PDA

View Full Version : Question?

CelestialLycan
11-18-13, 08:41 AM
When are us Android Players going to get al the functions that the IOS Players have?

I mean I would love some of thre dragons that IOS gets and we dont and Special Events that would be nice. Also would the Arctic Isles.

So I am just curious why we dont have all of those things? I mean for the past week i have ben trying to get a Raven Dragon and Night Elf didnt get either of them and all I have been getting is a Coral Dragon 2 Wizard Dragons and that is it.. I would like Increased Chances to get better dragons.

Basically i would like answers to those questions. and i dont want you guys to forget about us android players.

Lorgalis
11-18-13, 08:44 AM
It would be a wonder like rain falls upward and stones fly if TL gives an answer on this questions which is not a common-place like "in time" or "we are working on it".

CelestialLycan
11-18-13, 08:57 AM
Yeah but it is very frustrating this is an amazing game and we should recieve everything IOS has becuase we also spend money on gold and we deserve everything like they do i mean. me and my wife didnt know we couldnt get the artic isles we spent 500 gold trying to get that ice age dragon and guess what all that gold and money wasted.. so we should be given all this stuff.

and all video game componies use those responces so it wouldnt suprise me honestly.

by the waay if anyone wants they can add me Storm id. CelestialLycan

plus for what ever reason sending gold and recieving gold doesnt work properly.

also i think it would be neat to be able to trade dragons and battle dragons and everything else its just not fair.

kooky panda
11-18-13, 10:56 AM
Please share any questions or comments you have on android party in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!