PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Clash doesn't see internet connection

adyking
11-18-13, 05:07 AM
Hi everybody,
My Kingdom clash starts always show attention popup during loading "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again"
I am pretty sure that I have internet connection because I continue receiving messages that I have been attacked, resources full, building upgraded, shield ends etc. Also other online games work ok.
Tried to clear cookies, restart devise several time. Tried to use wi-fi and 3G connections. Nothing helped.
My device iphone 4. IOS 7.0.4. Storm8 ID - adyking.
Problem starts 17NOV2013 around noon UTC time.

Did anyone have this problem before?
What can you recommend to do?

syllrag
11-18-13, 05:57 AM
Pray...

A lot of people experienced it without any response from the dev yet. See other threads regarding login issue or maintenance.

adyking
11-18-13, 08:27 PM
I wrote to support yesterday and everything works today. But there was no response from them. I think they fixed it but didnt answer yet.

adyking
11-18-13, 08:28 PM
syllrag,
...or my praying helped. Thanks for recommendation :)

mybaby1977
11-18-13, 10:58 PM
It will break again. One of my alliance members just got kicked out (8:45PM US mountain time) for 8 minutes and lost in that time.

penqueen2
11-19-13, 07:50 AM
I have been down since 7:30(CST) last night. Maintenance message first then the internet access message. I am still out this am with the "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again". Other games work fine. I hope they can fix this soon!

penqueen2
11-19-13, 07:51 AM
I have been down since 7:30(CST) last night. Maintenance message first then the internet access message. I am still out this am with the "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again". Other games work fine. I hope they can fix this soon!

This is on my penqueen4 account.

penqueen2
11-19-13, 08:14 AM
This is on my penqueen4 account.
Fixed by deleting and reinstalling!. Yea