every 2 weeks.

If we have most of the Dragons to fight I think we should have problems with only 3 dragons.
But this time TL has some softward problems.
Because TL keeps introducing more activites and dragons and offers etc we can exect a few hitches sometimes.

belbar22
11-27-13, 02:55 AM
If we have most of the Dragons to fight I think we should have problems with only 3 dragons.
Because TL keeps introducing more activites and dragons and offers etc we can exect a few hitches sometimes.

Hee Hee I will remember that when I have battled Prism, Infinity and the rest of the diamond hybrids about 20 times each as I have no diamonds!!!

Sumercarefree
11-27-13, 09:05 PM
Hee Hee I will remember that when I have battled Prism, Infinity and the rest of the diamond hybrids about 20 times each as I have no diamonds!!!

Yes without Diamonds we do not geta break.

islander53
11-28-13, 04:39 AM
Why do TL get to use dragons with levels above 10 when we can't as the max level is 10 for iOS device players?

JustKay
11-28-13, 02:23 PM
Why do TL get to use dragons with levels above 10 when we can't as the max level is 10 for iOS device players?

In the match our dragon gets to attack 3 times where their dragon only gets to attack 2 times. It's not a balanced situation to begin with. We also get the benefit of choosing our dragon after seeing theirs. If you have the right dragon, and with a bit of luck, you will win. 6 days is also plenty of tries. I think it's a tough balancing act and TL are pretty close.

JustKay
11-28-13, 02:28 PM

I actually noticed the opposite. I think there are fewer glitches happening for me through the tournament. Even when the lifebars visually reset, the underlying HP math applied seems to be correct. I do miss some of the glitches though since I think I've snuck through a few tough matches thanks to a connection glitch :D These days it seems like they tend to favour TL now, which is understandable.

enenue
12-04-13, 08:00 PM

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! TO Support team!! Resolved my problem swiftly and to my satisfaction! Yall dont get enough credit when its due :) so thank you again! 2nd time Ive been impressed with your team !!