PDA

View Full Version : Being attacked while system maintenance is on!

Rheign
11-17-13, 03:40 AM
Since the night of 15november2013, i had this experienced for countless number of times already! Same as with my other friends! We purchased gems! 37 of us will quit playing this game if this case keeps on going/happening! This is not a threat! I am just making a point where in we don't get []! We are good paying customers! We simply want to have if not the best service! But at least the one where we get satisfied with! Kindly please resolve the matter as soon as possible you can!!!!!system maintenance problem really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!please do womething about it'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyfricx
11-17-13, 03:56 AM
Lost millions of coins and tons of crowns.. Of course, you wont care about it again.. Please make atleast an option of refund.. Thats the best thing that you guys can do..

syllrag
11-17-13, 04:06 AM
Lost millions of coins and tons of crowns.. Of course, you wont care about it again.. Please make atleast an option of refund.. Thats the best thing that you guys can do..

You can use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt to get a refund

maguar
11-17-13, 03:13 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61427-Attacked-while-in-maintenance) on the issue.