PDA

View Full Version : Major *****er identified, please close his account

mybaby1977
11-17-13, 02:01 AM
:mad:There is a new player called System Maintenance who has been causing many players in my clan to lose crowns. He takes you offline and then attacks you. He allows you to get attacked multiple times during the "system maintenance" even though the first hack attack should have shielded your base. Please do something about this *****er. Combined in my clan, we have already lost near 500 crowns in the 2.5 days of this hacked accounts' existence. System Maintenance is the worst hack I have seen to date in any iOS game since the original iPhone came out. Thank you. :mad:

Adjie8
11-17-13, 02:12 AM
:mad:There is a new player called System Maintenance who has been causing many players in my clan to lose crowns. He takes you offline and then attacks you. He allows you to get attacked multiple times during the "system maintenance" even though the first hack attack should have shielded your base. Please do something about this *****er. Combined in my clan, we have already lost near 500 crowns in the 2.5 days of this hacked accounts' existence. System Maintenance is the worst hack I have seen to date in any iOS game since the original iPhone came out. Thank you. :mad:

Maybe it's not a new player but a kind of *****ing tools. I still couldn't connect to the game until now

mybaby1977
11-17-13, 02:20 AM
Here's where I was attacked twice just 6 minutes apart, at a time when I did not break my shield and I was unable to log in. During these two attacks, I was actually here on this forum reporting the issue. This game is slowly sunsetting.

kooky panda
11-17-13, 11:41 AM
You can add your information to the current thread:
Attacked while in Maintenance (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61427-Attacked-while-in-maintenance&p=783177&viewfull=1#post783177)