PDA

View Full Version : spinach

jedi123
11-17-13, 07:03 AM
My level 28 neighbor wants to know why she is unable to grow spinach. She can buy spinach but it goes into her barn instead of of silo! She deleted & reinstalled several times! What should she do?

kooky panda
11-17-13, 03:24 PM
If she does not have an option to plant spinach it means she has not reached the required level for this crop.
She can purchase it but she will not be able to plant it yet.

( I am sorry, I do not remember the level I was on when this unlocked for me)

journeysmom
11-17-13, 03:38 PM
This same thing happened to me on several items. Once I reached the required level, I could grow/craft the item, but until then, I could only purchase it.

[S8] Regina
11-18-13, 03:12 PM
My level 28 neighbor wants to know why she is unable to grow spinach. She can buy spinach but it goes into her barn instead of of silo! She deleted & reinstalled several times! What should she do?

You can plant Spinach once you reach level 28. Also, if you are not at the required level, you cannot buy Spinach from other players' Side Shop. Is there a screen-shot that she has that shows what happens when she buys Spinach and it goes into her Barn instead of Silo so that we can investigate this? Thank you!

jedi123
11-19-13, 06:23 AM
Her spinach now goes into d silo but she still cant plant!!!:confused:

[S8] Regina
11-19-13, 12:03 PM
We would like to investigate this further, but without a Storm8 ID to look into, we are unable to check the game. Please PM me your neighbor's Storm8 ID, thanks!

jedi123
11-20-13, 02:38 AM
Thank you but she says she can grow spinach now!!! :-))) now she complains of gems dissapearing overnight! Happened to her several times!:mad:

[S8] Regina
11-20-13, 11:35 AM
Please have your neighbor write into support@teamlava.com so they can assist her further and discuss her account. Thank you!

nicxole
11-21-13, 04:51 PM
This just happened to me, spinach did not show up on my options of crops to plant and then I realized I needed to scroll over because my screen wasn't big enough! If anyone has had this problem just scroll over and they're next to the carrots :)

jedi123
01-06-14, 10:06 PM
This just happened to me, spinach did not show up on my options of crops to plant and then I realized I needed to scroll over because my screen wasn't big enough! If anyone has had this problem just scroll over and they're next to the carrots :)

My neighbor has lost gems again!!! She asked me to write in for her. Her storm id is Roxy2669. Please help her!!! I dont know what to do!!! Thank you

maguar
01-07-14, 02:50 AM
Your neighbour will need to email support@teamlava.com about this. They'll be able to check her game.

[S8] Regina
01-07-14, 11:47 AM
Please have your neighbor email support@teamlava.com for inquiries on her game.

jedi123
01-08-14, 02:03 AM
I have informed. Hope she does it soon! Thank you!!!