PDA

View Full Version : deleting goals

moopet8
11-16-13, 07:08 PM
I am playing on iOS and I am wondering if there is a way to delete goals or if they will expire. I am speaking specifically about the 'download this other app and play it 500 million times' type of goals. I don't really have an interest in playing these since they don't unlock anything.

Snowlotus04
11-16-13, 08:43 PM
Why not play for gems? That's what I'll do.

maguar
11-17-13, 12:58 AM
Generally they'll disappear after the timer runs out on them. If the timer is resetting let us know so it can be looked at.

sharpguy32
11-17-13, 01:15 AM
My word search goal has been threatening me to be expires in 6 days. That was 6 weeks ago. Now its saying 4 days now. Expire, I dare you, I call your bluff!

maguar
11-17-13, 01:22 AM
I had that with a different goal (fruit mania). Once they knew about it it got fixed so I'll pass this one on too.

CuddlyDragon
11-17-13, 06:48 PM
Is anybody else experiencing this?

310pnut
11-17-13, 07:57 PM
Sometimes. It will either last forever when it is not suppose to or will keep coming back

CuteTali
11-18-13, 01:31 AM
Actually I've been experiencing the opposite effect. I play on android and I've never ever had a goal asking me to download any of these apps: candy mania, jewel mania, fruit mania, castle story, farm story 2, hidden objects, city story metro, home design story, zoo2, monster story, night club story, pet hotel story, city story, empire story, treasure story, bingo, poker.

I understand that some of these games are ios only and that's not a problem for me, less games to get addicted to ;) However, I do find it strange that games like Jewel Mania actually appear in the Play Store and I've never downloaded it or tried it in any way, yet I never got a gem offer to try it.

The only games I get download goals for are: Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet Shop, Farm, Dragon and Slots. I get the goals whenever a new version comes out and if I miss it and don't download it in time, it expires and I don't get gems for downloading it after the week they offer it.

justmine2
11-18-13, 12:05 PM
I have 2 that are always resetting. I thought I would get one for Thanksgiving BS, but nothing yet and I downloaded it already

CuddlyDragon
11-18-13, 06:05 PM
Okay. Mine went away after I DL'd it, and I have not seen it since.

nmdgames
11-21-13, 06:59 PM
"Icing on the Cake" keeps resetting the timer for me. I don't want to try to get to the 10th Island in Bubble Mania: Halloween. It's finally down to 11 days remaining, but each time it get under 12 days remaining it resets back to 14 days. It has been resetting for about 2 weeks now.

ElaineCarrel
12-05-13, 07:34 PM
I play them only 4 the gems offered and once I hit the max lvl where they will no longer pay gems I delete it. U usually average 21 gems per game which is gr8 since they're usually really easy 2 play. 😜