PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13

cedkugedchgd
11-16-13, 08:48 AM
i don't know whats going on right now but my game currently always takes about 2-3 minutes to log in. once i paired night x metal i had to wait 5 minutes for the breeding result.

am i the only one having connection problems? my internet is totally fine.

igames4me
11-16-13, 08:49 AM
i don't know whats going on right now but my game currently always takes about 2-3 minutes to log in. once i paired night x metal i had to wait 5 minutes for the breeding result.

im slow in all my games even the forum.... but other web pages are fast... so i think its on tls part

ramothsflight
11-16-13, 08:51 AM
Same here. Having issues with forums loading slow as well. Rest of apps are fine. I bred this morning and the time never showed. Went out and in and the breed was gone. Had to do it again. Can't visit anyone either. Gifts of gold will have to wait. Don't want them getting lost. Glad it's not just me.

cquinn32
11-16-13, 08:56 AM
Yes, I'm having all the same issues

igames4me
11-16-13, 09:00 AM
sometimes when i go to forums i get this.... but not on other web pages

502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.

dragonth
11-16-13, 09:01 AM
I totally cannot login. Can TL do something?

kooky panda
11-16-13, 09:17 AM
I am having major issues with Dragon Story (IOS) Regular and Halloween versions. iPhone 5 (OS version 7.0.4.)

I cannot get in. I may get in a few minutes, then I get the processing message and then cannot get back in.
I will report this over.

Moving this thread to the bug forum.

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-16-13, 09:25 AM
Add me to the list. I thought it was just me. I've deleted & reinstalled, had the gold for nbrs go nowhere, had no time on the breeding & got the Bad Gateway message 3 separate times. Super slow. I had to shut it off as baby fruitful was making me crazy jumping around while I kept waiting to get logged in.
Make that 4 Bad Gateways ~ just got it again trying to post this! lol!

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-16-13, 09:27 AM
Add me to the list. I thought it was just me. I've deleted & reinstalled, had the gold for nbrs go nowhere, had no time on the breeding & got the Bad Gateway message 3 separate times. Super slow. I had to shut it off as baby fruitful was making me crazy jumping around while I kept waiting to get logged in.
Make that 6 Bad Gateways ~ just got 3 more again while trying to post this! lol!

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-16-13, 09:27 AM
Make that 8 Bad Gateways ~ just got 5 more again while trying to post this! lol!

dwb69
11-16-13, 09:34 AM
And with boosted breeding this weekend, how can we use it it when we can't even connect ..
Thanks T.L.

Hihyunwoo
11-16-13, 09:34 AM
Very sad I can't get on dragon story keeps saying I need an internet connection which I do very hard to take advantage of this breeding boost if I can't get on

asyran2012
11-16-13, 09:45 AM
Hmmm! My games are also down too! It's pretty annoying! TL..Fix your servers! :p

hatton2
11-16-13, 10:13 AM
My game is not working either, took 2 hrs to visit 4 neighbors. I know get a life right. Lol also only able to gift 1 gold. Now just processing then crash..

eternity2507
11-16-13, 10:42 AM
Add me to the list , seems we are all having a miserable time trying to play, going crazy watching fruitful processing then getting bad gateway messages on forum. I have force closed, deleted & re installed

FrozenTurtle
11-16-13, 10:54 AM
We're checking this out right now! Sorry!

vicovideshotmail
11-16-13, 11:03 AM
My other games work well but in DS no! TL must really fix this!

hupsasa
11-16-13, 11:27 AM
I am saving for mythic home and I am unable to play my neighbours. nor can I collect the coins. Fruitfull has a very bouncy day, but I don not like it.

bellarose2012
11-16-13, 11:54 AM
My game is doing the same thing. It keeps saying that I don't have an Internet connection and my Internet is working fine. The forum is being super slow too.

hatton2
11-16-13, 12:27 PM
My game is still messed up, and what's the point of free boosted bread when it takes 5 minutes to know you got another common or nothing at all ugh...,

weewifey
11-16-13, 12:45 PM
Me too add me to the list. Processing aggghhh

weewifey
11-16-13, 12:48 PM

Having this problem too

vicovideshotmail
11-16-13, 12:54 PM
Having this problem too
Me too

lorentw
11-16-13, 01:08 PM
add me to the list, my internet is great watched an on demand HD movie no problem, iphone won't log on and this forum is giving error messages. guess the 1 free boosted breed will be all I get.

