PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Dragon- Battle Tournament (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 06:18 PM
Just Lost Epic Valkyrie BBM, So far Lost 8 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM,.

Was Epic DA close ? Seeing which one was close could provide a clue too.

But then sometimes it is a lot of luck in whatever we choose.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 06:20 PM
Or a crazy teenage girl!! LOL!!

Looks like you are fully immersed in love all round !

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:24 PM
I guess love is better understood by a Mum.

We each have our ways of loving our kids! Each way is important. :)

rrr666999
11-21-13, 06:24 PM
Lost 10th battle againt Ninja, I use Lighting, diamond, Infinity, Passion, Ninja, Angle, valkyrie, Nano,Quetzal :( what else I can use, pls advice.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 06:25 PM
Lost 10th battle againt Ninja, I use Lighting, diamond, Infinity, Passion, Ninja, Angle, valkyrie, Nano,Quetzal :( what else I can use, pls advice.

Heal diamond, passion and infinity. Round robin them, healing and fighting. You will get him.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:26 PM
Just Lost Epic Valkyrie BBM, So far Lost 8 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM,.

I feel for you, kami! :(

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:27 PM
Whew who just beat leopard w epic aether...1st battle aether lost..2nd mist moth lost 3rd battle I pulled aether out of the tub and w a bash, a magic then another bash he's DONE...thanks to those who helped!!

Cpngrats!!!!

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 06:28 PM
So... Quetzal lost to Prism. This may take most of the night. He is healing. Next up....Helios.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:29 PM
Me too that where my name came from but didn't know I would have to use it for everything..I'm afraid some may think I'm some kinda creeper...I'm not just a proud mom of three sons!!!

Yeah for boys!!! Although daughters would be wonderful also.... Just can't dress those boys in lace and ribbons! :) or atleast I wouldn't!!!!

rrr666999
11-21-13, 06:30 PM
Just won Ninja with Lotus B+B :)

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:31 PM

Use Ninja or Valkyrie again.

rrr666999
11-21-13, 06:31 PM
Heal diamond, passion and infinity. Round robin them, healing and fighting. You will get him.

Thank you FigmentValley, I just checked my earlier Ninja Tournament and used Lotus and won :) I think we can add Lotus to the list.

rrr666999
11-21-13, 06:33 PM
Use Ninja or Valkyrie again.

Hi DarkAther, How r you, I missed you in earlier tournament, I was travelling and could not participate in forum discussion, how r you doing which level r you in. I just won Ninja with Lotus.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:34 PM
So... Quetzal lost to Prism. This may take most of the night. He is healing. Next up....Helios.

Good luck, Figment..... Seems like you need a plethora of sprinkles too!!!!
(do I get brownie points for using that word twice in the same night????) :)

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-21-13, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone! Haven't been on much as this work thing is always getting in the way :)

I beat Ninja with Epic Eclipse ~ MM

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:36 PM
Hi DarkAther, How r you, I missed you in earlier tournament, I was travelling and could not participate in forum discussion, how r you doing which level r you in. I just won Ninja with Lotus.

Congrats!!!! I'm on Infinity!!!!! Lost Valkyrie and now baby mirage against him.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:38 PM
Hi everyone! Haven't been on much as this work thing is always getting in the way :)

I beat Ninja with Epic Eclipse ~ MM

Congrats!!! That's a new one! :)

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 06:38 PM
Good luck, Figment..... Seems like you need a plethora of sprinkles too!!!!
(do I get brownie points for using that word twice in the same night????) :)

Wellll.... Don't push your luck.... ;)

Dancingsnickerdoodles! Hi! I want cookies!

rrr666999
11-21-13, 06:39 PM
Congrats!!!! I'm on Infinity!!!!! Lost Valkyrie and now baby mirage against him.

Thank you, what did you use for Eclipse? try Infinity against Infinity I won many times before.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:41 PM

Otherwise, I'm in good spirits tonight! :) glad to see you're past ninja! Congrats!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:45 PM
Thank you, what did you use for Eclipse? try Infinity against Infinity I won many times before.

I used epic boo, but hypnotic should work also. Valkyrie, Ninja, dream (courtesy of FigmentValley), Peacock (I think from Sumercarefree), Tusker, and Laserlight have beaten eclipse so far this tournament.
Good luck!

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 06:46 PM
Ok. That's it. I found a snicker doodle recipe in this book. It looks easy and quick. I can squish 'em into shape with my wine glass bottom....

I'm making cookies. You are all invited - those of you under 21 - NO WINE! (I'm a crotchety old man, so deal with it!)

Now, hot cookies will be up before the next battle ensues so let us all get inspired to exhaust some dragons!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:47 PM
I would try Infinity if I had one. Thanks for the advice. Too bad TL doesn't hand out Infinities and Diamonds!

iluvboydragons
11-21-13, 06:49 PM
Yeah for boys!!! Although daughters would be wonderful also.... Just can't dress those boys in lace and ribbons! :) or atleast I wouldn't!!!!

Thanks and can't get them to stand still long enough and stay clean but I wouldn't have it any other way!! LOL!!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:49 PM
Ok. That's it. I found a snicker doodle recipe in this book. It looks easy and quick. I can squish 'em into shape with my wine glass bottom....

I'm making cookies. You are all invited - those of you under 21 - NO WINE! (I'm a crotchety old man, so deal with it!)

Now, hot cookies will be up before the next battle ensues so let us all get inspired to exhaust some dragons!
Ahhhh.... Snickerdoodlrs..... Sweet childhood memories of my Grandmother.......

koiju
11-21-13, 06:53 PM

Persevere with Diamond, my diamond won on its 4th try, Nano lost 4 times.

koiju
11-21-13, 06:55 PM

What's a snicker doodle?? I'm a fan of any cookie I can make with a wine glass - which I almost always have to hand!

mlmlsl
11-21-13, 06:56 PM

I used Honeybee. Start with M. Good luck!

Kami365
11-21-13, 06:56 PM
Was Epic DA close ? Seeing which one was close could provide a clue too.

But then sometimes it is a lot of luck in whatever we choose.

DA wasn't so closed ,but give Last try again with ultimate,.next either try Ninja or Lotus,than Passion,.still two battles to go,11 battles DA + ultimate attack?thank you Sumercarefree

DarkAther
11-21-13, 06:57 PM
Thanks and can't get them to stand still long enough and stay clean but I wouldn't have it any other way!! LOL!!

Yeah... That's good! Wait until one comes home and starts talking about how grasshoppers are tasty with craisins!!! Ohhhh....I had this wonderful experience! Lol! (I figure he's not going to be a starving scout!)

mlmlsl
11-21-13, 06:57 PM

Baking with your wine glass?? I'm in!

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:03 PM
What's a snicker doodle?? I'm a fan of any cookie I can make with a wine glass - which I almost always have to hand!

A snicker doodle is a crunchy cousin of a sugar cookie with cinnamon as its flavoring. You roll them in little balls coated with crunchy cinnamon sugar and press the dough balls flat with the bottom of a glass. I have a very nice wine glass weighted beautifully with a fine Spatlese that is doing a great job at creating little cinnamony dough disks across my pan.

8 more minutes until my next battle, 4 more minutes until the first pan of cookies comes out of the oven......

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:04 PM
We each have our ways of loving our kids! Each way is important. :)

It is true. But I do not have the intensity of love. There seems to be a barrier that I cannot cross.

BTW.

Diamonds are forever. Epic Diamond B++B and Evil Valkyrie returned to Hell !

rrr666999
11-21-13, 07:04 PM
Thank you for the advice, I will try hypnotic as Boo is only level 3, will update.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:07 PM
Nope. Prism exhausted my Helios.....

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:08 PM
It is true. But I do not have the intensity of love. There seems to be a barrier that I cannot cross.

