PDA

View Full Version : Which adventure has best sheep drop?

CLOVERKAITO
11-15-13, 03:16 AM
I've start playing since... June, and I still haven't had any sheep, so I'm wondering which adventure is most likely to yield a sheep? We might need it for next week's Thanksgiving goal... =P

Not sure if I want to spend 35 gems on a regular sheep for this goal...

Bexx85
11-15-13, 07:44 AM
I just asked myself the same question because I am always short of wool. I found [ Removed third party web link (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links) ] where someone listed his adventure rewards. Apparently you get sheep and other animals from the Search the Ancient Vault and Hunting Roaming Bandits Adventure. Two days ago the latter rewarded me with a black sheep. Good luck!

CLOVERKAITO
11-15-13, 09:52 AM
@@ I do Search the Ancient Vault on a nearly daily basis (that's the only one you can feasibly cook everything in a day)... I guess I'll try focusing on Hunting Roaming Bandits Adventure instead. Thanks!

minndom
11-19-13, 06:19 AM
I've got several cows, a few pigs, 3 lemon trees and 3 orange trees from adventure. I've never got a sheep nor apple tree from them.

Castloninian
11-19-13, 06:32 AM
I've got several cows, a few pigs, 3 lemon trees and 3 orange trees from adventure. I've never got a sheep nor apple tree from them.
I have two black sheep from adventures but cannot remember from which. Pretty sure it is the one with the lumin essence or the sweet feast one. The other adventures provide smaller gifts.

bobbo26
11-19-13, 07:02 PM
I got black sheep from the dark caves 2 days ago.

bobbo26
11-19-13, 07:15 PM
also far as I can tell.... orange trees from the vault, lemon trees from hunting bandits, apple trees from dark caves. I gotten 3 orange, 2 lemon, 2 apple and they all dropped from listed adventures or could be random drops hard to tell when you can only do 1ish adventure per day.

babman
11-20-13, 07:23 AM
I got all my 5 black sheeps from dark cave adventures, good luck!

tanderson573
11-20-13, 01:20 PM
I've only had one white sheep drop and it was from the dark cave adventure. Also was very surprised that I got a royal pig from the dark cave too. So I say that you have the best bet on getting an animal of any kind from the dark cave.