PDA

View Full Version : No turkey cow task?

suebaobao
11-15-13, 02:05 PM
Hi TL

I've got a turkey chicken, n is doing da turkey pig task. However there's no task 4 da turkey cow. Will I receive da task after da pig?

Many thx :)

PikaSquirrel
11-15-13, 02:53 PM
The Turkey Cow was available before the Turkey Chicken. It has already expired so you won't be able to work on that quest anymore.

homegrrrl
11-18-13, 10:50 AM
The Turkey Cow was available before the Turkey Chicken. It has already expired so you won't be able to work on that quest anymore.

Same thing happened to me! Never saw Turkey Cow goal...and I play like 5 times a day! Was wondering if this had happened to anyone else....

fiberterian
11-18-13, 08:00 PM
I never saw the Turkey Cow quest either and I play every day.

Jaeron_Q
11-19-13, 04:41 AM
Agreed, I was quite saddened about the cow. Was looking forward to crafting more turkey costumes.

homegrrrl
11-19-13, 07:57 AM
Agreed, I was quite saddened about the cow. Was looking forward to crafting more turkey costumes.

Me too! And how cute did the other animals look in their costumes??!! Maybe the Powers That Be at TL can look into this, since it seems to be not just me that has had this issue.... I am to the point of being obsessed with this game! I love it and play at least 5 times a day. This is why I doubt that my missing the turkey cow task was just a fluke. I know I can buy one, and I am tempted, so that I have all the turkey animals, but it's so much more fun and satisfying to complete the task.

MeisterLampee
11-19-13, 10:45 AM
That is strange! I also play several times every day. I even crafted a costume for the turkey cow, but I never received one. My turkey pig and turkey chicken feel allone. I am sure it must be a bug. Can someone of TL please check this issue?

kooky panda
11-19-13, 11:34 AM
To have gotten the Cow Quest you need to be on level 10 and also have Old Thomas and Ivy turned into humans and walking around.

bsohn
11-19-13, 11:40 AM
I never saw or maybe never completed the Turkey Cow quest either (as one quest disappeared before completion) guessing it might have been the cow though it was a mystery as they were asking for things there was no mention of a cow, Got the Turkey Chicken, Working on but probably will not receive a turkey Pig by the time the quest expires as I don't have enough friends sending me stuff and on vacation so I cannot play as much.

homegrrrl
11-19-13, 11:49 AM
To have gotten the Cow Quest you need to be on level 10 and also have Old Thomas and Ivy turned into humans and walking around.

Can you take a look at some of our posts to this thread? Yes, I am on level 30 and Old Thomas and Ivy are walking around. Looks like a few of us have met the criteria but never got this quest based on what I and the others are posting. Would appreciated it, thanks :-)

PikaSquirrel
11-19-13, 12:01 PM
I checked out a few of your accounts that mentioned not having the Turkey Cow quest. Most of you have completed the first quest of the Turkey Cow questline, "Where Are The Turkeys", but never continued on and finished them. This is why you did not get your Turkey Cow as it was awarded at the end of the questline.

homegrrrl
11-20-13, 08:10 AM
I checked out a few of your accounts that mentioned not having the Turkey Cow quest. Most of you have completed the first quest of the Turkey Cow questline, "Where Are The Turkeys", but never continued on and finished them. This is why you did not get your Turkey Cow as it was awarded at the end of the questline.

Thanks for your help! Don't know how I missed that one, but oh well :-P I caved and purchased one with gems. He's cute, like the other turkey animals.

MeisterLampee
11-20-13, 08:32 AM
Thank you kooky. I play since a very long time. I only have two more quests now: The turkey pig and the "Allergic to light". Somehow my soldiers do not find the hilt of light (10 times to glimmergate already). All the others quests I made. I also have the tinkers camp, gold obelisk and so on.... So I cannot be that I did not have made enough progress. There must be a bug.

PS: You can add me kooky. ID: MeisterLampee

MeisterLampee
11-20-13, 08:36 AM
Thank you PikaSquirrel! When I finished the "costume" for the cow I expected the new quest to pop up. But nothing came. So at this stage something went wrong. I only had the "Griselda" quest open. The others are done, so I cannot have overseen it. :-)

Niimue
11-20-13, 10:55 PM
I too am surprised about not seeing the Turkey Cow line as I also play several times a day and actively work to complete all possible quests. I'm wondering if perhaps the first quests in the line showed up but not the others? Or if they did not show the timer and then disappeared?

Alternatively, Could it be that the update was required to get the turkey cow quest? I was relatively late updating.....

Regardless, it would be nice if you reopened the quest, even for a short time. Thanks for your consideration.

Anyuszko
11-20-13, 11:29 PM
Will there be any turkey sheep quest as well? Im waiting for something new, all my quest finished.

lilobrat05
11-21-13, 06:51 AM
I completed both the turkey chicken and turkey pig....I never seen the quest for the turkey cow. I play multiple times a day and I'm pretty good with completing the goals. The first goal I can recall for the turkey stuff went right to start on the turkey chicken never mentioned any cows. I'm sad I won't be able to get a turkey cow without purchasing one with gems now :(

hollyf03
11-21-13, 11:11 PM
Hi, I have completed both the turkey chicken and the turkey pig quests but I never saw the quest for Turkey cow! Can you please check my account please? I play every day and always do the quests when they come up. Thanks

kooky panda
11-22-13, 06:16 AM
For more information on your game, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your account.

maz3girl
11-26-13, 11:54 AM
I never got it either, and ran out of time on the turkey chicken. I did get the pig though.

PikaSquirrel
11-26-13, 12:01 PM
I completed both the turkey chicken and turkey pig....I never seen the quest for the turkey cow. I play multiple times a day and I'm pretty good with completing the goals. The first goal I can recall for the turkey stuff went right to start on the turkey chicken never mentioned any cows. I'm sad I won't be able to get a turkey cow without purchasing one with gems now :(

Hi, I have completed both the turkey chicken and the turkey pig quests but I never saw the quest for Turkey cow! Can you please check my account please? I play every day and always do the quests when they come up. Thanks

I never got it either, and ran out of time on the turkey chicken. I did get the pig though.

Everyone should have had the Turkey Cow questline in their account.

I just checked all three of your accounts. You have the very first quest of the Turkey Cow questline completed, "Where Are The Turkeys?". There fore, you had the questline available in your game, but you did not continue and complete the questline till the very end. You still had a few more quests to complete before getting to the quest where you craft the Turkey Costume to dress the Turkey Cow with. This is probably why it looked like you did not get this questline because you did not get to the Turkey Costume quest.

poppelia
12-01-13, 02:58 PM
I completed turkey chicken, pig and sheep but I never saw the turkey cow quest. Did I miss something? I play every day.

iLLUMI2012
12-04-13, 02:11 AM
I had the Turkey Cow goal but it disappeared. I was only two days into it and ready to create the costume when it vanished. Now I have everything else but the cow.
It only drops ordinary milk anyway so no loss.

moni19w
12-05-13, 06:59 AM
Hi, i have same problem, i have a turkey chicken, a turkey pig and a turkey sheep but i haven't seen the turkey cow quest. I play the game many times a day, can you tell me what happened? Thank m8.