PDA

View Full Version : Recipes disappeared

nogard9
11-15-13, 09:30 PM
All if the recipes seem to have disappeared from my Halloween appliances??

katieroad
11-15-13, 09:32 PM
Have no recipes. They took the recipes! Does anyone else see this?

katieroad
11-15-13, 09:34 PM
Very annoying. This has never happened before as far as I know.

chocodelites
11-15-13, 09:45 PM
They are gone on mine as well, this I don't like as i bought 5-6 of each to complete the goals, now they are no good for anything. I hope this was a fluke and the recipes will come back soon.

igames4me
11-15-13, 09:55 PM
This better be a mistake

sharpguy32
11-15-13, 10:04 PM
Oops, thought I was in Restaurant forums ^_^ . And yeah, Haunted Drink Machine and Spectral Oven shows no recipes...

kooky panda
11-15-13, 10:23 PM
I have moved this to the bug forum.

So is it just the haunted drink machine and Spectral Ovens?

What specific recipes?

Have you tried restarting your device?

kvoeller
11-15-13, 10:51 PM
I have moved this to the bug forum.

So is it just the haunted drink machine and Spectral Ovens?

What specific recipes?

Have you tried restarting your device?
It's everything from the Haunted Drink Machine and Spectral Oven. When I open the menu it's just a blank square. I've restarted the device, force closed and deleted and reinstalled. Oddly enough, the Bewitched Stove and Confection Lab still have their recipes in RS. I guess I better bust hump and master those before TL changes their mind and pulls those too!

akumaace
11-15-13, 11:20 PM
Just noticed that all the Halloween recipes are gone here too.
Good to hear that we're not alone about the issue.
Hope this will be fixed soon!

haleycat94
11-16-13, 12:20 AM
Same thing here. And my recipes for the Halloween themed ovens are still there in RS. What's going on? :/

coookiess1234
11-16-13, 01:17 AM
Mine are gone too. And they were there as of 5:33 PM Pacific time on 10/15 because my 6 hour jack o lantern cupcakes just finished. When I served them and went back to make more, all recipes gone! Checked the drink maker, also just a blank box where the recipes used to be. Restarted device with a hard reboot and still the same problem. I was so close to mastering the gummy worm punch and jack o lantern cupcakes :-( My Halloween drink maker from last year still seems to be going fine, so I'm hoping this is a glitch they fix soon.

rosewaterlily
11-16-13, 01:55 AM
I agree this is annoying, they've never taken away all the recipes on a specialty appliance before and now we have two useless machines that don't make anything, WTH.

jtdesignz
11-16-13, 02:14 AM
I agree this is annoying, they've never taken away all the recipes on a specialty appliance before and now we have two useless machines that don't make anything, WTH.

Yeah..what the fudgesticks? If they dont give them back, I'll want all the money and gems I spent on those recipes:mad:

MizCricket
11-16-13, 04:33 AM
The recipes on the special ovens should not disappear. Has this been reported by any of the mods to TL? I think they got a little overzealous removing stuff because taking away everything from an oven we had to purchase is just wrong.

Leire22
11-16-13, 05:37 AM
Same problem here, plus without reason we cant buy more of these 2 macjines, without any notice.
Cant put here pic, even I made it smaller it says it too big. I am tired of do it again.

Leire22
11-16-13, 05:50 AM
Apart of that all - all halloween contenct is not possible ho buy anymore without attention or any notice?
Is it bug or TL makes fun of us?

Leire22
11-16-13, 05:52 AM
Opppsss Content - i have above typo

freesiawoods
11-16-13, 08:10 AM
Give back our recipes!!! We earned them by doing the required steps to unlock them, TL has no right to remove them whether or not notice is given (which it wasn't)!!! Someone made a very bad decision, please reverse it!

happyheartfla
11-16-13, 08:12 AM
WHERE ARE MY RECIPES!!!! I totally understand removing decorative items that are seasonal, and not allowing additional purchases of the seasonal appliances, BUT where are the recipes that I have already earned??? I spent money and time completing the goals and playing by the rules, only to have TL render my seasonal ovens USELESS!! If I met your requirements to receive the appliances and recipes, I should be able to use them whenever I want! Why do you care if I want to serve Frankenstien cupcakes in July??!! GIVE THEM BACK!!
Reply * Reply With Quote * *

igames4me
11-16-13, 08:37 AM
Tl are you going to give us back our recipes we unlocked in our ovens we unlocked and purchased many with coins so we could master the recipes but now you take them away from us

Not fair... Bring them back or too many this will be the last straw
I hope this was mistake and not intentional

We need a tl employee to respond... Pony roar , frozen turtle?

