PDA

View Full Version : chicken vanished!

BBQhotdog
11-15-13, 12:31 AM
My farm's missing a chicken! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. how do i get my chicken back?

maguar
11-15-13, 12:54 AM
Try force closing and restarting your game. This should get the chicken to show. I know it did with my cow.

[S8] Regina
11-21-13, 06:14 PM
My farm's missing a chicken! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. how do i get my chicken back?

Sometimes you can have two Animals close together that they merge as one, making it seem like you missed an Animal. After you Swipe the Bucket to Collect from the Animal, you will see that you have a full Pen/Coop.

jelichami
11-24-13, 05:43 AM
I've had animals vanish constantly,leaving behind spooky shadows. They always return when I reboot by visiting another farm, but it would be nice if they could fix this bug. The worst was when my Corgi dog disappeared last week. I had saved for it for almost a month. I was panicked that I might have accidentally hit a button to sell the dog. I couldn't see the shadow the way I can inside the animal pens because the dog roams all over. Luckily, he was back when I returned from another farm. A little realism in the game? Sometimes animals go missing!