BTW.

Awwwwh. Valkyrie is just doing his job. He is not evil. He is simply misunderstood......

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:10 PM
Nope. Prism exhausted my Helios.....

Prism. Diamond breeds have worked for me before.
And also Black colors to undo the Pink Panther.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:12 PM
Awwwwh. Valkyrie is just doing his job. He is not evil. He is simply misunderstood......

Ah Valkyrie has a double role in this movie. Could even be his twin !

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:12 PM
I've beaten it before with mermaid, but never a black.... Hmmm , black, huh? Hmmmmm.....

mlmlsl
11-21-13, 07:13 PM

My daughter dressed her little brother up all the time! Have pictures when they were 2 and 4 of them both in princess costumes. She called his a prince costume though.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:17 PM
My daughter dressed her little brother up all the time! Have pictures when they were 2 and 4 of them both in princess costumes. She called his a prince costume though.

Yes kids have great imagination and surprisingly they can remember a lot of things easily.

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-21-13, 07:19 PM

I don't put the glass down long enough to use it for anything else LOL!!

The cookies smell fantastic. I just used DREAM MM to beat Eclipse.

Thank you so much for the idea!

Kami365
11-21-13, 07:23 PM
Ah! Just Lost Ninja MMM,. So far Lost 9 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM & Ninja MMM.,

Now it's time to move on,put the past behind,,I'll use Ultimate after one more battle, .don't wanna waste more time to beat Champion,there're many waiting in upcoming Rounds,. Thank you to DarkAther,belbar,Sumercarefree, Pribakes LemonadeMouth, FigmentVally & all others.

This Paladin tourney is the hardest for me among others,.usually I passed 20 Rounds with Ninja quite easily,.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:24 PM

Use Purple for Eclipse. It is a Cosmic Breed that yields to Purple Ladies.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:25 PM
Ah! Just Lost Ninja MMM,. So far Lost 9 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM & Ninja MMM.,

Now it's time to move on,put the past behind,,I'll use Ultimate after one more battle, .don't wanna waste more time to beat Champion,there're many waiting in upcoming Rounds,. Thank you to DarkAther,belbar,Sumercarefree, Pribakes LemonadeMouth, FigmentVally & all others.

This Paladin tourney is the hardest for me among others,.usually I passed 20 Rounds with Ninja quite easily,.

I still think DA will work well. It has the extra Diamond edge.

nogard9
11-21-13, 07:35 PM

I just beat Ninja with a Dawntree if that helps anyone.

rrr666999
11-21-13, 07:36 PM

try Lotus I won Ninja with B+B

rrr666999
11-21-13, 07:38 PM
Boo defeated Eclipse Dragon B+ B.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 07:39 PM
A snicker doodle is a crunchy cousin of a sugar cookie with cinnamon as its flavoring. You roll them in little balls coated with crunchy cinnamon sugar and press the dough balls flat with the bottom of a glass. I have a very nice wine glass weighted beautifully with a fine Spatlese that is doing a great job at creating little cinnamony dough disks across my pan.

8 more minutes until my next battle, 4 more minutes until the first pan of cookies comes out of the oven......

Oh... That sounds good! I think I have all the ingredients to make snickerdoodles too.

larrystorm
Just beat stainglass with eagle10 BM :):):)

Thank you buttabdullah99. I've been stuck on Stainglass for hours and your combo worked wonders :)

DarkAther

BTW.

Congrats, Sumercarefree!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 07:41 PM

Oh cute! He'll never live that one down, I'm sure!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 07:44 PM

Congrats!

cakeandpie
11-21-13, 07:46 PM
19. Stainglass defeated by Elf

Been stuck on Ninja much of the day. I think it's REALLY unfair to make us fight two Champions in addition to four diamonds. Champions are even harder to beat than diamonds! The last time I fought a high level Ninja (in the Ninja tournament), it took me 19 tries. I'm not going to use ultimate because the point for me in this tourney is to gain gold. I'm glad I'm not going for the Paladin because there is NO way on this earth that I could get that far in this extra-difficult tourney.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 07:46 PM
Boo defeated Eclipse Dragon B+ B.

Congrats!

nilni
11-21-13, 07:47 PM
Yin Yang is a great fighter. He helps me to beat all the diamond types because I have no diamond dragon...

mlmlsl
11-21-13, 07:48 PM
Oh cute! He'll never live that one down, I'm sure!

Saving the pics in case I need them one day. Maybe for his senior year yearbook.

Kami365
11-21-13, 07:48 PM
try Lotus I won Ninja with B+B

Thanks rrr666999, I'll try after Dark angel,.

I still think DA will work well. It has the extra Diamond edge.

Well I'll go with your advice ,use DA for next battle,thank you again,.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 07:49 PM
Lost Ninja to infinity now. That's 3. Valkyrie is next up again.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:50 PM
Saving the pics in case I need them one day. Maybe for his senior year yearbook.

Blackmail pics. Nice, Mom.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 07:52 PM
Good luck, DA...

Kami365
11-21-13, 07:52 PM
I just beat Ninja with a Dawntree if that helps anyone.

Congrats !! Thanks nogard9, mine only level 7,. Time is coming to use Ultimate Attack on a Ninja,.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 07:56 PM
Congrats !! Thanks nogard9, mine only level 7,. Time is coming to use Ultimate Attack on a Ninja,.

Yes, may be another 3 tries ?

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:03 PM
Lost Ninja to infinity now. That's 3. Valkyrie is next up again.

Thanks DA and good luck with infinity.
Try the babies too

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 08:08 PM
Prism defeated quetzal. AGAIN.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:09 PM

Yep that is the way to progress. But 30 gold is a lot to pay for a software glitch in the system.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:16 PM
Prism defeated quetzal. AGAIN.

In Nano tourney, a Fire 1 defeated Prism. Page 205.

pribakes
11-21-13, 08:17 PM

Oh kami, do have yy maybe it will work for you, good luck, and keep going :)

ronjace007
11-21-13, 08:20 PM
At last..

Ninja dragon - nano dragon
Eclipse dragon - Hypnotic dragon
Infinity Dragon - Valkyrie dragon
Valkyrie Dragon - Valkyrie Dragon
Angel Dragon - Mistmoth Dragon
Quetzal dragon - Scorpion Dragon
Troll Dragon - Landworm Dragon
Leopard Dragon - Lightning Dragon
Prism Dragon - Storm Dragon
Naga dragon - Ruby Dragon
Paladin Dragon - Valkyrie Dragon

pribakes
11-21-13, 08:24 PM
Forgot to say just beat prism with epic queztal with only one Bash it was so unexpected that I still cant believe, I have to wait 24 min till next battle hope is naga...
Meanwhile just beat queztal in my 2nd account with epic scorpion BMM, I had to speed up some battle against queztal but I finally beat it :)
Ill not fall asleep before next battles, since Im having some luck today, Im afraid tomorrow my luck decide to go... Wish I could share my luck to you guys!!!l :)

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 08:24 PM
Congratulations, ronjace007!!!!!

pribakes
11-21-13, 08:25 PM
At last..

Congrats :) well done !!!!!

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 08:26 PM
Thank you, pribakes. :) We have time..... We have time......

:)

ragingray
11-21-13, 08:27 PM
Really getting sick and tired of this connection/syncing ****, fought Ninja dragon, beat first time with Diamond, went to frozen isle to save my progress, but guess what i start my next round and Ninja's back, diamond was not victorious the second time. This really suck.
Promised my self i would never pay a single cent for this game untill they fix up the connection problems, guess TL going to wait for my money alot longer.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:28 PM
Really getting sick and tired of this connection/syncing ****, fought Ninja dragon, beat first time with Diamond, went to frozen isle to save my progress, but guess what i start my next round and Ninja's back, diamond was not victorious the second time. This really suck.
Promised my self i would never pay a single cent for this game untill they fix up the connection problems, guess TL going to wait for my money alot longer.

