PDA

View Full Version : Food choices are not showing!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:06 PM
Id: skyvillebakery *restaurant name: skyville ***Level: 17. ***When i get to the next level in restaurant story, it wikl say i get a certain food. Then i go to cook it and its not even an option. Ive seen other restaurants at my level with foods i dont have and im really curious as to why i do not have the food. It says i can only unlock 3 more food items. Pizza is not one of them, neither is any type of fish or roast chicken, etc. Why are they not even an option to unlock? And i know its not because i dont have a grill yet so dont say thats why.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:47 PM
It's because you don't have the oven. Stoves and ovens have different recipes, as does the grill. You can either just buy an oven, or if you are maxed out on appliances, you can store one or more stoves and buy an oven.
Also, there is no difference in the color of any appliance, other than the Forever and Sonic. The regular appliances are different colors only for aesthetic purposes.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:35 AM
I have several ovens, so whats the problem?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 01:50 PM
I apologize, you only mentioned grills, not ovens. Which device are you playing on? I think I've heard that some android devices are having this issue. If its an ipod, ipad, or iphone, there should be no reason for it not showing up. May I suggest you either restart your device, or delete your game (the server will save all your progress) then reinstall? Hope this post helps.