PDA

View Full Version : Thought Latest Update had MERCENAIRES

NiOiEiL9
11-15-13, 11:20 AM
When I read what the latest update fixed or added, I thought I read about being able to purchase MERCENAIRES but have not been able to find them or access them. What is this about? How can I buy them?

NiOiEiL9
11-15-13, 03:35 PM
Here is what the update stated "-Mercenaries have arrived and can aid you in your fights against the Iron Swarm! While battling in a Mission, after deploying all your troops you can hire Mercenaries for a small number of gems to fight for your side." Where are these Mercenaries and how can I buy them?

jahil
11-16-13, 01:04 AM
Here is what the update stated "-Mercenaries have arrived and can aid you in your fights against the Iron Swarm! While battling in a Mission, after deploying all your troops you can hire Mercenaries for a small number of gems to fight for your side." Where are these Mercenaries and how can I buy them?

Did you do the mission?

sand
11-16-13, 09:42 AM
You seriously want to spend gems to complete missions? When I read the "What's New" section on versions 1.3.1 and 1.3.2, I shook my head laughing at the idea of hiring these Mercenaries. I never imagined a player would actually try to use this feature. Perhaps the developers did some rethinking.
But remember, you would have to attempt a mission and deploy ALL YOUR TROOPS before the option to buy Mercenaries would be offered to you.
I could test this out, but can't go dumping my full army on a mission. I would have to do it with nearly empty Army Posts.

NiOiEiL9
11-19-13, 08:45 AM
Mission? I have never been offered a mission.

sand
11-19-13, 08:57 AM
Mission? I have never been offered a mission.

When you tap the ATTACK button, the BATTLES section is in the upper half of your screen (where you select FIND MATCH), and the MISSIONS are right there in the lower half.

nachomandeluxe
12-01-13, 09:14 PM
You have to deploy all the troops for them. Once one of them was an archer.��