TTH2013
11-16-13, 08:50 AM
WHERE ARE MY RECIPES!!!! I totally understand removing decorative items that are seasonal, and not allowing additional purchases of the seasonal appliances, BUT where are the recipes that I have already earned??? I spent money and time completing the goals and playing by the rules, only to have TL render my seasonal ovens USELESS!! If I met your requirements to receive the appliances and recipes, I should be able to use them whenever I want! Why do you care if I want to serve Frankenstien cupcakes in July??!! GIVE THEM BACK!!

YES; EXACTLY MY FEELINGS! This is ridiculous TL. I hope its a mistake. it is silly enough removing the items as you will always get new players who might want to buy gems to get those halloween items but to remove food from the machines!!! Please reverse this!!

TTH2013
11-16-13, 08:53 AM

YES; EXACTLY MY FEELINGS! This is ridiculous TL. I hope its a mistake. it is silly enough removing the items as you will always get new players who might want to buy gems to get those halloween items but to remove food from the machines!!! Please reverse this!!

myferngardens
11-16-13, 12:15 PM
Very bad decission TL. I will not be quiet until this is fixed. I bought those machines. Rendering them useless was the wrong choice.

rotrucks
11-16-13, 12:44 PM
My recipes in the spectra oven have disappeared too! Tried restarting. Please help!

florajen
11-16-13, 01:38 PM
me too. strom id florajen. no Halloween recipes.

kooky panda
11-16-13, 01:59 PM
Hey guys I did report this over late last night. Hopefully we will get word on this soon.

snlps
11-16-13, 04:30 PM
I'm also very upset. I bought 9 of each of then oven and drink machine and now there completely useless. I understand removing decor and even removing recipes off the regular oven but not off speciality ovens or goal recepies. We worked hard to unlock those. I mastered them all but still find this very unfair and ridiculous. I hope it's a mistake.

mengdacious
11-16-13, 06:30 PM
If it's a glitch they'll fix it. If it's intentional we'll find out later. Either way now all we can do is wait and master some other recipes. TL'll probably start working Monday, so don't get frustrated.

Leire22
11-16-13, 07:18 PM
great so u even deleted my words here, cant believe it, no matter that games are offline while goals are ON no only in BS but also dragon story and other games, I am really angry, so delete all why not. For what is then this forum.....????

spydre
11-16-13, 07:58 PM
That's why I'm here asking, too? And in Fashion Story, my Vampire Outfit disappeared AGAIN, for the second year in row, and it was used daily

CuddlyDragon
11-16-13, 09:45 PM
Poof! Recipes are back thanks to our hard working team. :) Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

freesiawoods
11-17-13, 02:52 AM
Thank you staff and thank you Kooky Panda!! whether the removal was intentional or not, restoring the recipes was the right thing to do! Happy now and looking forward to Black Friday and Christmas:-)

sharpguy32
11-17-13, 04:10 AM
Haha, great job TL.. I figured it wasn't intentional. Have never seen a machine with no recipe's before... A machine just to be a big paper weight.. Was illogical, Mr. Spock.

igames4me
11-18-13, 11:23 AM
Thanks tl glad for the fix

snlps
11-18-13, 02:02 PM
Thank you! Glad there back!

ginrae22
11-18-13, 02:24 PM
Haha, great job TL.. I figured it wasn't intentional. Have never seen a machine with no recipe's before... A machine just to be a big paper weight.. Was illogical, Mr. Spock.

Hahahaha this made me laugh. Loved the star trek reference hehe. And it was quite fitting. Seems like when I'm away from the forums over the weekends I tend to miss a lot! I had no idea that the recipes were even taken since I've been using the new Fall ovens only since Halloweenie ended. Glad that things got set straight.

spydre
11-18-13, 02:54 PM
Thank you so much! It made no sense that we would retain the machines, but not be able to use them!

bobbyrae
11-19-13, 11:24 AM
Thank you so much! It made no sense that we would retain the machines, but not be able to use them!
Just because something does not make sense does not make it impossible in tl world. Glad to see the recipes are back.