PDA

View Full Version : Increase Honey Pot output on Beehive

CGMJ
11-17-13, 09:09 AM
Did you decrease the number of honey pots you get? Now you only get 1 pot of honey every three hours. This makes my jelly maker virtually useless since you need between 1 and 3 pots of honey for everything you make. And if course no one is selling because no one has any extra. Some of your other outputs are stingy but this is ridiculous.

kooky panda
11-17-13, 11:31 AM
I have only gotten 1 since I expanded to the bee hive.
I do get 3 beeswax .

sanya87
11-18-13, 01:41 AM
this really doesnt make any sense, what are we supposed to make in the jelly maker with one honey every 3 hours? even if we get 3 it wouldnt be enough, but this is really not fair. and its hard to find it in the newspaper, which doesnt surprise me considering the price. since jelly maker is pretty much useless because of this and it costed so much, at least give us a recipe without honey, so at least there is something to do with it!

synsanity
11-18-13, 05:53 PM
Between that and the lack of herbs my jelly maker is hardly running. The berries are used for candles as well. Oh this sounds like the lemon dilemma.

iggychic
11-28-13, 01:04 PM
We need to teach stormy some basic math.....

bss18974
12-20-13, 10:03 AM
Agreed, we need more honey (perhaps a way to purchase addl. hives after clearing the first) and herbs (same idea, purchase addl. herb gardens)