PDA

View Full Version : 0 Crowns Bug

fleshfang
11-15-13, 02:59 PM
Anytime myself, and some of my clan mates are reporting the same issue.

We are being placed agenst low levels geting 0 crowns and if we lose -40 Even if a person is close in level it appears to be 0 crowns.

goddessnikole
11-15-13, 03:42 PM
Hi flesh. This has happened to me multiple times. From what I can tell it has nothing to do with bases, weapons, or upgrades but your position on the leader board. I have fought lower levels for 4-5 crowns and I have fought higher levels for 1 crown. And like you many equal level bases are a 40 crown deficit if I loose yet I've had some of these same people attack me and obtain between 12-36 crowns. I think this is how the rankings go please don't quote me but it's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point. So if you are level 200 hundred on the leader board and your opponent is level 250 and your bases are equal it is very possible you will lose a significant amount of crowns or gain a minimal amount.

Anytime myself, and some of my clan mates are reporting the same issue.

We are being placed agenst low levels geting 0 crowns and if we lose -40 Even if a person is close in level it appears to be 0 crowns.

heyjules
11-15-13, 03:49 PM
This is happening in our alliance too. No one can find any crowns. Yet as soon as leave, I get attacked by someone at the same level as me, or above, and lose lots of crowns. It really doesn't seem fair for me to be able to wipe out a level 28 player with 30 archers, so I've quit playing for the night. It also doesn't seem fair for me to be attacked by a level 50 player and lose a fair amount of crowns. What's going on here?!

Chianti
11-15-13, 07:16 PM
I have no idea whats going on either. I just blew through 250k in coin only to be matched against level 10 players???? I'm level 71. This is obnoxious. I'm honestly getting to the point where I'm going to contest any money I've spent on this god forsaken game. The developers have literally no idea what they are doing.

mybaby1977
11-15-13, 08:29 PM
And support is non-existent. They're reply is typically "we could not confirm your losses".

ccc5469
11-15-13, 09:20 PM
I have no idea whats going on either. I just blew through 250k in coin only to be matched against level 10 players???? I'm level 71. This is obnoxious. I'm honestly getting to the point where I'm going to contest any money I've spent on this god forsaken game. The developers have literally no idea what they are doing.

I don't think they have any idea what they're doing either...this same thing happened to me earlier today..I kept getting matched to players at extremely low levels with no crowns offered. It was ridiculous! I spent every bit of coins I had trying to find an opponent that had crowns. But when I happen to go offline, I get attacked within seconds and lose up to 30 crowns. It doesn't make sense. I'm sure that to lvl 71 players my base looks to them like the level 1 players look to me but yet that when they attack me they take 30 crowns. How exactly is that fair?

melanthia
11-15-13, 11:27 PM
I've spent more than half a million to find 2 battles that could give me approx 5-10 crowns each.. Sweet deal huh? ��

Adjie8
11-16-13, 04:22 AM
I met 0 crowns again and again ... Its so boring