Yes second time the same foe becomes even stronger !

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:30 PM
Forgot to say just beat prism with epic queztal with only one Bash it was so unexpected that I still cant believe, I have to wait 24 min till next battle hope is naga...
Meanwhile just beat queztal in my 2nd account with epic scorpion BMM, I had to speed up some battle against queztal but I finally beat it :)
Ill not fall asleep before next battles, since Im having some luck today, Im afraid tomorrow my luck decide to go... Wish I could share my luck to you guys!!!l :)

Pure magic ! your luck will hold do not worry .

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-21-13, 08:35 PM
At last..

Congrats! 👏👏👏👏
I just beat Infinity ~ I'm heading for the really painful part of the tourney.

Kami365
11-21-13, 08:38 PM
Just Lost DA BMM, So far Lost 10 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM ,Ninja MMM & DA BMM.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 08:38 PM
Lost Valkyrie to Infinity. Ninja is up next fresh out of spa. Hopefully he'll do it in.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 08:40 PM
Just Lost DA BMM, So far Lost 10 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM ,Ninja MMM & DA BMM.

Try passion one more time......

ronjace007
11-21-13, 08:40 PM
Congratulations, ronjace007!!!!!

Thanks... :).. Based on my previous game with Nano
I was also able to beat
leopard with aether
Prism with hypnotic
Naga with troll

Hope this could help.. I was trying to take note of those options

ronjace007
11-21-13, 08:41 PM
Congrats! ��������

That's the start of the hard part.. Infinity really is hard to beat

Kami365
11-21-13, 08:42 PM
At last..

Congrats! ronjace007,great work.

Oh kami, do have yy maybe it will work for you, good luck, and keep going :)

yeah I have YY,may be try him too.Thank you.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:42 PM

And do it will passion and love.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 08:45 PM
Thanks DA and good luck with infinity.
Try the babies too

Thanks, Sumercarefree. Interspersing them between ninja and Valkyrie.

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 08:45 PM
Congrats! ��������

Ok. I've used my tri-focals and a magnifying glass. I cannot figure out what those our brown symbols you used could be! Moose, without antlers? Squished cookie dough globs? Baked potatoes with candy canes stuck in them? Human hearts?

????????????

Perhaps, being full of cinnamon cookies and wine, I should retire. My stack of firewood is depleted, my bottle empty, my book finished. One more battle, I think.

Kami365
11-21-13, 08:48 PM

Thank you FigmentValley, sure I gonna use Passion again right after come out from spa,still need another 35 min,.I'm really tired of battling this tourney,. I'm not gonna make it without using Gold.,.my saving to buy Diamond will end than,.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 08:48 PM
Congrats, Pribakes!

Kami365
11-21-13, 08:51 PM
And do it will passion and love.

Thanks Sumercarefree,yes this time Passion with Love.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:55 PM
Ok. I've used my tri-focals and a magnifying glass. I cannot figure out what those our brown symbols you used could be! Moose, without antlers? Squished cookie dough globs? Baked potatoes with candy canes stuck in them? Human hearts?

????????????

Perhaps, being full of cinnamon cookies and wine, I should retire. My stack of firewood is depleted, my bottle empty, my book finished. One more battle, I think.

OKay one more last dance for the evening !

DarkAther
11-21-13, 08:56 PM
Congrats ronjace007 on finishing the tournament!

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 08:57 PM
Thanks Sumercarefree,yes this time Passion with Love.

Yes like Figgy add romance too .... Do not be too eager to attack when the curtain falls. Ponder a little and wait till you feel it right.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 08:57 PM
Good luck, kami and figment!

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:02 PM

Congrats! Good Luck for next rounds.

ronjace007
11-21-13, 09:02 PM
Congrats ronjace007 on finishing the tournament!

Thank you... Almost lost my temper with prism.. I almost used gold..

ronjace007
11-21-13, 09:11 PM
Congrats :) well done !!!!!

Thanks!!! It's such a great help to have a champion dragon and a metal.. Hope we could all finish this tournament

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 09:17 PM
Thanks... :).. Based on my previous game with Nano
I was also able to beat
leopard with aether
Prism with hypnotic
Naga with troll

Hope this could help.. I was trying to take note of those options

Thanks and well done buddy

buttabdullah99
Beat angel with crusader only b and beat quetzal with crusader only b :):):)

ronjace007

My latest baby

ronjace007
11-21-13, 09:18 PM

Congrats!!! You can do it!

FigmentValley
11-21-13, 09:19 PM
Well. I have a very pleasant finish to my evening. Gold (diamond/yellow) just beat prism! :)

Best of luck to all still battling tonight. I am retiring. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow.....

Good night. :)

ronjace007
Thanks and well done buddy

Thanks.. Hope we could all get this.. I know it's hard and challenging.. Lost some dragons with. The final set they have..

buttabdullah99
Congrats!!! You can do it!
Thanx :)

ronjace007
11-21-13, 09:20 PM
Well. I have a very pleasant finish to my evening. Gold (diamond/yellow) just beat prism! :)

Best of luck to all still battling tonight. I am retiring. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow.....

Rest well, stay safe and goodnight!

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 09:20 PM
Evil Angel ****ed the Brave Valkyrie.
I will have to revive it for next Battle.
Crusader will take on the Evil Angel !

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 09:22 PM

How romantic , one last dance ..........waltz ....waltz .....

iluvboydragons
11-21-13, 09:22 PM
Omg...prism beat w 1 bash from diamond 9 I almost fell over w prism...that was crazy..lol!!

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:24 PM

Congrats! buttabdullah.

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:26 PM

Gongrats! FigmentValley and good night.,

iluvboydragons

My latest baby

Congrats..can't wait to see a champion on my island!!

Sumercarefree

Great. B works for you because your name starts with B ....well done.

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:27 PM

Congrats! FigmentValley,Good Night.

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:29 PM
Passion Lost battle with Ninja, BBM...

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-21-13, 09:30 PM

????????????

:) :) :)
Those are hands clapping :) :) :)

I'm working out of state & am in a hotel right now. Have a cookie for me....I had a wine for you :p

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:32 PM
Just Lost Passion Lv8 again BBM, So far Lost 11 battles against Ninja Lv 16, Epic Ninja MBB, Epic Nano BBB, Epic DA BMB, Epic Ninja BBB, Passion 8 MBB , Scorpion BMM, Metal BMB, Valkyrie BBM ,Ninja MMM, DA BMM & Passion 8 BBM....

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-21-13, 09:35 PM
Kami - I beat Ninja with Epic Eclipse - MM

Good Luck

pribakes
11-21-13, 09:40 PM
Thank you, pribakes. :) We have time..... We have time......

:)

Yeah, we have time. Just lost 2nd battle against naga in my mAin account, And won against troll in 2 Nd account, guess I have to wait till tomorrow... Going to sleep. Good night see you All tomorrow! Good luck :)

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:41 PM
Kami - I beat Ninja with Epic Eclipse - MM

Good Luck

Thank you,Oh sorry I don't have Eclipse,I got epic Cosmic & Saturn Lv7,.really frustrated moments for me,.can't passed even round 20:rolleyes:

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:42 PM
Yeah, we have time. Just lost 2nd battle against naga in my mAin account, And won against troll in 2 Nd account, guess I have to wait till tomorrow... Going to sleep. Good night see you All tomorrow! Good luck :)

Good night pribakes.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 09:47 PM
Thank you,Oh sorry I don't have Eclipse,I got epic Cosmic & Saturn Lv7,.really frustrated moments for me,.can't passed even round 20:rolleyes:

My Cosmic lost to Valkyrie.
I would try a Dino Breed next, if you have one.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 09:48 PM

Congrats!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 09:53 PM

Good night, figmentValley and Pribakes! Congrats on your wins!

pribakes
11-21-13, 09:53 PM
Pure magic ! your luck will hold do not worry .

