PDA

View Full Version : Case of the disappearing food

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:59 PM
So I put out oall of the food that I had prepared and then put out the gifts that I received. Afterthis I proceeded to go comment on a friends wall. Upon spending l, eh, give or take five minutes there I went back to my restaurant and all the food was gOne and not a cent made!!! This has happened for three days! Grrrrrr!!!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:14 PM
This is a great game I love it as well... I'm so upset right now because the food that I have been preparing for 4 days now including my gifts has disappeared... This is so not fair!!! This is not the 1st time this has happen!!!! I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time playing this.. I just decorated spent just about all of the coins I had to come back 2 a empty restaurant!!! What can I do? Just keep playing.... Hell no I'm on strike!!! Foh!! Then I try 2 contact the company by email and I don't think they have posted the right email address... So here I am posting this plea up here on this boars hoping someone sees this and can fix this problem... Storm ID rabbit78 level 26 :-(

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:21 AM
I have the same issue. For the past week I have been placing food on counters that has been 'cooking' overnight and I either, (1) leave the game and come back anywhere from 5 mins to 1 hour and all food is completely gone, or (2) get an error message 'Restaurant Story is an online game... Try Again'. (I know it's not my network connection - I'm sitting in front of my computer (same network!) and everything is fine). Then my food disappears and my coin count hasn't changed! This is really annoying. Also the rate that food is 'eaten' has been slower than usual. What's with that?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:22 AM
I have the same issue. For the past week I have been placing food on counters that has been 'cooking' overnight and I either, (1) leave the game and come back anywhere from 5 mins to 1 hour and all food is completely gone, or (2) get an error message 'Restaurant Story is an online game... Try Again'. (I know it's not my network connection - I'm sitting in front of my computer (same network!) and everything is fine). Then my food disappears and my coin count hasn't changed! This is really annoying. Also the rate that food is 'eaten' has been slower than usual. What's with that?

my storm8 ID gamringer

Unregistered
01-10-11, 04:36 PM
This is happening in Bakery Story too. I haven't had it happen to my restaurant, but I'm anticipating it. :(

Unregistered
01-10-11, 04:57 PM
I am facing the same experience. I just serve my dishes; 2 appliances for "Tomato Bisque" & 2 appliances for "Chicken Pot Pie" to the counter and cook another new dish at 4 of my appliances. Then i get an error message 'Restaurant Story is an online game... Try Again'. After the game reload again within a minute, the new dish i just cook still there with the remaining time left but all my food (Tomato Bisque & Chicken Pit Pie) at the counter is GONE!!! I feel frusturated & wasting the 8hrs time of cook.... What Happen??? Please explain and replace back my food..
TQ.

my storm8 ID: Susie158
restaurant Name: Susie De'Light
Currently Level: 18

Unregistered
01-11-11, 02:58 AM
I have the same problem:(
I opened my restaurant and had plenty of food.. at least for 20.000 then i left the game and when i came back i earned 11000 and all my food is gone... Norman give us information and reply!!

StormId: HouseDV

Unregistered
01-11-11, 09:09 AM
Same problem in Bakery Story and restaurant story !! Alway happen~I'm so disappointed!!!!!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:30 PM
I just serve my dishes, Chicken Tenders & Grilled Salmon to the counter and cook new dishes. And then I got msg 'Restaurant Story is an online game... Try Again'. After I reload game again, all my food at counter is gone.....
I wasted my time all night for them. I'm so sad.

What's happen??

Strom8 ID: ladyvivi
Restaurant Name: Beach Bistro
Currently level: 21

Unregistered
01-11-11, 09:30 PM
I have the same problem:(
I opened my restaurant and had plenty of food.. at least for 20.000 then i left the game and when i came back i earned 11000 and all my food is gone... Norman give us information and reply!!

StormId: HouseDV

The same thing happend to me! But it was only once.

Angelica7777
01-15-11, 05:33 AM

I am experiencing this on both bs and rs. About to leave the game and make formal complaint to iTunes. Lost real money on this.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 04:15 PM
If this is such a major problem why has noone fixed it... Does noone patrol this site and check on what is being posted or are we left to figure it out for ourselves..?