PDA

View Full Version : What's the one dragon you haven't been able to breed?

MotherNature65
11-17-13, 04:41 PM
I thought this would be a great thread to start for the day. It might help out some of us who are having trouble with one or two particular dragons.

Those of you who have had success might be able to share your breeding combos for that one hard to get dragon.

I tried for Super for what seemed like a very long time and finally got it a week ago. Now I am again trying strictly for Goblin.

I am breeding Lotus and Fire, it seems to have the least possible results as well as the lowest hourly fails.

Does anyone have another combination that they have successfully breed Goblin with?

metsfreek
11-17-13, 04:48 PM
Troll. Eventually bought it in a pack because I was annoyed getting island fails for two months. Currently would be Virgo.

awsumum
11-17-13, 04:50 PM
I got goblin with night/fire combo, good luck! :)

I'm having MAJOR trouble with icicle, I just can't get it :( I know it's arctic isles but it's the one dragon I'm having difficulty breeding.

deamon506
11-17-13, 04:57 PM
Mythic, honeybee, and scorpion.
I FINALLY got honeybee with the free boosted breeding and I just put a mythic egg in the nest! Right now I'm either getting a fairy or cornucopia. Trying for falling leaf

MotherNature65
11-17-13, 05:18 PM
I got goblin with night/fire combo, good luck! :)

I'm having MAJOR trouble with icicle, I just can't get it :( I know it's arctic isles but it's the one dragon I'm having difficulty breeding.

Thanks, I just put them together again and I got a 9 hour, it could be a Goblin or a Vampire or I am crossing my fingers for now. If I end up with another vampire I will switch to night and see what happens.

luna2cute
11-17-13, 05:47 PM
Diamond. :-)

kooky panda
11-17-13, 06:26 PM
If you are having issues getting certain dragons you can find links to the specific dragon threads here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677)

You can also get tips on combos by posting on this there here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&highlight=breeding+combos)