Congrats, Pribakes!

Congrats! Good Luck for next rounds.

Thanks kami, DarkAther, Summercarefree and figmentvalley, sending my luck to you guys :)
I accidentally speed up my arena, and had to try to fight against naga, so decide to use my Epic lotus and .... Guess what ???? He send naga back to her home wooooohooo... Tomorrow will fight my last battle against paladin, going to sleep no, see you soon.
Good luck to you all !

DarkAther
11-21-13, 09:54 PM
Thanks kami, DarkAther, Summercarefree and figmentvalley, sending my luck to you guys :)
I accidentally speed up my arena, and had to try to fight against naga, so decide to use my Epic lotus and .... Guess what ???? He send naga back to her home wooooohooo... Tomorrow will fight my last battle against paladin, going to sleep no, see you soon.
Good luck to you all !

Wow! Congrats again, Pribakes!

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:55 PM
Good luck to you all !

woohoo!great and Congrats!! good night.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 09:55 PM
Lost Ninja again to Infinity.

Kami365
11-21-13, 09:58 PM
My Cosmic lost to Valkyrie.
I would try a Dino Breed next, if you have one.

I have epic Dino, Triceratops 7 & Pterodactyl 4,..

pribakes
11-21-13, 10:05 PM
Wow! Congrats again, Pribakes!

Thank you, I never been so luck in a tournament, this are my results so far:

1. Fire - lv10 Ninja BB+
2. Magic - lv10 Ninja B++
3. Coral - lv10 Ninja BB
4. Golem - lv10 Ninja B++
5. Sunrise - lv10 Valkyrie BB+ (lost ninja)
6. Pterodactyl - lv 10 Valkyrie BBB
7. Lazerlight - lv 10 Ninja MBB
8. Saturn -lv 10 Ninja B+++
9. Life 6 - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
10. Moon - lv 10 Valkyrie B++B
11. Mist - lv 10 Valkyrie BB++B
12. Aurora - lv 10 Valkyrie BM++
13. Love - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
14. Origami - lv 10 Valkyrie BB++
15. Tigers Eye - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
16. Ceaser - lv 10 Valkyrie B +B
17. Mirage - lv 10 Valkyrie B +BB
18. Quartz - lv 10 Valkyrie BB ++
19. Stainglass - lv 10 Angel BB ++
20. Ninja - lv 10 Valkyrie B ++B (lost ninja)
21. Eclipse - lv 10 Boo BB ++ (lost nightelf)
22. Infinity - lv 10 Infinity MBB+ (1st time I beat infinity at 1st time)
23. Valkyrie - lv 10 Valkyrie BM++
24. Angel - lv 10 Angel BM++ (lost gold twice, mercury, anubis)
25. Queztal - lv 10 Diamond B+++ (lost crusader, mercury)
26. Troll - lv 10 Landworn M++BB
27. Leopard - lv 10 Chocolate BB++ (lost lightning)
28. Prism - lv 10 Queztal M+++ (this one was unexpected)
29. Naga - lv 10 Lotus BM++ (lost bigbad and nightelf)
30.Paladin - ????.?. (See you tomorrow)

Hope this help someone.
Good night and good luck :)

pribakes
11-21-13, 10:07 PM
Lost Ninja again to Infinity.

In my second account I use newly healed valkyrie M++BB. Good luck:)

Kami365
11-21-13, 10:17 PM
In my second account I use newly healed valkyrie M++BB. Good luck:)

Congrats! pribakes,you're the star of the Night.:)

ragingray
11-21-13, 10:40 PM

to be fair i should report all the fortunate things that happen as well
weirdest thing just happened, 3rd attempt on Ninja, i fought with Valkyrie 2nd round the game froze, after it came back, i was on full health and Ninja was almost dead, ****ed him on next hit, the weird thing was i didn't spend gold but the arena was back up for next round straight away.

still not happy as i wasted 3 more attempts on Ninja, and now both diamonds are healing. Yes TL still can't make me happy.

ragingray
11-21-13, 10:41 PM
grr was trying to quote my last post on page 107, not this post....

AzHadz
11-21-13, 10:42 PM
so it seems the only thing(s) that can beat a champion dragon (ninja, et al) is another champion dragon or a diamond...and if you don't have either of these, You're hooped.

Gee thanks TL for the waste of time for those of us that has as of yet DO NOT HAVE a diamond dragon despite many months of attempts or haven't won a champion dragon in one of the last tournaments. Brilliant!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 10:54 PM
K
so it seems the only thing(s) that can beat a champion dragon (ninja, et al) is another champion dragon or a diamond...and if you don't have either of these, You're hooped.

Gee thanks TL for the waste of time for those of us that has as of yet DO NOT HAVE a diamond dragon despite many months of attempts or haven't won a champion dragon in one of the last tournaments. Brilliant!

nope. Everything has a 10% chance at eating him. Others have used so far in this tournament: nano, Griffen, nightmare, diamond, scorpion, Honeybee, Pegusus, lightning, Social, Lotus, Eclipse, and Dawntree.
Just takes longer to beat if you don't get lucky. Good luck!

klaxtor
11-21-13, 10:55 PM
Thank You to everyone for their posts.

I FINALLY beat Ninja after 18 losses. Yes, 18. Luckily, I beat Eclipse on the first try.

20. Lightning > Ninja (16) Bash only
21. Aether > Eclipse (12) Magic only

Lost baby fires, Nano, Scorpion, & Honeybee in rotation fighting the Ninja.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 10:56 PM
Lost Firestorm (1) to Infinity now. That's 6 down. Valkyrie is up next again.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 11:00 PM

I FINALLY beat Ninja after 18 losses. Yes, 18. Luckily, I beat Eclipse on the first try.

Congrats!!! What a fight!!

AzHadz
11-21-13, 11:05 PM
It would be nice if you could trade in your extra components from previous dragons for items for the new dragon. For example, it would be nice if I could trade in my 18 leviathan pearls and 28 morningstars for equivalent Midnight Maces.

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 11:21 PM
Lost Firestorm (1) to Infinity now. That's 6 down. Valkyrie is up next again.

Oops ! that is terrible. Quite unfair that you do not have a Diamond Breed.

Angel - Crusader MMB
Quetzal - Crusader B++B

owlsdragon
11-21-13, 11:23 PM
to be fair i should report all the fortunate things that happen as well
weirdest thing just happened, 3rd attempt on Ninja, i fought with Valkyrie 2nd round the game froze, after it came back, i was on full health and Ninja was almost dead, ****ed him on next hit, the weird thing was i didn't spend gold but the arena was back up for next round straight away.

still not happy as i wasted 3 more attempts on Ninja, and now both diamonds are healing. Yes TL still can't make me happy.

The same thing happened to me, but happiness not last longer enough, after that, I have to fight with Eclipse 3 times, waste 3 hours now and not sure he will come back again or not.

buttabdullah99
11-21-13, 11:29 PM

Angel - Crusader MMB
Quetzal - Crusader B++B
Hi I also beat angel and quetzal with crusader only 1 bash for each :):):)

buttabdullah99
11-21-13, 11:29 PM
Just beat troll with rose BM on my 1st try

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 11:41 PM

Congrats Abdullah. Thanks

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 11:43 PM
I have epic Dino, Triceratops 7 & Pterodactyl 4,..

