PDA

View Full Version : Entwined seedlings, kissing dust, love wood?

lycopodium
11-18-13, 04:42 AM
So I have these items in my inventory with no clue what to do with them. I looked back through some old threads and heard something about a love shack. I assume its a building but its not available to purchase.

redlorry
11-18-13, 06:01 AM
They are all items which drop during the valentines edition. For a short time after valentines, standard trees would drop wood. Standard mushrooms drop dust and standard flowers drop seedlings, now they will only drop from valentine items if you have them. The love shack is no longer available. This is where they would be used to craft various items. Hold on until next feb, it might come back!

jtm101
11-18-13, 04:55 PM
You probably recieved those as gifts, if you werent around for valentines. Thankfully these can no longer be sent as gifts, as they were replaced by the thanksgiving parts.

rubella821
11-18-13, 05:00 PM
What do we do with the Thanksgiving items?

schwumeline
11-21-13, 10:13 AM
It Would be great to be able to exchange all of the "left overs" and have something we could still use instead.

tanderson573
11-21-13, 10:56 AM
It Would be great to be able to exchange all of the "left overs" and have something we could still use instead.
I totally agree! I have love wood, kissing dust, those seeds, spooky dead wood, cherry blossoms...etc
All of these things just sitting there with nothing to do with them. Would be nice if we could exchange them for something useful.

M1mi04
11-21-13, 06:45 PM
I agree too! If all the love stuff were still available in gift for so long after Valentine it's not fair that we can use it for nothing. I started this summer and never knew what they were for. Now have some in my inventory and no good for nothing... :(

Even better I'm stuck with a turkey costume I cannot use -got it for the cow but with the bug I didn't get to complete the goal.. And with every new animal we need to craft a new costume. Would be nice to be able to exchange it for something useful!