CuddlyDragon
11-16-13, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

The team is working to fix this. We appreciate your patience. :)

darkglacier
11-16-13, 02:05 PM
I'm having the same problem, on my main island. Thanks for working on it. :)

sfallday
11-16-13, 02:53 PM
Cuddly you guys should extend the free boosted breed since we can't use it

kalamityj
11-16-13, 03:10 PM
Hi everyone,

The team is working to fix this. We appreciate your patience. :)

I do hope the team focuses on this and I'm trying to be patient, but it's been weeks of on-and-off problems. I really love playing this game. The issue is that lately, I spend more and more time waiting than playing. On top of logging in, it takes forever to get to a neighbors island, forever to get to their wall, forever for a message to be left. When I try to run through my neighbor list and tap "visit" I wait... and wait... then it goes back to where I was so I have to go back to my list and tap "visit" again. I have about 100 neighbors. It's frustrating, to say the least.

So, the bottom line is: while I appreciate the new features and new dragons (and I do), maybe it's time for the team to put a pause on developing new dragons and focus on stabilizing the game/server itself. This problem seems to be affecting a lot of players and I, for one, have come close to just quitting the game entirely. I'm sure you're sitting there going stop b*tching and quit then but I do really enjoy the game. Just not dealing with the unstable environment.

Appreciate your time.

/steps off soapbox/

fairyfrenzy87
11-16-13, 03:19 PM
Having the same problem... I hope this gets fixed soon.

CuddlyDragon
11-16-13, 03:34 PM
Just checking in, the team is still hard at work on this. :)

bennylimkm
11-16-13, 04:42 PM
Having the same issue too. :(:(:( I hope it'll be fixed soon. I can't live without dragon story. Sob!!!!

cakeandpie
11-16-13, 05:05 PM
I too am having problems--been having them all day and it is still telling me I have no internet connection.

kutty4
11-16-13, 05:31 PM
This problem is STILL going on? Is there an estimated time it will be back up?

CuddlyDragon
11-16-13, 05:58 PM
Hey All,

No estimated time yet. Once I know I will let you guys know. :)

kitthecat
11-16-13, 06:07 PM
Seem like the game is back to normal for both my acc, iPad and iPod.

Had the same problem for more than 8 hours..... hope everyone is back to normal for all you guys/gals out there

LionsDragons
11-16-13, 06:28 PM
Seem like the game is back to normal for both my acc, iPad and iPod.

Had the same problem for more than 8 hours..... hope everyone is back to normal for all you guys/gals out there

Dream on.

stoogehunter
11-16-13, 06:37 PM
I've spent the last 8 hours getting grumpy with my phone because I thought it was a problem with my phone lol.
I can't connect to DS either, I just get the processing screen and it tells me I haven't got an Internet connection.
I've only just realised everything else is working fine.
But disappointed I'm missing out on the boosted breeding, but hopefully TL can get this fixed ASAP.

kitthecat
11-16-13, 06:52 PM
Dream on.

Sorry to hear that:(

I've spent the last 8 hours getting grumpy with my phone because I thought it was a problem with my phone lol.
I can't connect to DS either, I just get the processing screen and it tells me I haven't got an Internet connection.
I've only just realised everything else is working fine.
But disappointed I'm missing out on the boosted breeding, but hopefully TL can get this fixed ASAP.

Didn't have any luck with the boost anyway. Breeded diamond with night, got a night. Tried again, now getting a coral =_=

LilMzB4Life
11-16-13, 07:23 PM
I've been having connection issues since yesterday. Was thinking it was my phone but I don't have any problems with my other games. I had just started a battle when connection was lost in the midst if my first attack. Luckily my dragon does not need to be healed but my Battle Arena won't be ready for another hour. Trying to breed is lagging. Too much time passes before it finally sync and I get a time. This is taking away from my Boosted Breeding. I have even had issues getting into the forum. I hope Boosted Breed will be extended considering the issues so many of us are experiencing.

CuddlyDragon
11-16-13, 08:59 PM
Everything should be up and running. If you experience any further issues please let us know. :)

Kami365
11-16-13, 09:25 PM
Same problem with me too,.always message pops up " Processing "..Hopefully TL solves quickly.Thank you.

Lucifer_II
11-16-13, 09:57 PM
Everything should be up and running. If you experience any further issues please let us know. :)

Thanks Cuddle y, everythin seems brilliant now and if all I got with the boosting this weekend is cyberdrag am happy

Kami365
11-16-13, 10:06 PM
Thank you TL, my DS working almost Good as before.

