PDA

View Full Version : Register/Waiter Problems

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:38 PM
I bought a new register, but no one is manning it. Do I get a new clerk @ a higher lvl? I'm lvl 5

Amalah
01-08-11, 09:23 PM
The extra till is only decoration, nobody mans it.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-09-11, 12:22 PM
Ohhhh, lame. Hopefully that gets fixed! Thanks so much :)

Unregistered
01-09-11, 04:38 PM
Ohhhh, lame. Hopefully that gets fixed! Thanks so much :)

Why would it get fixed? The cashier is you, and you cant be in 2 places at once.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:28 PM
Many of us wasted money thinking a second register would mean more sales or XP!!!!!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 08:24 AM
Why would it get fixed? The cashier is you, and you cant be in 2 places at once.

Fixed, as in maybe they can make hiring additional staff to work registers to avoid the lines

Unregistered
01-11-11, 05:25 AM
Many of us wasted money thinking a second register would mean more sales or XP!!!!!

Well "many" of you are a bit dim. In reality, it is very, very few of you who actually thought you could get a second waiter by buying another host table. Newsflash: The host is an avatar - a representation - of YOU! And there is ONLY ONE YOU. -_-

Fixed, as in maybe they can make hiring additional staff to work registers to avoid the lines

Um... as the other person said, it doesn't need to be "fixed". Are you not getting it? The "waiter" (the representation of YOU) does absolutely NOTHING!!! He/she doesn't make the lines go faster, make the food consume faster, or ANYTHING! She/she serves NO OTHER FUNCTION than to represent YOU and look pretty as decoration in your place. -_-;;

You need at least 24 tables/chairs that are unblocked to keep your popularity rating at 100 - this keeps your place at the fastest consumption rate, "avoiding the lines". As I said, it has NOTHING to do with your "waitress".

Hope you're clued in now. -_-

Pooty
01-12-11, 06:54 PM
Well "many" of you are a bit dim. In reality, it is very, very few of you who actually thought you could get a second waiter by buying another host table. Newsflash: The host is an avatar - a representation - of YOU! And there is ONLY ONE YOU. -_-

Um... as the other person said, it doesn't need to be "fixed". Are you not getting it? The "waiter" (the representation of YOU) does absolutely NOTHING!!! He/she doesn't make the lines go faster, make the food consume faster, or ANYTHING! She/she serves NO OTHER FUNCTION than to represent YOU and look pretty as decoration in your place. -_-;;

You need at least 24 tables/chairs that are unblocked to keep your popularity rating at 100 - this keeps your place at the fastest consumption rate, "avoiding the lines". As I said, it has NOTHING to do with your "waitress".

Hope you're clued in now. -_-

Wow. It's a simple mistake, take it easy. No reason to be calling anyone dim.

Plus to be completely honest, I would love if you could get another waiter to come work a second register. I constantly have a bunch of customers come in, stand at the register, though there are like 5 customers standing there already, and they will leave pissed off.

That's my opinion :)

Edited by Norman: Inappropriate language

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:00 PM
Wow. It's a simple mistake, take it easy. No reason to be calling anyone dim.

Plus to be completely honest, I would love if you could get another waiter to come work a second register. I constantly have a bunch of customers come in, stand at the register, though there are like 5 customers standing there already, and they will leave pissed off.

That's my opinion :)

Edited by Norman: Inappropriate language

I can not believe the number of people that JUST DONT GET IT!!!

Your customers aren't leaving because your cashier can't serve them fast enough... They are leaving because you either dont have enough accessible table and chairs or not enough food! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASHIER!!! You might look and see angry people leaving and empty tables, but have you considered that maybe a new customer is already on their way to that table, or that the previous customer has not yet left your bakery? You NEED 24-30 tables and chairs, that arent blocked by furniture or decorations! Your unhappy customers are your fault... and you are complaining about being called dim?

Unregistered
01-15-11, 01:31 PM
I can not believe the number of people that JUST DONT GET IT!!!

Your customers aren't leaving because your cashier can't serve them fast enough... They are leaving because you either dont have enough accessible table and chairs or not enough food! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASHIER!!! You might look and see angry people leaving and empty tables, but have you considered that maybe a new customer is already on their way to that table, or that the previous customer has not yet left your bakery? You NEED 24-30 tables and chairs, that arent blocked by furniture or decorations! Your unhappy customers are your fault... and you are complaining about being called dim?

Youre getting overly worked up about a phone app.... It's kinda sad. So what if people don't get it? Its a GAME. its there for playing and enjoying and learning about it. You don't have to be rude to them. Just tell them what you know, without being a [edit], or don't even reply. It's as easy as that.
And yes, you shouldn't be calling people dim just for asking a question, even if you think it's suuuuch a stupid question.
Like I said, answer questions with what you know (in a nonrude manor), or don't reply at all. Come on now, we all learned that rule in grade school.
That's my two cents.
I will not be back.

gris
01-15-11, 07:03 PM
Whoever you are "unregistered" you really need to chill out. You are blowing this way outta proportion. Grow up!!!!

Unregistered
01-16-11, 01:45 PM
Whoever you are "unregistered" you really need to chill out. You are blowing this way outta proportion. Grow up!!!!

shh. thnks