PDA

View Full Version : *Question Regarding Items*

MilliVanilliXXX
11-17-13, 11:17 AM
Hey fellow Farm Story 2 players! I have a question that I would like answered, please and thank you :)

What all ways can you do to obtain items like saws, shovels, picks, maps, paint, nails, screws, boards, etc?

I only know of one way and that's through deliveries, what other ways is there that I can be doing to obtain more items like this? I'm having trouble finding shovels and picks to clear out my rocks and grass to move my items around on my farm, so any help would be great, even if you can help me get these items too!

Thanks!

- MilliVanilliXXX

MilliVanilliXXX
11-18-13, 07:42 AM
Someone please answer my question? I don't know how to obtain those items (shovels, nails, paint, screws, boards, saws, pick axes, etc) other than through deliveries, how else can I find those?

- MilliVanilliXXX

mamareader02
11-18-13, 08:35 AM
The newspaper,searching the lower levels of the community are good ways to find hard items,BUT it takes time to do this,but it's the most common way to acquire those hard to find items

nancydrew88
11-18-13, 03:06 PM
How do we search the lower levels of the community?
The newspaper,searching the lower levels of the community are good ways to find hard items,BUT it takes time to do this,but it's the most common way to acquire those hard to find items

mamareader02
11-18-13, 03:14 PM
Go to social button,then community:)

HerStiggyness
11-21-13, 01:18 AM
I've gotten paint, nails, boards, screws from fishing or mining. Sometimes the dog or cat can give you these items too.

journeysmom
11-22-13, 04:05 PM
Butterflies will drop them also.

PookieBear50
11-22-13, 06:34 PM
I've also fished up some supplies--usually boards or bricks, but also paint. Also, once you get far enough, you can get items from the junk piles, and also by clearing away obstructions on your farm, like rocks (big and small), grass clumps, grass patches, and trees. And of course, browsing through the newspapers and visiting community members (and also sometimes neighbors).