I see that a Lightning has also won.
Now Lightning can be strong sometimes.

asyran2012
11-21-13, 11:43 PM
I'm using the Halloween version still and I'm going through it easily!
Like I said in one of my posts
R1 --> R14 - Ninja Lv10
R15 - Topaz Lv10
R16 & R17 - Ninja Lv10 :)

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 11:44 PM

Congrats, wonderful !

Kialya
11-21-13, 11:45 PM
Is there someone's complete list with the dragons they used to win? :) I always find that the most helpful. Always glad for this thread!

Sumercarefree
11-21-13, 11:45 PM
R1 --> R14 - Ninja Lv10
R15 - Topaz Lv10
R16 & R17 - Ninja Lv10 :)

Thanks interesting for us to note.

klaxtor
11-21-13, 11:46 PM
Congrats!!! What a fight!!

Thanks Dark Ather. I'm glad I was so far ahead, so I didn't freak out. Too much. ;)

asyran2012
11-21-13, 11:46 PM

What? There is Ninja at R20? O_O
I'm so dead :p

DarkAther
11-21-13, 11:50 PM

Angel - Crusader MMB
Quetzal - Crusader B++B

Congrats Sumercarefree! Lost Valkyrie again. Baby next. Then Valkyrie after it's healed.

klaxtor
11-21-13, 11:50 PM
What? There is Ninja at R20? O_O
I'm so dead :p

You can do it!!

DarkAther
11-21-13, 11:52 PM

Congrats, buttabdullah!

sfallday
11-22-13, 12:02 AM
I can never beat tigers eye. No diamonds, tourneys are pointless for me

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:09 AM
Congrats Sumercarefree! Lost Valkyrie again. Baby next. Then Valkyrie after it's healed.

Thanks DA. Hope you can breed some Diamonds soon.
Good Luck !

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:15 AM

DA I remember that sometimes even Atlantis or Storm used to work agains some of these Diamond Breeds.
But Forest and Fire has worked for most of us too.
Cakeand Pie has no Diamonds too.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:16 AM
At last..

Congrats, just a reminder to some of us.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:18 AM
Thank you, I never been so luck in a tournament, this are my results so far:

1. Fire - lv10 Ninja BB+
2. Magic - lv10 Ninja B++
3. Coral - lv10 Ninja BB
4. Golem - lv10 Ninja B++
5. Sunrise - lv10 Valkyrie BB+ (lost ninja)
6. Pterodactyl - lv 10 Valkyrie BBB
7. Lazerlight - lv 10 Ninja MBB
8. Saturn -lv 10 Ninja B+++
9. Life 6 - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
10. Moon - lv 10 Valkyrie B++B
11. Mist - lv 10 Valkyrie BB++B
12. Aurora - lv 10 Valkyrie BM++
13. Love - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
14. Origami - lv 10 Valkyrie BB++
15. Tigers Eye - lv 10 Valkyrie B +++
16. Ceaser - lv 10 Valkyrie B +B
17. Mirage - lv 10 Valkyrie B +BB
18. Quartz - lv 10 Valkyrie BB ++
19. Stainglass - lv 10 Angel BB ++
20. Ninja - lv 10 Valkyrie B ++B (lost ninja)
21. Eclipse - lv 10 Boo BB ++ (lost nightelf)
22. Infinity - lv 10 Infinity MBB+ (1st time I beat infinity at 1st time)
23. Valkyrie - lv 10 Valkyrie BM++
24. Angel - lv 10 Angel BM++ (lost gold twice, mercury, anubis)
25. Queztal - lv 10 Diamond B+++ (lost crusader, mercury)
26. Troll - lv 10 Landworn M++BB
27. Leopard - lv 10 Chocolate BB++ (lost lightning)
28. Prism - lv 10 Queztal M+++ (this one was unexpected)
29. Naga - lv 10 Lotus BM++ (lost bigbad and nightelf)
30.Paladin - ????.?. (See you tomorrow)

Hope this help someone.
Good night and good luck :)

Congrats another reminder.

asyran2012
11-22-13, 12:20 AM
R1 --> R14 - Ninja Lv10
R15 - Topaz Lv10
[Edit]R16 --> R19 - Ninja Lv10

[EDIT] Round 19

Traumboutique
11-22-13, 12:22 AM
Hi everyone,
I have no Diamond and not many Epic Dragons. I'm now on round 20 and I will share my results with you and hope it will somebody which has also not so many Epis Dragons

Here are my results:

1. Fire 1 vs Mindvolt 10 MM
2. Magic 1 vs Atlantis 10 B
3. Coral 1 vs Mindvolt 10 M
4. Golem 2 vs Mindvolt M
5. Sunrise 2 vs Ninja 7 BM
6. Pterodactyl 3 vs Athletic3
7. Laserlight 4 vs Mindvolt BM
8. Saturn 5 vs Ninja M
9. Life 6 vs Mirage BM
10. Moon 7 vs Atlantis 10 MBB
11. Mist 8 vs Ninja 7 BBB
12. Aurora 9 vs Ninja 7 MM
13. Love 10 vs Sea Breeze 4 MB
14.Origami10 vs Gemstone5 BM
15.TigersEye15 vs Valkyrie4 BB
16. Caesar 10 vs Ninja 7 MBB
17. Mirage 10 vs Lightning 4 B
18. Quartz 12 vs Ruby 1 BB
19. Stainglass 12 vs Ninja 7 B

Good luck to all

dracoonic
11-22-13, 12:23 AM
guys, i m stuck at ninja, i only have a lv 10 valky and no diamond breeds but am prepared to use 120 gold for ultimate hit, what is the best use of ultimate to skip rounds?

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:24 AM
Lost to Troll, Landworm MMM did not work.

I will use a white/green or all green like Emerald or Dawn Tree.
Troll is Black/Green

mjauuuu
11-22-13, 12:26 AM
Round 1: Fire L1 > Seabreeze L10
Round 2: Magic L1 > Flower L10
Round 3: Coral L1 > Parakeet L10
Round 4: Golem L2 > Atlantis L7
Round 5: Sunrise L2 > Origami L7
Round 6: Pterodactyl L3 > Valkyrie L10
Round 7: Laserlight L4 > Seabreeze L10
Round 8: Saturn L5 > Boo L10
Round 9: Life L6 > Honeybee L10
Round 10: Moon L7 > Dream L10
Round 11: Mist L8 > Lightning L10
Round 12: Aurora L9 > Scarecrow L10
Round 13: Love L10 > Seabreeze L10
Round 14: Origami L10 > Jade L7
Round 15: Tiger's Eye L15 > Valkyrie L10
Round 16: Caesar L10 > Lightning L10
Round 17: Mirage L10 > Trickster L10
Round 18: Quartz L12 > Diamond L10
Round 19: Stainglass L12 > Honeybee L10
Round 20: Ninja L16 > Crusader L10
Round 21: Eclipse L12 > Boo L10
Round 22: Infinity L14 > Diamond L10
Round 23: Valkyrie L16 > Metal L10
Round 24: Angel L16 > Diamond L10
Round 25: Quetzal L20 > Crusader L10
Round 26: Troll L18 > Crusader L10
Round 27: Leopard L18 > Kitsune L7
Round 28: Prism L20 > Diamond L10
Round 29: Naga L20 > Onyx L7
Round 30: Paladin L20 > Mercury L10

Good luck all!:)

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:26 AM
guys, i m stuck at ninja, i only have a lv 10 valky and no diamond breeds but am prepared to use 120 gold for ultimate hit, what is the best use of ultimate to skip rounds?

Tried a Nano ? Valkyrie is also a good try.
Dino is also not bad. Some used passion too.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:27 AM
mjauuuu - Congrats for a good battle. That was fast.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 12:36 AM
DA I remember that sometimes even Atlantis or Storm used to work agains some of these Diamond Breeds.
But Forest and Fire has worked for most of us too.
Cakeand Pie has no Diamonds too.

