PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Laurellovesron
11-16-13, 04:59 PM
Why can't gift gems like on home design story? It would be nice.:cool:

my607
11-17-13, 08:06 PM
Why can't gift gems like on home design story? It would be nice.:cool:

I would like to see this really happen. TL let us gift gems and have us only gift a certain amount. That would be great if you would let us do this. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would like to gift gems too

DWardell
12-01-13, 05:37 AM
That would be great. I am trying to figure out how to get gems without having to buy them or install a bunch of games I don't want to play.

1allah
12-02-13, 12:56 PM
That would be great. I am trying to figure out how to get gems without having to buy them or install a bunch of games I don't want to play.

keep baking things, when you finish row 2 and 4 for any item in the recipe books, you get one gem.

I wish we could send gems as gifts! TL makes it hard for us bakery players.

creolepraline
12-02-13, 01:04 PM

No one really likes the other games but free gems are free gems. If we don't want to pay we can't really toss the idea aside of play for pay. It's simple enough. Click a few buttons here and there, don't spend money later.

carabellexo
12-03-13, 11:24 AM
I would also like a gem lock, so you could lock you gems so you wouldn't accidentally spend them.