PDA

View Full Version : Enable Edit mode to Forums

sharpguy32
11-18-13, 09:51 PM
You have vBulletin 4.2.0, just like another forums I frequent sometimes.

When you create a new post, there is an Edit button that appear for 30 minutes after you post something. During that time you can go back and fix stupid typos, or add something you didn't think about the first time, etc etc. Think this would be beneficial to us and maybe save some headaches for the moderators cleaning up certain things, that wasn't noticed until after the post.

I just found it extremely odd that you don't have this option enabled.

bigbux3
11-18-13, 10:03 PM
You have vBulletin 4.2.0, just like another forums I frequent sometimes.

When you create a new post, there is an Edit button that appear for 30 minutes after you post something. During that time you can go back and fix stupid typos, or add something you didn't think about the first time, etc etc. Think this would be beneficial to us and maybe save some headaches for the moderators cleaning up certain things, that wasn't noticed until after the post.

I just found it extremely odd that you don't have this option enabled.

You don't know how long we've been fighting for all the features that regular users are supposed to have. It's been 2 years... to my knowledge.

sharpguy32
11-19-13, 03:04 AM
It's like having a fat juicy Filet Mignon steak, without the A1 Steak Sauce and Saut?ed Mushroom & Onions :mad:
It's like Popeyes Chicken without the Franks Red Hot sauce :D
It's like Cornflakes without the milk :rolleyes:
Kool-Aid without the sugar... You get the idea :eek:

Are you really going to deny us the simple pleasures of life?! Its like a total win/win thing to enable it :p

kooky panda
11-19-13, 06:26 AM
You can your feedback to the current thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27231-Signatures-Clickable-Names-Editing-Posts-Avatars&p=740411&viewfull=1#post740411)on this topic .