PDA

View Full Version : Remove Neighbors - Thank You Team Lava

John Deere
07-18-10, 05:59 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU very much TeamLava for this new update with the Remove Neighbors function. To finally remove a nasty neighbor from my list is a blessing.
Thanks for creating an awesome game!

Best Regards,
John Deere

Unregistered
07-18-10, 07:37 PM
I would also like to say a big thank you to Team Lava. I have cleared out my dead neighbours and I have some non-waterers on my watch list for future deletion, especially now I can see their star rating and I know it's not just me they're ignoring lol.
Not too fussed either way about the gifting, but being able to store stuff in inventory is really useful for farm renovations.
Thanks again!

Unregistered
07-18-10, 08:03 PM
This really was needed--I found almost half my list of friends were dead farms. I knew it was a lot, but I guess there were so many I never realized how bad it was!

Hawk 8
07-18-10, 09:37 PM
I would also like to show my appreciation for the new update. The people asked to be able to delete neighbors and you gave it to us plus much more. Thank you very much, you have given a new life to the game.

Unregistered
07-18-10, 10:10 PM
How do you remove neighbour, I don't appear to have a new update on ipad, have checked for available updates.

Unregistered
07-18-10, 10:15 PM
How do you remove neighbour, I don't appear to have a new update on ipad, have checked for available updates.

You have to download the original Farm Story version.

Unregistered
07-19-10, 02:10 AM
i love how everyone is a female by default in profile settings lol!

love the changes, but it'd be great also to have......

a way to favorite certain neighbors so they show up in a separate tab or at the top of the alphabetical list of neighbors -

and/or "wall-to-wall" comment when you press that arrow -> next to their name in their comment, so i don't have to click the wall button on their page again (yes i know , im lazy =( sorryyy)

Unregistered
07-19-10, 06:52 AM
That's really a great tool, but how can I delete the friends which aren't my neighbors jet?

Hawk 8
07-19-10, 06:54 AM
That's really a great tool, but how can I delete the friends which aren't my neighbors jet?

You can only delete neighbors, you can not block anyone.

Unregistered
07-19-10, 10:13 AM
I am going on vacation and am worried that my inactivity that week could prompt my deletion by some neighbors is there a way to let them know without contacting every one? I water faithfully, but some places just don't have wifi.

The Fermiers
07-19-10, 11:12 AM
I also wanted to share my appreciation for this new, highly needed function ! I was able to remove 80 dead farmers from my list and watering is now less cumbersome.

Thank you so much !

Unregistered
07-19-10, 12:47 PM
I am going on vacation and am worried that my inactivity that week could prompt my deletion by some neighbors is there a way to let them know without contacting every one? I water faithfully, but some places just don't have wifi.

You can put a note on your wall that you are on vacation. However, it will go down the list as people water you. An alternative would be to spell out in flowers or hay, "on vacation."

Unregistered
07-19-10, 04:30 PM
You can put a note on your wall that you are on vacation. However, it will go down the list as people water you. An alternative would be to spell out in flowers or hay, "on vacation."

That's exactly what I did. I used daisies, so it did take a while for the message to show up--next time I think I'll wilt some raspberries for the message so it's visible right away.

Donnahh
07-20-10, 06:19 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE DELETE NEIGHBOR OPTION!!!

I am ever so eternally grateful!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Unregistered
07-20-10, 10:51 AM
You have to download the original Farm Story version.

Many thanks.

Farmer Dad
07-24-10, 01:56 PM
Would love to delete invitees that have never accepted!!! Please! Had some in there for weeks and there star level is 0 and farm dried up. Obvious they are no longer playing.

novy24
05-16-11, 10:15 PM
I tried to post a thank you and tipped back message on one of my neighbor's wall and got message that player has blocked your access to post on their profile page. I removed them before thinking it might have been a glitch as the game has been glitchy today. Has anyone else gotten this and is there a way to find out if they really blocked and if not, how to apologize and get them back? If they did block, How was it done??

cast1532
05-16-11, 11:04 PM
It's a glitch. This has happen to me before. All I had to do was either go my farm or my neighbors' then go back to the farm that had the problem if that doesn't work just close the program and open it again. It should fix it.

DoubleZ
05-18-11, 11:19 PM
Huh??? I'm totally confused. The ability to delete neighbors has always been there. This is not a new feature. Now, deleting invitees that never bothered to respond, THAT is needed desperately!

flowless
05-18-11, 11:23 PM
Huh??? I'm totally confused. The ability to delete neighbors has always been there. This is not a new feature. Now, deleting invitees that never bothered to respond, THAT is needed desperately!

this is an old topic ( july 2010 )
there was a time when u couldnt delete the nbr