PDA

View Full Version : Expired Halloween Goals Question

copicferriswheel801
11-15-13, 02:12 AM
Hello. I seem to have a bit of a problem with the Halloween goal-which expired. Obviously, I was running out of time to complete all the goals. But since I knew I wasn't going to be able to finish all of them anyways- I have decided to purchase the spectral oven appliance anyway to get the recipes...
Well tough cookies for me, I found out I need to complete the other goals to unlock the rest of the recipes. But since the goals already expired, I cannot complete them to unlock the other cupcakes. So is there any way I am able to unlock these recipes or am I just kinda screwed there and got gypped?
Also, I keep getting random pop ups for goals I have already completed or ones that supposedly expired and they want be to buy the award. One of the titles was the name of the goal. Can I buy the recipes this way?
Thank you in advance ~❤

gabbysmom87
11-15-13, 06:40 AM
Once the goals have expired, you can't unlock them. About the pop ups, it seems to be just a glitch. I usually exit & go back into the game & that fixes it.

copicferriswheel801
11-20-13, 11:55 PM
Aw really? Darn. Q_Q
I didn't even get the Halloween goals until midway in the month- I'm barely keeping up with the Thanksgiving one even though I have a full month this time. I demand a redo Lava!
Either way though, thank you for the reply.