PDA

View Full Version : Do we get a Christmas update?

jesoftngentle
11-17-13, 08:43 PM
I really want More land for Christmas, would you please ask your little elves to do there magic? let this thread be your Christmas Wish List. I also would like a Christmas tree. I will try to be good, ok!

freesiawoods
11-18-13, 06:51 AM
Snowy kingdom would be fantastic.

FigmentValley
11-18-13, 11:16 AM
I just want something to do.......

So.... How long do we need to wait after we have sent unique oils to Belladonna and traded with her? I have completed every goal, everything there is. Is the game done until.... Christmas? That is a LONG wait......

glimmergate
11-18-13, 11:54 AM
I really want More land for Christmas, would you please ask your little elves to do there magic? let this thread be your Christmas Wish List. I also would like a Christmas tree. I will try to be good, ok!

*puts on santa beard and hat*
Hmmm, *shuffles through bag of Castle Story gifts* I think you might like what we have planned!

;)

my607
11-18-13, 01:46 PM
Some Christmas buildings, maybe Belladonna dressed in red. Expansions to anywhere please at least 6 or more. Snow in the kingdom new decorations of any kind.

igames4me
11-18-13, 01:59 PM
Hmmm, *shuffles through bag of Castle Story gifts* I think you might like what we have planned!

;)
I guess I just start playing castle story again on my main account ugh oh

jptheripper
11-18-13, 02:43 PM
A new venture to the arctic quest, and a bakery for cinnamon buns (99trade tickets) along with sugar etc ..

kooky panda
11-18-13, 03:00 PM

;)
ummmmm....... Sounds interesting! Cannot wait!

mamareader02
11-18-13, 03:16 PM

;)

Yay!!!! Can't wait!

SpiritWind00
11-19-13, 04:16 AM
This isn't the right place I'm sure... But can I ask that we have more room to write messages on player walls. CS space is so tiny, yet in Dragon story you get heaps and heaps more room as the font is smaller. Of course more expansions just goes without saying! Thank heaps!

caiaxoxo
11-20-13, 04:12 AM
What about a reindeer? It can drop chocolate and random gifts :)

Queenzod
11-20-13, 07:47 AM
What about a reindeer? It can drop chocolate and random gifts :)

That sounds nice, but we're supposed to be getting random gifts through the fortune teller. TL said they would support it, and yet that's petered out. It cost a lot of gems and I kinda would like mine back, since I haven't gotten what was advertised.:(

Aggwynn
11-20-13, 11:53 AM
We have plans to continue support the fortune teller. Stay tuned!

echo1996
11-20-13, 11:57 AM

Wow, does that mean we will have new fortune soon? Kind like the random gift from the fortune teller.

mmandy278
11-20-13, 11:58 AM
What is the Goal to unlock the Holly Tree etc

mmandy278
11-20-13, 11:59 AM
Do you know what the goal level is to unlock the Christmas Holly Tree, candy canes?

meme1098
11-20-13, 12:06 PM
You might be on the wrong forum. This is Castle Story.

echo1996
11-20-13, 12:07 PM
Do you know what the goal level is to unlock the Christmas Holly Tree, candy canes?

Where do you see Christmas holly tree, candy canes? In the market?

meme1098
11-20-13, 12:11 PM
Where do you see Christmas holly tree, candy canes? In the market?

That's why I suggested they might be on the wrong thread

Queenzod
11-20-13, 04:39 PM

Well, okay then! Thanks! :)

calipitter
11-21-13, 10:53 AM
I would like to see silver or white decorations that don't necessarily need to be put away (in storage) after Christmas. I also like the winter Arctic adventure quest idea! Maybe a "gift shop" that just gives random drops instead of coins? Kinda like a mystery object of the day. Not sure if I would like chocolate dropped by a reindeer. O.o

tanderson573
11-21-13, 10:59 AM
I would like to see silver or white decorations that don't necessarily need to be put away (in storage) after Christmas. I also like the winter Arctic adventure quest idea! Maybe a "gift shop" that just gives random drops instead of coins? Kinda like a mystery object of the day. Not sure if I would like chocolate dropped by a reindeer. O.o
Oooo a gift shop, I love that idea!

mmandy278
11-26-13, 10:41 AM
On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL
I am in the most recent version - what is the goat to unlock??? Thanks

ghjvcucjb
11-26-13, 11:27 AM
We were sort of promised expansions for December! Anything else would be icing to me.

ghjvcucjb
11-26-13, 11:29 AM
On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL

I just checked. I don't have any of these. But sometimes some players get an accidental preview of upcoming goals and items! Are you sure it's in CS?

m1stery
11-27-13, 09:20 AM

I don't have any of these either :( it all sound so cool, I can't wait for the Christmas update :D

nickerrs
11-27-13, 09:45 AM
I would like to see our player/ruler in some sort of holiday getup, like an elf or Santa costume. A train would be nice and maybe some eggnog and another yummy Christmas treats.

If I had my Alicorn, I would have liked to see he/she dressed up in a reindeer costume.

aypeerez
11-27-13, 11:48 AM
I would love to be able to gift every one of my neighbours for Christmas instead of being restricted to three - season of giving special please just for one day

tigarlilyvol
11-27-13, 12:00 PM
Yes, please!

meme1098
11-27-13, 02:06 PM
Oh... That would be nice.

jim23cash
11-27-13, 02:24 PM
Yay, can't wait! And I love the idea of being able to gift all neighbors for holiday!! Thanks TL!

tigarlilyvol
11-27-13, 02:57 PM
I just ****ed a fangbeast and got a fey crystal could it be part of winter wonderland?

eepopp
11-27-13, 03:04 PM
I just ****ed a fangbeast and got a fey crystal could it be part of winter wonderland?

Fey Crystals have been dropping all year long for me

I have 20, and it last dropped yesterday for me while I was restocking my inventory.

Was that Fey Crystal your first?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ryk5e0.jpg

tigarlilyvol
11-27-13, 03:36 PM
Was my second, the first was so long ago I forgot I had it.