PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere Letter to TL

mengdacious
11-16-13, 01:25 PM
Hi TL,

I consider myself a loyal player of your games. I've lost gems to gem traps, but then I just learned to be more careful and kept playing. I didn't like how you remove things without ever give us a list, but I dealt with it and kept playing. I started after the price hike so I don't even mind the outrageous expansion prices. It's ok, I'll earn money, I keep playing. Why? Because I like the games and I really like completing recipes. The gems I earned is just a bonus. I am a completionist and getting all recipes mastered is my goal. Nothing more, nothing less.

So when you pull a stunt like removing ALL recipes from machines we took time and coins to build a little less than two months after we got them just to - what? I still haven't figured out how would this benefit you or make us want to spend real money on you - that really bothered me. Seriously, so now I am forced to buy a bunch of the machines before you removing everything in it within a month to frantically master my recipes? How is that enjoyable? Is this a way to force us to no longer earn gems efficiently so we're forced to buy more gems from you? Because that's just wrong. That's greedy and wrong, and the worst thing to do to keep customers. Remove decorations is one thing - remove ALL recipes within such a short amount of time after all we had to do to obtain it in the first place, just to reduce our gem buying opportunities? Not a good strategy.

I am giving you a benefit of a doubt in that this could totally be a horrible glitch with unintended circumstances. That's ok, mistakes happen. I really want to keep playing and giving you gems, really, I do, I like the game and I want to support it. So let's hope you made a mistake and it will be fixed - soon. Not next year, not next month - as soon as you get back to work next week. Otherwise, I am really saddened that you've finally forced me to leave. You might say one player doesn't matter - you'll get more players - but know what, we add up. I think there'll be more than just me who stop playing because of this.

I hope you read this, TL, or at least acknowledge that the player base is angry and address it. That's all. Thanks.

goofy42
11-16-13, 04:06 PM
Agree, agree, agree...well, you get the idea....I posted, too, but I think that was on the thread titled 'Petition..'

kooky panda
11-16-13, 04:19 PM
This issue was reported over late last night. It is the weekend with limited TL staff on so we are still waiting on some news.

Closing this thread to avoid any false rumors or incorrect information being spread around.

If you are missing the recipes you can keep track of any updates on the current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61475-Recipes-disappeared&p=782655&viewfull=1#post782655)