Going to try fire first and then maybe Atlantis, Storm, or Winter. I think someone used water last tourney too.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 12:39 AM
Hi everyone,
I have no Diamond and not many Epic Dragons. I'm now on round 20 and I will share my results with you and hope it will somebody which has also not so many Epis Dragons

Here are my results:

1. Fire 1 vs Mindvolt 10 MM
2. Magic 1 vs Atlantis 10 B
3. Coral 1 vs Mindvolt 10 M
4. Golem 2 vs Mindvolt M
5. Sunrise 2 vs Ninja 7 BM
6. Pterodactyl 3 vs Athletic3
7. Laserlight 4 vs Mindvolt BM
8. Saturn 5 vs Ninja M
9. Life 6 vs Mirage BM
10. Moon 7 vs Atlantis 10 MBB
11. Mist 8 vs Ninja 7 BBB
12. Aurora 9 vs Ninja 7 MM
13. Love 10 vs Sea Breeze 4 MB
14.Origami10 vs Gemstone5 BM
15.TigersEye15 vs Valkyrie4 BB
16. Caesar 10 vs Ninja 7 MBB
17. Mirage 10 vs Lightning 4 B
18. Quartz 12 vs Ruby 1 BB
19. Stainglass 12 vs Ninja 7 B

Good luck to all

Congrats!

DarkAther
11-22-13, 12:41 AM
Fd

congrats!

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:44 AM
Going to try fire first and then maybe Atlantis, Storm, or Winter. I think someone used water last tourney too.

That is true and some throw any new born babies at it. I have done the same too n worked.
quite random actually.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 12:49 AM
Ok. Went back on my word... Tried Winter (6). Lost again. Next up Valkyrie again and then fire. Don't know if I have time to try once more. It's late, but I still have some dishes to do. Good luck everyone if I don't get back. Almost 1:00 am here.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 12:54 AM
Ok. Went back on my word... Tried Winter (6). Lost again. Next up Valkyrie again and then fire. Don't know if I have time to try once more. It's late, but I still have some dishes to do. Good luck everyone if I don't get back. Almost 1:00 am here.

do not bother about trying. Take a break. luck may change tomorrow as the software resets itself.
Have a good rest.

sunkalito
11-22-13, 12:57 AM
Hi guuuuuys. Update on my results! All dragons are epic unless stated otherwise in brackets:

1) clown > fire
2) dawntree > magic
3) lightning > coral
4) mermaid (6) > golem
5) black swan > sunrise
6) valkyrie << pterodactyl
Crusader > pterodactyl
7) aether > laserlight
8) wraith (9) > saturn
9) leviathan << life
Valkyrie (??) > life
10) zombie > moon
11) lightning > mist
12) emerald > aurora
13) aether > love
14) emerald << origami
Valkyrie > origami
15) saturn > tiger's eye
16) valkyrie > caesar
17) lightning > mirage
18) raven <<
Lotus > quartz
19) clown > stainglass
20) diamond <<
Big bad <<
valkyrie<<
Passion <<
Saturn <<
Big bad > ninja
21) wraith > eclipse
22) diamond > infinity

23) valkyrie
Currently stuck on this bad girl. (Yes, Valkyries are female just in case someone doesn't know...). Lost big bad, valkyrie and diamond so far. -,-

sunkalito
11-22-13, 12:59 AM
Oh, also: i defeathed ninja twice. TWICE!!! the first time I defeated it, it showed the popup for gold but didn't even add it it, the processing screen popped up immediatly after i won. Pretty annoying. Took me a bunch of times. :(

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 01:17 AM
Facing final enemy now.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 01:18 AM
Oh, also: i defeathed ninja twice. TWICE!!! the first time I defeated it, it showed the popup for gold but didn't even add it it, the processing screen popped up immediatly after i won. Pretty annoying. Took me a bunch of times. :(

Oh!!! Sunkalito!!!! You should have atleast received the gold!!!
Congrats on your wins though!

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 01:20 AM

If you want to use ultimate, use ath 3rd shoot. If first two ends with critical hit, you dont need to ultimate.

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 01:22 AM

Same thing happened me last tournament, but worse: I had to fight quetzal 20 3 times (only 3rd win got me gold and "real" winning), and another beast (not remember which) twice

Take my advice: ALWAYS force close game BEFORE you fight again. Then it will never happen.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 01:22 AM
do not bother about trying. Take a break. luck may change tomorrow as the software resets itself.
Have a good rest.

I doubt it! This seems to be my lot..... Inch forward after 6-10 or more rounds with each opponent. Get past 1 now and then quickly and then inch forward some more. Happened last tournament too. I got stuck on quetzal and Infinity for a day each. Had to Ult infinity too. Trying really hard not to use my gold this time.

DarkAther
11-22-13, 01:50 AM
Lost Valkyrie again.... 9 down. Now it's time to consider ulting the thing. Don't want to do it again. Had to do it last time. Going to bed. Good night/ day everyone.

000gargoil000
11-22-13, 02:00 AM

I just took out Ninja with Winter lvl1. :)
Luck is definately a factor.

dracoonic
11-22-13, 02:07 AM
If you want to use ultimate, use ath 3rd shoot. If first two ends with critical hit, you dont need to ultimate.

Dear Anyuszko, I meant which dragons should i use ultimate better because there are 4 diamond breeds and 3 champion drags all the way from round 20-30

kitti2660
11-22-13, 02:14 AM
What's happen my battle.
i won battle Ninja 3 time, lost 1 time
first lost Nano
second won Nightmare wating hour to round 21 BUT back to battle Ninja again
Third won Nightmare wating hour to round 21
Round 21 won Hypnotic wating hour to round 22 BUT back to battle Ninja again and won Nightmare.

I'm not sure Maybe back to Ninja again.

Please help how to do???? :(

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 02:19 AM
Dear Anyuszko, I meant which dragons should i use ultimate better because there are 4 diamond breeds and 3 champion drags all the way from round 20-30

Oh Ic. I bet you dont have diamond hybrids, do you?

Now, if you have epic mistmoth, vampire or aether you have a 15% chance againts angel.

Other dragons agaist angel, also any dragon against the other 6 enemies have 10% chance. This means, all these 7 enemies are equally hard for you.

My advice is use any dragon you have, and keep your gold until you have time. If you run out of time you may use your gold. But we still have a few days left.

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 02:21 AM
Always force quit your game before you fight a match.

buttabdullah99
11-22-13, 02:34 AM
Congrats Abdullah. Thanks
Thanx gud luck u too :)

buttabdullah99
11-22-13, 02:34 AM
Can't beat leapord :(:(:( lost about 20 battles :( plz help

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 03:02 AM
Can't beat leapord :(:(:( lost about 20 battles :( plz help

Tried Illussion ? Black/Purple is good. BB

agastya154
11-22-13, 03:15 AM
been half a day stuck on uncle valkyrie....any suggest maybe...tried, valkyrie, ninja, DA, dawntree, passion and zombie...

sunkalito
11-22-13, 03:16 AM
Oh!!! Sunkalito!!!! You should have atleast received the gold!!!
Congrats on your wins though!
Thanks, dear. :( nah, wish I'd at least gotten twice the gold for my troubles. BUt noooooooo.

