PDA

View Full Version : New reasons for more habitats

LionsDragons
11-15-13, 03:21 PM
Yeah, i know there's a ton of requests for new habitats but I looked through all of them and none of them had a recent post (if I missed it, I'm sorry).

Basically, I'd like to respectfully suggest that recent events require an increase in the habitat maximum. First, TL has recently released two new types of habitats: Champion & Metal. In addition, they've also released a fourth dragon for both Metal and (especially) Zodiac. Finally, they've released a ton of new holiday dragons over the last month, not to mention the re-release of all of last year's Halloween dragons.

Now, i'm personally very pleased with those releases; I think they were all great ideas! But....they also require a higher habitat maximum. First, people needed to build at least three new habitats: a Champion, a Metal, and a Zodiac (because the Zodiac dragons can only be placed in their own element and there's now a fourth). Second, people need a place to put all of those new dragons that have been released. Not to mention those of us who weren't around last year and therefore only got things like Boo and Witch this year. That's a lot of new dragons and there's just nowhere to put them. And I presume that the Turkey and the re-release of the Christmas dragons is just around the corner.

I really hope TL will re-visit this issue in light of recent additions to the game.

Thanks!

kooky panda
11-15-13, 03:50 PM
You can add your feedback for more habitats on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38123-More-Habitats-Update-NOW-59!&p=772070&viewfull=1#post772070