JustKay
11-17-13, 03:12 AM
Yeah, me too. It's still playable, but definitely slow. I am also avoiding visits to the Arctic Isles and neighbours. Iphone 4 for me so I wonder if it will be better on the latest and greatest?

Olena
11-17-13, 04:42 AM
Yeah, me too. It's still playable, but definitely slow. I am also avoiding visits to the Arctic Isles and neighbours. Iphone 4 for me so I wonder if it will be better on the latest and greatest?

Same here. Defenately better than yesterday but still slow(iPhone 4 here too ).

happybakery4
11-17-13, 04:46 AM
My game is still very, very slow and kick me out all the time :mad::mad::mad:

Olena
11-17-13, 04:51 AM
Same here. Defenately better than yesterday but still slow(iPhone 4 here too ).
Want to say more - game is very slow, 30 sec to load page when visiting somebody else. But yeah, it don't crash -/

vicovideshotmail
11-17-13, 06:18 AM
The worst issue in Dragon Story! Only Storm8 game that still crashes, more than 8 hours and still going on! :mad:

kirstyns
11-17-13, 06:29 AM
Game still crashing and taking forever to load. Can't visit neighbors for second day now :(

eternity2507
11-17-13, 06:38 AM
My game is still the same , continual processing , can't visit neighbours. This is the second day , any hope of this issue being resolved. Haven't been able to take advantaged of boosted breed weekend so frustrating.

kenzie21ella
11-17-13, 06:42 AM
Ugh...the game is still really slow...taking so long to load, visit, comment etc. very frustrating. And it also crashed. I hope this gets fixed soon. I can't spend anymore time on it.

Amicello
11-17-13, 07:12 AM
I've used gold to breed dragons and free up the nest for the boosted breeding event, but it takes about 10-12 tries to login to the game. When trying to breed you see both dragons flying but there is no breeding time displayed. If you try to restart the game - and manage to log in again the breeding den is empy again. Even buying Gold with cash does not work :-( very sad.. I hope TL will repeat the breeding event if the game is working again.

LionsDragons
11-17-13, 07:41 AM
This problem is definitely not gone! Visiting nbrs, posting or deleting msgs on walls, anything that requires the server....are all very slow. Almost impossible to do. Now i can't even get the game to load. The opening screen just sits there and sits there. DS. Has had problems ever since the last "maintenance," but since yesterday it's ben much worse.

Please tell the tech people that this problem is definitely not solved.

Thanks

LionsDragons
11-17-13, 07:45 AM
P.S. i'm having serious problems with the forum server too. Posting that last message was difficult. It took a while to actually post once hit the button and then it told me that i had to wait between posts when i only posted once, before finally shunting me to the first page of this thread.

Definitely not fixed.

jaesha
11-17-13, 07:54 AM
Things definitely are not fixed. It was better, but not perfect last night, but this morning it's much worse again. Getting consistent processing or cannot reach server in the game and also 505 Bad Gateway error trying to post to forum.

kitthecat
11-17-13, 08:04 AM
Hmm.... Seem like the problem is back agian. Not only the game is extremely slow, then force closing, the forum also has some problem.

Took me few times to log on, keep giving me "Gateway Error", "Gateway timeout" massage. Also, same like the game, it s so much slower then normal.

sparkiemajic
11-17-13, 08:05 AM
I am also still having the same issues and unable to advantage of the turbo weekend. Do we at least know what the cause of all this was?

cquinn32
11-17-13, 08:09 AM
It is not fixed!!! Having the same problems as yesterday. This game has been running poorly for weeks now and I think it's time for the TEAM to sit down and address this problem. Stop creating dragons for a while and fix your game!!

hatton2
11-17-13, 08:18 AM
My game is still not fixed, will there be a solution soon? We should have a real opportunity to use the boosted breed when the game is working properly. I'm on IPhone so this problem is for everyone no matter what kind of phone you are using.. Please fix soon or at least give us an update...

Lorgalis
11-17-13, 08:23 AM
It is not fixed!!! Having the same problems as yesterday. This game has been running poorly for weeks now and I think it's time for the TEAM to sit down and address this problem. Stop creating dragons for a while and fix your game!!

I second that, definitely.

Mizzi1904
11-17-13, 08:27 AM

It is about time these 'bugs' in the system were squished. There has been the Maintainance weekend, 370 of my gold went missing and has never been returned, and now this - games which either do not load or take forever!
I agree, we have had plenty of new dragons lately, and as nice as they are, we are not getting enough time or chances to breed them as they vanish so quickly! Thank you for bringing mistmoth back, still can't breed it though!
Make the game smoother and you will have a lot more happy fans!!!!

dragonth
11-17-13, 09:14 AM
It is very difficult for me to log in my game. Even I can log in, my game status is not uploaded to server and my game crashes again within 5 mins after I login.
So upset.

