PDA

View Full Version : Petition against removing special machines and goal recipes

Leire22
11-16-13, 06:09 AM
Hello to all players,

Why am I starting this thread here?

I play bakery 3 years, first on my iPad now on iPhone. I dont remember, that would be ever moved recipes from goal appliances, or things we got by goal.

If I only mention, that most of players dont get correctly view or any view of attention and notice info about being remove some special content in the game. But TL does not care.
Noone here is fixing anything, TL does what they want, they dont care what we think.

Simply it looks they only care about our spendings in game.

This petition is for fight better rules, cuz if no players no money for TL, correct?

I think it is enough u fair and TL went too far from their players, and does things in game that should not.

If you agree pls write a comment. Thanks a lot.

Leire22
11-16-13, 06:10 AM
Edit: .... Enough unfair...

Leire22
11-16-13, 07:06 AM
At least in my bakery I never had this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdr3sa0815gr74f/Photo%2016.11.13%2015%2000%2006.jpg
As it does not work to insert pic from iPhone - I did try 3 times, I give up

TTH2013
11-16-13, 08:36 AM
This is outrageous! I had to do a lot of stuff to get the machines and now because they want to remove some Halloween stuff they are now blank!! This makes no sense teamlava. I only hope they fix this before players start leaving their games!!! Please reverse this for the machines!

myferngardens
11-16-13, 10:36 AM
Are my halloween stoves blank with no recipes?! I will be outraged! Why did I even spend my time and coins earning and building those ovens? I was going to spend about $100 on gems for black friday but will not if this isn't reversed! There is no security in this game! I paid my coins for those ovens and drink machines. If there are no recipes TL will not hear the end of it from me. I have 12, 16, &22 hour recipes on*right, *now but I will be checking my ovens asap. I will not be quiet about this.

igames4me
11-16-13, 10:44 AM
Are my halloween stoves blank with no recipes?! I will be outraged! Why did I even spend my time and coins earning and building those ovens? I was going to spend about $100 on gems for black friday but will not if this isn't reversed! There is no security in this game! I paid my coins for those ovens and drink machines. If there are no recipes TL will not hear the end of it from me. I have 12, 16, &22 hour recipes on*right, *now but I will be checking my ovens asap. I will not be quiet about this.

Yup Halloween ovens we earned have no recipes now

This will be a last straw for many
And tl will loose $$$$
Tl better reverse this SOONER than later

TinksThots
11-16-13, 11:53 AM
I'm starting to think that they just think it's cool how they can infuriate such a massive number of people all at the same time and they can't get in trouble for it, and they're just having fun seeing how far they can push people before the cash actually does stop rolling in. It won't, though. :/

kvoeller
11-16-13, 11:59 AM
I'm starting to think that they just think it's cool how they can infuriate such a massive number of people all at the same time and they can't get in trouble for it, and they're just having fun seeing how far they can push people before the cash actually does stop rolling in. It won't, though. :/

Agreed. I can't help but wonder if the cash flow has already slowed and that's why they decided to pull the Halloween stuff early... To encourage gem sales so people will buy the stuff they want before it's gone. It was a nice try but who is going to keep supporting a game where the things they worked hard to earn can be pulled at anytime?

my607
11-16-13, 12:07 PM
I just checked my Halloween appliances and there's No Recipe. I have many of these appliances in storage and I paid coins for it. I am upset just like everyone else. What's going on TL? I checked RS Halloween ovens and all recipes are there. I don't understand why the ovens has to be taken away also. So Unfair.

Leire22
11-16-13, 12:10 PM
Agreed. I can't help but wonder if the cash flow has already slowed and that's why they decided to pull the Halloween stuff early... To encourage gem sales so people will buy the stuff they want before it's gone. It was a nice try but who is going to keep supporting a game where the things they worked hard to earn can be pulled at anytime?

It is not only this, I was not even getting once any notification, that they are going to take away ftom game all halloween content. I had not even chance to buy something I had not yet and would love.
Apart of that today games even this forum is slow or offline, so their servers dont work normal sure.

Cinderella114
11-16-13, 12:12 PM
I also have no recipes. I also think it is UNFAIR to remove outfits in fashion story. Remove the decorations but leave the other stuff alone! NOT COOL AT ALL

goofy42
11-16-13, 03:45 PM
I agree with all the comments regarding the total lack of customer appreciation on the part of TL. We all paid coins for these holiday ovens. They were not 'given' to us as gifts. All of the recipes offered on them should remain available. What if our little game diners have a craving for Spectral Cupcakes or Midnight Milkshakes? Who are we to tell them 'Sorry, folks, we cannot serve these items anymore. Halloween is over."? All joking aside, it really is quite odd that recipes which should be offered on appliances that should still be able to be used are now unavailable? Is TL going to reimburse the players who bought these Halloween appliances and return the coins that were spent? As for me, I have quite a few of each of the Halloween appliances, and now, they are useless. It would really be a good idea to return these recipes to the game, or pay the players back for the now useless machines.
Thanks

goofy42
11-16-13, 03:49 PM
I agree with all the comments regarding the total lack of customer appreciation on the part of TL. We all paid coins for these holiday ovens. They were not 'given' to us as gifts. All of the recipes offered on them should remain available. What if our little game diners have a craving for Spectral Cupcakes or Midnight Milkshakes? Who are we to tell them 'Sorry, folks, we cannot serve these items anymore. Halloween is over."? All joking aside, it really is quite odd that recipes which should be offered on appliances that should still be able to be used are now unavailable? Is TL going to reimburse the players who bought these Halloween appliances and return the coins that were spent? As for me, I have quite a few of each of the Halloween appliances, and now, they are useless. It would really be a good idea to return these recipes to the game, or pay the players back for the now useless machines.

goofy42
11-16-13, 03:50 PM
oops...sorry..this didn't go through the first time, so I posted it again...(turns out it did go through...it just took such a long time.)

kooky panda
11-16-13, 04:14 PM
This issue was reported over late last night. It is the weekend with limited TL staff on so we are still waiting on some news.

Closing this thread to avoid any false rumors or incorrect information being spread around.

If you are missing the recipes you can keep track of any updates on the current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61475-Recipes-disappeared&p=782655&viewfull=1#post782655)