Same thing happened me last tournament, but worse: I had to fight quetzal 20 3 times (only 3rd win got me gold and "real" winning), and another beast (not remember which) twice

Take my advice: ALWAYS force close game BEFORE you fight again. Then it will never happen.
wow, that IS bad... but I had it worse. :) in the phoenix tournament my battles were completely reset ON ROUND 27 (Helios). Meaning I went back to fighting Forest, round 1. I had just a little over a day left. You can imagine the stress. Spent a lot of gold to win - they did give me back the 88 gold I used for speeding up, but not the 90 gold I used with ultimate attacks. oh well.
after a battle I'll either visit a neighbor, visit my ice island or delete a comment from my feed (or post a comment). Then i close the game. still, it happens.

gosh, Valkyrie is STUBBORN.

ciarjen
11-22-13, 03:31 AM
Thank u so much ciarjen :) winter level 6 beat infinity BB

That's good to hear....there is a use for Winters after all ;)

buttabdullah99
11-22-13, 03:33 AM
Tried Illussion ? Black/Purple is good. BB
Thanx for the info but I don't have illusion then I tried valkirye BM and win :):):):)

koiju
11-22-13, 03:33 AM
Arrgg! Prism is driving me bonkers!!!! Diamond has fought multiple times, storm, emerald, wraith, baby dream, diamond a whole bunch more times - man!

belbar22
11-22-13, 03:37 AM
Lost Valkyrie again.... 9 down. Now it's time to consider ulting the thing. Don't want to do it again. Had to do it last time. Going to bed. Good night/ day everyone.

Good night DarkAther.

belbar22
11-22-13, 03:42 AM

I would decide how many attempts you are willing to have on the diamond dragons and then use ultimate. You still have a long time to go so I would use ultimate in the later rounds. Different people struggle with different dragons so it is hard to give good advice but I would probably say Quetzal, prism and leopard I always find hardest. Good luck and I hope my answer makes sense.

belbar22
11-22-13, 03:44 AM
Thanx for the info but I don't have illusion then I tried valkirye BM and win :):):):)

Well done. You are almost there.

belbar22
11-22-13, 03:45 AM
Morning all

I beat eclipse with Wraith on 2nd attempt with it and now stuck on Infinity. Throwing Valkeryie and babies at it.

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 03:51 AM
Arrgg! Prism is driving me bonkers!!!! Diamond has fought multiple times, storm, emerald, wraith, baby dream, diamond a whole bunch more times - man!

Atlantis,serpent,island.Good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 03:53 AM
Morning all

I beat eclipse with Wraith on 2nd attempt with it and now stuck on Infinity. Throwing Valkeryie and babies at it.

Wizard,fairy, 3 colours dragon such Nightmare and Fireworks etc. Good luck!!!

Kami365
11-22-13, 04:26 AM
Hi Sumercarefree, LemonadeMouth,FigmentValley,belbar,Aurry,pribakes, DarkAther,buttabdullah,Anyuszko,koiju and all other forum friends,.I just beat Ninja Lv 16 with Ultimate attack, already Lost 11 battles,thought time to moved on,.So later facing Eclipse Lv 12,..Need advice,.Thank you to all.

Chocolat13
11-22-13, 04:28 AM
I think i will utimate my Ninja too, he's ****ing all my dragons...:mad:

rrr666999
11-22-13, 04:29 AM
Hi Sumercarefree, LemonadeMouth,FigmentValley,belbar,Aurry,pribakes, DarkAther,buttabdullah,Anyuszko,koiju and all other forum friends,.I just beat Ninja Lv 16 with Ultimate attack, already Lost 11 battles,thought time to moved on,.So later facing Eclipse Lv 12,..Need advice,.Thank you to all.

If you have Boo you can try, I won with B+B

Kami365
11-22-13, 04:31 AM
So far my winning list are as follows, Total Midnight Maces are 41.

Round 1 Epic Ninja beat Fire Lv 1, B+++
Round 2 Epic Ninja beat Magic Lv 1, BBB.
Round 3 Epic Ninja beat Coral Lv 1, BM+B.
Round 4 Epic Ninja beat Golem Lv 2, B++B.
Round 5 Epic Valkyrie beat Sunrise Lv 2, M+++ ( Lost Ninja ).
Round 6 Epic Ninja beat Pterodactyle Lv 3, BB++
Round 7 Epic Ninja beat LaserLight Lv 4, B++B.
Round 8 Epic Ninja beat Saturn Lv 5, B++B.
Round 9 Epic Ninja beat Life Lv 6, B+++.
Round 10 Epic Ninja beat Moon Lv 7,BB+B.
Round 11 Epic Ninja beat Mist Lv 8, B+++
Round 12 Epic Ninja beat Aurora Lv 9, BBB
Round 13 Epic Ninja beat Love Lv 10, BMB
Round 14 Epic Ninja beat Origami Lv 10, B+++
Round 15 Epic Ninja beat Tiger's Eye Lv 15, B++B ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 16 Epic Ninja beat Caesar Lv 10, BB++
Round 17 Epic Ninja beat Mirage Lv 10, B+BB
Round 18 Epic Valkyrie beat Quartz Lv 12, MBB ( Lost Ninja )
Round 19 Epic Ninja beat Stainglass Lv 12, B+++
Round 20 Epic Ninja beat Nnja Lv 16, BB Ultimate, (11 Lost, Ninja x3,DA x2, Passion x2, Metal, Nano, Scorpion, Valkyrie )Reward 5 Gold.

Kami365
11-22-13, 04:32 AM
If you have Boo you can try, I won with B+B

Thank you rrr666999, my boo only Level 7,but give a try tho..

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 04:34 AM
Hey, Kami! I got it with Hypnotic so anything white/ purple should work. Good luck!!!

Kami365
11-22-13, 04:42 AM
I think i will utimate my Ninja too, he's ****ing all my dragons...:mad:

you can but if you have option than try few more, Actually I have enough Gold to Ultimate,Good Luck

Kami365
11-22-13, 04:43 AM
Hey, Kami! I got it with Hypnotic so anything white/ purple should work. Good luck!!!

Thanks LemonadeMouth, I got Epic Hypnotic and Boo 7, which one do you recommeded first use?So many thanks again.

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 04:45 AM

Hey Kami, ur lvl7 boo may do the job, but also if you have high lvl purple-blues (Aether and so) they are good as well.

I think this tournament is harder than usual because of the three champion type enemies. Although I am facing final enemy already, was harder to get thru.

lorentw
11-22-13, 04:45 AM
I just beat quetzal with scarecrow mmm I didn't think level7 could do it?

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 04:46 AM
Thanks LemonadeMouth, I got Epic Hypnotic and Boo 7, which one do you recommeded first use?So many thanks again.

According to the guide lvl10 hypno 45%, lvl7 boo 55%.

koiju
11-22-13, 04:47 AM

Island really?! I really hate that dragon, only because he keeps popping up when breeding, ok, epic serpent and Atlantis, your number's been called!

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 04:47 AM
Congrats for ****ing it. Never mind how it is done.
Software glitch sometimes.
Use color purple. Mistmoth Peacock etc

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 04:49 AM
Troll does not want to die. I used Red/Green.
Previously landmark worked.

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 04:54 AM
Troll does not want to die. I used Red/Green.
Previously landmark worked.

Did you ever meet any troll that wanted to die? :)

Try Tusker if you have

traumtaenzerin
11-22-13, 04:56 AM
Quetzal won't go down >__< Tried Crusader (4x) & Diamond (2x)

koiju
11-22-13, 05:02 AM

All hail the mighty LemonadeMouth! I will never doubt you again, I swear! I doubted, I tried epic serpent first, no good, epic Atlantis next (which I had unsuccessfully tried before) no good. So, full if doubt I called up my L6 island (cos it's ugly after that and I refuse to evolve it or planet!) and bam! 2 bashes and prism is gone! I must have battled that **** dragon more than 30 times!