Bellatrix_SWE
11-17-13, 09:59 AM
+ 1 (to all the above mentioned problems related to playing the game during the last days)

Leire22
11-17-13, 10:16 AM
I am very disappointed from TL games this weekend. Almost not working, many bugs, not normal.
We got some new booster for breeding but it only flashed in my game so I have it but cant use it. I cant breed even clown as game is mostly offline and of course it is sure limited just till morning. They dont care that all weekend nothing works.
Plus my notification pop up windows does not working almost at all, i never know what is going on, till I dont go here.
I have problems also in bakery where I lost done goal. Their servers are all messed up. It makes me really angry and it is all highly unfair. How we can have limited things if games dont work?

LionsDragons
11-17-13, 11:06 AM
Best of all we don't even get an update on where things stand or even an official acknowledgement that they know about it and are looking into it. The closest we come is Kooky's message - which I do appreciate! - but that's not really the same. The last official comment we've had on this problem was 14 hours ago telling us everything was fixed!

Many of us aren't getting an opportunity to breed the Clown or to use the free boosted breed and TL tells us everything is fine. I really think we deserve better treatment than this.

belbar22
11-17-13, 11:10 AM
I agree. I either get the processing screen and then the programme shuts down or I get the not connected to the internet message. Also it is incredibly slow. What on earth has happened. I play CS and that game is fine. TL, please sort it out.

kooky panda
11-17-13, 11:14 AM
Guys, I am able to get on the game but I am still having lagging when trying to gift and visit nbrs. I am also having issues with my breeding timer (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61550-Breeding-Den-Time-Not-Appearing)not showing up.
I have reported this over. (Note: It is still the weekend and limited Staff is on…. sorry you are stuck with me right now! LOL)

NewZoo2012
11-17-13, 11:16 AM
Getting the same for both dragon story & castle story

LionsDragons
11-17-13, 11:37 AM
(Note: It is still the weekend and limited Staff is on?. sorry you are stuck with me right now! LOL)

Sorry Kooky, I didn't mean that we were "stuck" with you. I just didn't think you were in the same position as, say, FrozenTurtle, to give us official information. I apologize if this is incorrect.

But, to be fair, it was the weekend yesterday and we got fairly frequent updates all day yesterday. Even up to 8 pm pst! So, yeah, i'm a bit annoyed at the lack of info today. Doubly so when TL has set up two different limited time things. If they're going to offer things over the weeknd i really don't think that it's unreasonable to expect them to have some minimal level of support available. If they can't do that then they shouldn't offer things over the weekend.

CuddlyDragon
11-17-13, 11:45 AM
:(

Thanks for letting me know. I am gathering as much information as I can to send to the team.

huha54
11-17-13, 12:19 PM
I am having major issues with Dragon Story (IOS) Regular and Halloween versions. iPhone 5 (OS version 7.0.4.)

I cannot get in. I may get in a few minutes, then I get the processing message and then cannot get back in.
I will report this over.

Moving this thread to the bug forum.
am same dear have 4 accounts 2 of them on iphone s4 and 2 on samsung galaxy s3 the problems just on ios only dont know whats going on cant open them cant go on ice land when hardly get online etc
thanx

dogs456
11-17-13, 12:20 PM
Please fix I can barely get in and it doesn't let me breed. What's going on!?

jus7_me89
11-17-13, 12:21 PM
my Dragon Story game is very slow since yesterday. It takes me multiple tries to open the app because it says that i dont have an internet connection. Also, the game does not stay open in the multitasking bar, so i have to re-open the app lots of times. i wanted to enjoy TeamLava's free boosted breeding but i can't because every time i put 2 dragons in the den my game crashes. I managed somehow to get a decent 10 minutes of playing last night and i used that boosted breeding and it worked ! i got a vampire ! i want to buy some gold ( it's on sale ) and try for raven and owl but i cannot do that because the game crashes when i press the buy button. do something TeamLava !

The boosted breeding should be extended because many of us didnt have to many chances to enjoy that awesome feature.

huha54
11-17-13, 12:29 PM
well just crushing starts half day and other half doing well if want to boost its crush always on breeding times

ubmike
11-17-13, 01:51 PM

I'm letting you know.... This is absolutely NOT fixed.

