PDA

View Full Version : Enough with "Privacy Concerns". DevilsAdvocate alliance Harboring *****ERS

Chianti
11-18-13, 10:23 AM
These forums are here for a reason, and your support staff is entirely way too slow to respond. I've submitted tickets that take upwards of 2 weeks to get resolved, and this needs to be resolved NOW.

"Maturity" a level 20 player - LEVEL 20 - is using the hack that allows an attack for roughly 10 seconds, doing at most 1-3% damage, and then stops, WINNING and stealing resources and crowns. This hack was first reported OVER 2 MONTHS AGO.

There has to be a better way to deal with this for the time being. You have to be more proactive. Your developers simply cannot be this inept... can they? A level 20 players CANNOT reach the crown level this guy is currently at. Why are you relying on players to report this? There should be an algorithm in place by now to detect *****ers.

Are you allowing players like this to continue playing in hopes that some people won't report it? I'm starting to think so, because this particular hack has been around for entirely too long. I've been the head of a QA team before, and I would personally expect to be fired if my team wasn't able to isolate bugs like this, especially after it's been reported in a production environment. If you're unable to isolate this ONE bug, 2 months after it was reported, I feel pity for your development staff, and I feel hope for the lawyers whom will no doubt help you isolate this bug in short order.

Do something, and quickly. Those of us that actually pay for this game (a significant number) are growing tired of your inept handling of these issues, and your inept development team. Given the amount of money that has been expended collectively, lawyers (as in class action lawsuit) may be the only recourse left. I've been a dedicated player since day 1, and your records will prove that. I've been active on these forums more than most. I'm growing tired of the sheer amount of bugs in this game that are impeding our play, and more so, your inability to isolate and fix them. Either hire staff that has the s****s (I'm available for a short term contract), or this game will end up being the first to see Storm8 hit with a class action lawsuit. Enough is enough.

ccc5469
11-18-13, 10:35 AM
These forums are here for a reason, and your support staff is entirely way too slow to respond. I've submitted tickets that take upwards of 2 weeks to get resolved, and this needs to be resolved NOW.

"Maturity" a level 20 player - LEVEL 20 - is using the hack that allows an attack for roughly 10 seconds, doing at most 1-3% damage, and then stops, WINNING and stealing resources and crowns. This hack was first reported OVER 2 MONTHS AGO.

There has to be a better way to deal with this for the time being. You have to be more proactive. Your developers simply cannot be this inept... can they? A level 20 players CANNOT reach the crown level this guy is currently at. Why are you relying on players to report this? There should be an algorithm in place by now to detect *****ers.

Are you allowing players like this to continue playing in hopes that some people won't report it? I'm starting to think so, because this particular hack has been around for entirely too long. I've been the head of a QA team before, and I would personally expect to be fired if my team wasn't able to isolate bugs like this, especially after it's been reported in a production environment. If you're unable to isolate this ONE bug, 2 months after it was reported, I feel pity for your development staff, and I feel hope for the lawyers whom will no doubt help you isolate this bug in short order.

Do something, and quickly. Those of us that actually pay for this game (a significant number) are growing tired of your inept handling of these issues, and your inept development team. Given the amount of money that has been expended collectively, lawyers (as in class action lawsuit) may be the only recourse left. I've been a dedicated player since day 1, and your records will prove that. I've been active on these forums more than most. I'm growing tired of the sheer amount of bugs in this game that are impeding our play, and more so, your inability to isolate and fix them. Either hire staff that has the s****s (I'm available for a short term contract), or this game will end up being the first to see Storm8 hit with a class action lawsuit. Enough is enough.

Thank you and amen!! I was just coming to report this player as well. I think it's kind of ironic how devils advocate alliance members were criticizing and complaining about other alliances who had hackers And now they are ranked No 1 and have at least 2 hackers in their alliance. That's not fair. My alliance has worked out butts off getting to the no 1 spot and was 1 member was actually even attacked by maturity losing 20 crowns. This needs to be fixed before the tournament is over because its not fair to the players who actually don't ***** to lose to those who do. I too have spent money on this game, a good amount and if this is not fixed soon I will be deleting this game and doing everything in my power to get back every dime I have spent in it.

FrozenTurtle
11-18-13, 11:49 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please know that we are very proactive when it comes to *****ers and most do get handled without any report from players. Additionally, when we do investigate and take action on these players, all crowns and resources lost to these players will be reimbursed. Thanks again for all your support! :)

Also please remember...

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!