PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for TL

lwcgrad
11-18-13, 03:50 PM
I would love to be able to click on a constructively oven in someone else's bakery and see what they need

snlps
11-18-13, 04:13 PM
That would be great!

OnCloudDivine
11-18-13, 04:23 PM
I have mixed feelings on this suggestion; on one hand, it is always nice to be gifted the part you need (although that's what I feel requests + wall message requests are for) but I also feel it's a bit invasive to a player's privacy.

Basically, for all ovens that require special parts, I only request how many of those special parts that I need so I don't end up with excess special parts that can't be used for anything else (sliced bananas, anyone?). I actually don't prefer it when my neighbors assume that, since I have a box, to send those parts instead of reading my wall message asking for basic parts/capp. It all stems from my desire to be a low-impact neighbor and not expect my neighbors to actually go around visiting and checking for the parts that I need. Ain't nobody got time for that!

freesiawoods
11-18-13, 08:52 PM
Haha I sometimes hide my boxes behind thingd so noone can click on them to guess what I need. I ask for cappuccino and get parts by requesting since I don't build many of each oven. But I admit to tapping my neighbours' boxes when they just don't say what to gift them.