PDA

View Full Version : Nov 17 2013 - Game still EXTREMELY SLOW

Backf1ipper
11-17-13, 07:36 AM
There have been multiple posts and complaints already about the game being extremely slow this weekend. Moderators have been responding saying TL is actively working to address the issues. Thanks.
May be things are getting better for some, but the problems still seem to persist.

Moderators, could you please
1. create a sticky post for this topic so anyone checking the forum can easily see the latest status
2. be a little more transparent on what the issues are - so players can avoid those or at least know what to expect or when to expect any improvement
3. point us to a different source for the latest details since this forum itself seems to be slow

Thanks!

cedkugedchgd
11-17-13, 07:40 AM
OMG MINE TOO! fix this TL :(

mjauuuu
11-17-13, 07:42 AM
There have been multiple posts and complaints already about the game being extremely slow this weekend. Moderators have been responding saying TL is actively working to address the issues. Thanks.
May be things are getting better for some, but the problems still seem to persist.

1. create a sticky post for this topic so anyone checking the forum can easily see the latest status
2. be a little more transparent on what the issues are - so players can avoid those or at least know what to expect or when to expect any improvement
3. point us to a different source for the latest details since this forum itself seems to be slow

Thanks!

Yes! And also, the free boosted breed should be extended due to us players not being able to access the game during this event. It's only fair!

sunkalito
11-17-13, 08:27 AM
What the HECK is wrong with this game!! I just spent gold speeding a breeding, and OF COURSE the game accepted me spending gold and all, but now it WILL NOT let me breed. If this keeps up I'll have to email them to get me my gold back!! :mad:

Kami365
11-17-13, 08:34 AM
I'm frustrated too,very slow and hardly battling,visiting neighors islands,..pop up message " Processing " Please TL fixed this ASAP! Thank you.

igames4me
11-17-13, 08:37 AM
i have to try to gift like 10 times if im lucky withing 10 times it goes through

pls tl fix you servers... dont mind going 1 week or 2 or a month without new dragons or features

bitealot
11-17-13, 09:22 AM
My game is so slow atm when i try to go to the ice world i get the not connected to the internet message and have to force close the game a couple times before i can switch

MissStateGirl
11-17-13, 09:31 AM
Glad I am not the Only one. I keep getting the No internet Connection ever since the mantinence update. When it does let me play the game is slow and within 5 mins on loging in then it either crashes and closed down or I go back to the No internet connection! I have deleted the game and reinstalled it but nothing seems to be working. I have very upset that I have not been able to play the game ALL WEEKEND!! I am able to get into all mu other teamlava games but THis one! Please fix the issue. I have not been able to boost Breed or even battle all weekend!!!!

kooky panda
11-17-13, 11:19 AM

Thanks!
There has been a sticky on this since yesterday. This is the current thread for updates.

Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61493-Dragon-Story-Game-Down-11-16-13)

Please do not start up duplicate posts so all the information and remain on one thread.