Ahh, relief! It's 11pm here Top *** is just finishing on the TV (such a classic film, bonus points if you can tell me the first line of the movie) - naga can wait till tomorrow!

cdbabe
11-22-13, 05:05 AM
I can't believe it after too many attempt to **** Ninja ( I lost counts already )
I finally managed with my Planet dragon with 3 bash

I just try my luck using a super rare dragon and I won yipeeeeeeee

Kialya
11-22-13, 05:05 AM

Awesome! Congrats, thanks for this! :)

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:11 AM
Did you ever meet any troll that wanted to die? :)

Try Tusker if you have

Yes Troll from Hell ate my Tusker. Previously my lazerlight worked too.

Perhaps will try a Green/white.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:12 AM
I can't believe it after too many attempt to **** Ninja ( I lost counts already )
I finally managed with my Planet dragon with 3 bash

I just try my luck using a super rare dragon and I won yipeeeeeeee
Perfect Blow right under the chin!

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 05:14 AM
All hail the mighty LemonadeMouth! I will never doubt you again, I swear! I doubted, I tried epic serpent first, no good, epic Atlantis next (which I had unsuccessfully tried before) no good. So, full if doubt I called up my L6 island (cos it's ugly after that and I refuse to evolve it or planet!) and bam! 2 bashes and prism is gone! I must have battled that **** dragon more than 30 times!

Ahh, relief! It's 11pm here Top *** is just finishing on the TV (such a classic film, bonus points if you can tell me the first line of the movie) - naga can wait till tomorrow!

Hihihi, ure more than welcome! And for the record i never give advices which i didnt try myself first!

koiju
11-22-13, 05:17 AM
DarkAther I know you're asleep but I just invited you(I thought we were already neighbours!) in Pern :)

koiju
11-22-13, 05:18 AM
Hihihi, ure more than welcome! And for the record i never give advices which i didnt try myself first!

But island, it's so...so... Common! (Please read that in a snooty voice!) I was Floored! My epic diamond lost SO many times! What's your recommendation for naga?

Kami365
11-22-13, 05:22 AM
According to the guide lvl10 hypno 45%, lvl7 boo 55%.

Thank you so much Anyuszko, I'll try both of them, Boo 7 and Hypnotic 10...wait for another 30 min to ready Arena.

Kami365
11-22-13, 05:26 AM
Congrats for ****ing it. Never mind how it is done.
Software glitch sometimes.
Use color purple. Mistmoth Peacock etc

yeah exactly,I have to move on,otherwise time is click click. I'll use MistMoth / Peacock next after Hypnotic & Boo 7...Thanks for your advice.

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 05:32 AM
But island, it's so...so... Common! (Please read that in a snooty voice!) I was Floored! My epic diamond lost SO many times! What's your recommendation for naga?
Island is so... ugly like prism and both make a nice couple lol. Pfff Naga is tricki- emerald, sapphire, champions,goblin, night elf. I wont bet on lotus cuz was used too much but u can try.

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 05:35 AM
Ofc Jade is the best for naga but not so many have it. Good luck!!!

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 05:37 AM
Oh and i forgot about Big bad and Onyx. So there r many dragons which can be used against Naga. Good luck!

wintertrash
11-22-13, 05:39 AM
Eclipse was taken out by epic Dream 1 bash only.

Traumboutique
11-22-13, 05:48 AM
I beat Ninja in my third try with Valkyrie lvl 4 BB

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:53 AM
naga - it is always a Lotus or Night Elf for me.
Now scratching my Head, Big Bad wants to test my patience.

koiju
11-22-13, 05:54 AM
So I was gonna stop, but I had like 20 gold, do I sped some gaps in battles, emerald lost to naga, L7 raven took it out no drama, another 4 gold and diamond got the job as 1st against paladin, and took it out! Woo hoo!

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:56 AM
For Naga- now I've got Raven too.
Will kick it back to Hell.

MissStateGirl
11-22-13, 05:57 AM
Getting real Discourage with the Battles. This morning when I woke up I battled in round 27 Leopard. I beat Leopard with Lighting. After waiting an hour I went back into battle again and I see Leopard round 27 AGAIN!! I used Lighting again and LOST!! This has happened to me in the Nano and now this tournament. Please Teamlava Fix these glitches!!

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:57 AM
So I was gonna stop, but I had like 20 gold, do I sped some gaps in battles, emerald lost to naga, L7 raven took it out no drama, another 4 gold and diamond got the job as 1st against paladin, and took it out! Woo hoo!

Don't waste gold yet. Save it for Ultimate later. Plenty of time.

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 05:58 AM
Thank you so much Anyuszko, I'll try both of them, Boo 7 and Hypnotic 10...wait for another 30 min to ready Arena.

Actually if Boo wont do the job, I would recommend aether, mistmoth planet or tusker instead of hypnotic. They all have 55% (if lvl 10), hypno just 45%.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 05:59 AM
Getting real Discourage with the Battles. This morning when I woke up I battled in round 27 Leopard. I beat Leopard with Lighting. After waiting an hour I went back into battle again and I see Leopard round 27 AGAIN!! I used Lighting again and LOST!! This has happened to me in the Nano and now this tournament. Please Teamlava Fix these glitches!!

Oops so sorry. Hope it's not the internet connection.

Sumercarefree
11-22-13, 06:01 AM
Cya. Will not come back unless Troll goes back to Hell.

mamamia886
11-22-13, 06:01 AM

This is such an encouragement, I was about to use ultimate after losing 12 times to Angel! Then knowing you didn't give up, my hope rises and beat it with uncle Valkyrie on my 13rd attempt. THANK YOU!!!

Good Luck everyone!

Kami365
11-22-13, 06:03 AM
Oops so sorry. Hope it's not the internet connection.

I think not internet connection,but my FS2 also have same problem,.processing.

Kami365
11-22-13, 06:07 AM
yay!! Round 21 boo 8 beat Eclipse Lv 12, BM++,. I'm so happy and thank you specially to Anyuszko., ( I also feed boo to Level 8 )

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 06:10 AM
yay!! Round 21 boo 8 beat Eclipse Lv 12, BM++,. I'm so happy and thank you specially to Anyuszko., ( I also feed boo to Level 8 )

Congrats :) Good luck to Infinity! If you do not have diamond hybrids, would be hard to fight.

Kami365
11-22-13, 06:10 AM
Also thanks to rrr666999, Sumercarefree & LemonadeMouth.

Kami365
11-22-13, 06:11 AM
Congrats :) Good luck to Infinity! If you do not have diamond hybrids, would be hard to fight.

yeah only I got Dark angel ( bought longtime ago ) rest all are super rare & rare.....we'll see than.Thank you so much again.

cdbabe
11-22-13, 06:16 AM
Infinity is my next oponente any suggestion which drag?n i need to use i dont have diamond or Valkyrie dragon :-((????

cdbabe
11-22-13, 06:17 AM
Beat eclipse dragon with my aether level 10

paulagoiis
11-22-13, 06:24 AM
Can't beat infinity. Used kitsune (8) BMB, valkyrie (10) BMB, social (7) MMB, night elf (5) BBM, leviathan (6) MMB, all failed. Any suggestions?

Chocolat13
11-22-13, 06:27 AM
Try Athletic!

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 06:31 AM
I remember about a dragon, not a traditional one but one who can perform miracles against prism: goblin. If some1 is desperate and wanna try it!Good luck n congrats for those who already won paladin!

Kami365
11-22-13, 06:32 AM
Can't beat infinity. Used kitsune (8) BMB, valkyrie (10) BMB, social (7) MMB, night elf (5) BBM, leviathan (6) MMB, all failed. Any suggestions?

Last couple of tournaments I beat Infinity with Phoenix 7 BM++ and Epic Seabreeze BMM...Good Luck... I'm also facing Infinity in 30 min,but I'll use Dark angel,than Phoenix / Seabreeze...

LemonadeMouth173
11-22-13, 06:32 AM

3 colours nightmare, fireworks , wizard, fairy, champions.