Believing it was be and following advice I've been given repeatedly I removed and reinstalled. Shut down my iPhone 5 with the latest update repeatedly.

LionsDragons
11-17-13, 02:45 PM
:(

Thanks for letting me know. I am gathering as much information as I can to send to the team.
Thank you. I hope we can get an update once they know what's going on. Personally, DS is running a bit better for me, at least parts of it. I'm now able to get into the game a bit more easily than before and it hasn't thrown me out recently either. But posting/deleting on my wall is very slow going as is trying to visit other islands.

lildvl91
11-17-13, 04:27 PM
What is with the game? it so slow/laggy took me hrs just to visit neighbors & deleting on my wall.. I uninstalled & reinstalled.. Even reset my phone, did everything nothing helped. And as I can see it's not just me. So I'm hoping for a fix soon.

Backf1ipper
11-17-13, 04:30 PM
Moderators, A lot of people using this forum use the Discussion section primarily (Forum > TeamLava > DragonStory > DragonStory | Discussion). Might even have just that bookmarked. They don't check this 'Bugs & Issues' section and that's probably why no one is seeing this sticky post and starting new ones in the 'Discussion' area.

Why not just leave a sticky in the 'Discussions' area to redirect them here? Might save you time and more people will get the information they are looking for quickly.

Amber498
11-17-13, 04:52 PM
Thanks to the server problems, I can't buy gold. My credit card thanks you TL. :)

Leire22
11-17-13, 09:05 PM
Problem is that team will work on it too late. Who cares for fix all after all special offers expire, still no any clown or anything. Cant belive it. I tried 3 times - could not get to breeding more often hence game was unloadable, and only mists and now mindvolt. Not all players can afford each week to buy gold for speed up. Right now I cant and must wait 22 hours. I lost any mood to play.

vicovideshotmail
11-18-13, 05:30 AM
STILL GOING ON?! What caused this to happen?!

igames4me
11-18-13, 06:18 AM
2 min of game play and got fords close
2 me time today first time it didn't credit me winning battle so I battle again and lost guess what the lost battle did register

Tl you fixed the forum it's now running smoothly
Now fix dragon story
Thsnks

Lorgalis
11-18-13, 06:42 AM
During a normal session I have 10 to 20 force-shut-downs. If you are on Android, you get used to it. If you are on iOS: Now you get the feeling we have constantly over months.

nancydrew88
11-18-13, 07:34 AM
Thought I was alone in this. Mt DS is also super slow. I can't even breed dragons! But my Farm Story has no issues.

gryphone
11-18-13, 10:07 AM
Same Problems for weeks. Not willing to play any longer

LionsDragons
11-18-13, 12:03 PM
Nice to see that the updates have been coming so regularly and been so helpful.

Bazinga!

Anaboe
11-18-13, 12:53 PM
The free-boosting breeding time is over... Got nothing... couldn't hardly use it because of the server-problems... It's like a no-use present... totally not motivating...

nancydrew88
11-18-13, 06:31 PM
It's back to normal for me now. I think the server problem has been fixed.

CuddlyDragon
11-18-13, 06:34 PM
The free-boosting breeding time is over... Got nothing... couldn't hardly use it because of the server-problems... It's like a no-use present... totally not motivating...

Hey everyone.

We wanted to thank you for your patience. The Team has decided to extend the Free Boosted Breed time until... WEDNESDAY for 100% of our users. :)

Enjoy!

I'll just leave this here....

nath4859
11-19-13, 04:12 AM
No point extending the boosted breed option as clearly the access issue is not fixed. I still can't access on my home Internet and have not been able to since Thursday! Had a 2 minute window yesterday and then nothing. Not bothered about the boosted breed would just like to collect and do a basic breed. What is going on!!!!! My patience is beginning to wear thin!!!!!

Lesimony
11-19-13, 06:49 AM
I don't know if this is a related issue or not but I haven't gotten the daily bonus or any pop-up ads for two days in a row. I've force closed, restarted phone, and deleted/reinstalled game and still nothing. Did the rest of you get your bonus and/ or popups? I'm really worried that a tournament will start today and there will be major issues with battle progress not saving properly.

Anaboe
11-19-13, 02:14 PM
I'll just leave this here....

Wow, I realy didn't expect that, many thanks to you and Team Lava!

matchbox222
01-16-14, 09:43 PM
Have you checked your wifi?

kooky panda
01-17-14, 06:46 AM
This specific was resolved. Closing thread to prevent confusion.
Please do not bump older threads.