PDA

View Full Version : didn't get my gold

lorentw
11-16-13, 06:42 PM
Well I decided to buy gold to hurry up during the free boosted breeding weekend, of course my card was charged, but I have yet to get my gold. I reported it by email got the automated response so I click on the # i was given and it says it has been solved or deleted, so I reported again, still no luck. I guess I should have known better than to send money to a free game. Now i am out money for nothing. what a rip off. So my next stop is apple to file a complaint there.

kooky panda
11-16-13, 06:50 PM
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can reply to your ticket.
Reply back to the automatic email and tell them this has not been solved and also if you have not already done so, attach a copy of your receipt showing proof of purchase.
Sometimes there may be a delay in the gold being credited to your game.
Try restarting your device.

knj00
11-16-13, 06:50 PM
You should get your gold but it may take a day or two.:(
This happened to me every time I purchased on the Halloween app and it happened again today. Each time (except today) I reported it got the same old message. The gold did show up in game but it took a couple days each time.

I purchased for the Boosted Breed weekend also. We will probably get the gold Monday or Tuesday once the event is over. >_<

lorentw
11-16-13, 07:03 PM
well I feel stupid, after I restarted the 5th time it was there. I think maybe the latest update to my Iphone has caused issues. my bad not theirs ....

kooky panda
11-17-13, 11:10 AM
Hey do not feel stupid!!! Gold is Gold man!! LOL

I think sometimes there may be a delay between the app store notifying TL of the purchase.

I usually see posts like this when there is something special going on the games… I think maybe the app stores get flooded with players buying gold/gems all around the same time!

This has happened to me a few times too!

fabazoo
11-20-13, 11:04 AM
Didnt get my gifted gold 2day PLUS.HELLO, Since I 1st started playing Dragon Story (appx 9 mons ago off & on) Ive been unable to Send OR Receive Gifts of Gold!! The Gift button is missing entirely from my screen! Upon initially signing on I see Ive received Gifts of gold from several players, but after accepting 2 MAYB 3 gifts, all the others dissapear!!*And when I try to gift back, a screen pops up telling me Ive already sent that player gold for the day-when I havent sent ANYONE ANY GIFTS!
Can some1 from TeamLava PLEASE troubleshoot this problem in my game settings?Im not familiar with exactly how how the forum works, but Id really like to play D.S. but without the ability to send or receive gold its pointless to play & frustrating! Today I THOUGHT it was allowing me to accept gifts, but when I looked at my the amt of gold I had after hitting accept, it was still at JUST 2 pieces-the same amt. I had yesterday!!
Also, is there a way to get to my "messages/news" screen from other players screens like w/all ur other games? For example w/F.S. I simply hit main/profile from ANY screen & I can see my messages & news-w/D.S. I only get the option to go to Social & see all my neighbors...

Sorry, 1 last quick question-Do u happen 2 know if I must BUY the Magic Dragon (200 gold) or can it b bred? The quest says to BREED A Magic Dragon, BUT it is the "base" purple dragon, so Im confused on how/what dragons could breed it. Plus the cost to buy 1 is MUCH HIGHER than the other base dragons that had to be bought. And without gold gifting abilities, I will never have 200 pieces of gold!!

Sorry-I tried to send u a PM but the forum kept kicking me out!!

Thank you,Jenna/Storm8 ID: Fabazoo

kooky panda
11-20-13, 11:20 AM
Didnt get my gifted gold 2day PLUS.HELLO, Since I 1st started playing Dragon Story (appx 9 mons ago off & on) Ive been unable to Send OR Receive Gifts of Gold!! The Gift button is missing entirely from my screen! Upon initially signing on I see Ive received Gifts of gold from several players, but after accepting 2 MAYB 3 gifts, all the others dissapear!!*And when I try to gift back, a screen pops up telling me Ive already sent that player gold for the day-when I havent sent ANYONE ANY GIFTS!
Can some1 from TeamLava PLEASE troubleshoot this problem in my game settings?Im not familiar with exactly how how the forum works, but Id really like to play D.S. but without the ability to send or receive gold its pointless to play & frustrating! Today I THOUGHT it was allowing me to accept gifts, but when I looked at my the amt of gold I had after hitting accept, it was still at JUST 2 pieces-the same amt. I had yesterday!!
Also, is there a way to get to my "messages/news" screen from other players screens like w/all ur other games? For example w/F.S. I simply hit main/profile from ANY screen & I can see my messages & news-w/D.S. I only get the option to go to Social & see all my neighbors...

Sorry, 1 last quick question-Do u happen 2 know if I must BUY the Magic Dragon (200 gold) or can it b bred? The quest says to BREED A Magic Dragon, BUT it is the "base" purple dragon, so Im confused on how/what dragons could breed it. Plus the cost to buy 1 is MUCH HIGHER than the other base dragons that had to be bought. And without gold gifting abilities, I will never have 200 pieces of gold!!

Sorry-I tried to send u a PM but the forum kept kicking me out!!

Thank you,Jenna/Storm8 ID: Fabazoo

For your gifting issue I responded to your post on this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50723-Gold-Gifting-Glitch&p=785224&viewfull=1#post785224

You can hit the blue back arrow on the IOS regular game, but the other games, do not have the same navigation features as some of the other games.
You can get the magic dragon from breeding. (red and Blue combo)

See Magic Dragon thread here (http://http//forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51251-Magic-Dragon&p=308070&viewfull=1#post308070)