PDA

View Full Version : Black Knight Dragon Crafting (IOS)-REMOVED

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

aceblade
11-27-13, 12:20 PM
Getting very upset at the arena.

Me too.
I find that the Arena is more difficult than the Tournament.
Ugh. At this point, I just want another Tournament. lol
:rolleyes:

MakJulos
11-27-13, 01:46 PM
Me too.
I find that the Arena is more difficult than the Tournament.
Ugh. At this point, I just want another Tournament. lol
:rolleyes:

Oh noes, let's have a break between the money sink events please! Not that i'm buying anything, but i'm instead struggling hard with most decent dragons exhausted after tournament - battling for maces making that worse, and also fiddling with the "mission impossible summoning".... I could use time to harvest and feed a couple dragons up level, and also craft a couple....i really could use absolutely nothing happening for a while lol!

wildhearts20
11-27-13, 02:24 PM
Oh noes, let's have a break between the money sink events please! Not that i'm buying anything, but i'm instead struggling hard with most decent dragons exhausted after tournament - battling for maces making that worse, and also fiddling with the "mission impossible summoning".... I could use time to harvest and feed a couple dragons up level, and also craft a couple....i really could use absolutely nothing happening for a while lol!

I agree, sometimes this game feels like my job with all the timed events going on. And then the stress of worrying that a dragon I'm working towards will become limited.

aceblade
11-27-13, 02:28 PM
Oh noes, let's have a break between the money sink events please!

lol, good point.
I would just like the opponents in the regular Tournament to be a little easier.

MakJulos
11-27-13, 02:46 PM
lol, good point.
I would just like the opponents in the regular Tournament to be a little easier.

Could not agree more - i'm at 63 maces, so 36 to go - every other match takes 3-4 attempts with my limited and since tournament already heavily exhausted stable of dragons, so these maces better be dropping a good long time if i'm not to be wasting time and coins battling!

But, i don't think they'll drop that long time really, Black Knight is a Champion and i'm not sure they want too many to get it for free this way...ah well that's just another part of my conspiracy theory ofc! :cool:

Kami365
11-27-13, 03:09 PM
Epic Ninja beat Social Lv 11, BB++, Maces 91.

Chlome
11-27-13, 03:24 PM
I only have around 30 maces and only got up to 55 spirit scythes. I really wanted that dragon, but I have a job and that comes first. There's not enough time in these events for people who actually have lives. I'm getting more and more frustrated with these events because I can't keep up.

And the Summoning ones! I haven't been able to get a single one and I sign in frequently to do the quests and harvest food. This sucks.

belbar22
11-27-13, 04:46 PM
Really fed up because each time I try to use a champion dragon it loses. What is that all about. By the laws off averages they should win sometimes. Why are they called champions if they keep losing.

Kami365
11-27-13, 05:05 PM
Epic Paladin beat Valkyrie Lv 10, BM++, Maces 92

Kami365
11-27-13, 06:08 PM
Epic Paladin beat Sunrise Lv 12, BMB, Maces 93.

AzHadz
11-27-13, 06:41 PM
I'm only at 20+ maces right now. I'm not trying too hard but I would like this dragon. I just don't want them to get rid of it when I only have 1/2 the materials required like they did Gladiator and Spirit. It would be nice to trade some of those components in towards the new dragon.

11-27-13, 07:08 PM
Level 14 Sasquatch is kicking my butt today, lost 9 dragons to him!

Kami365
11-27-13, 07:26 PM
Epic Seabreeze beat Fire Lv 13, B++B, total midnight maces 94.

Kami365
11-27-13, 08:36 PM
Epic Ninja beat Abominable Lv 12, BMB,. Total Maces 95.

DarkAther
11-27-13, 09:36 PM
Mirage (1) beat Alpine (14) BM++m

Kami365
11-27-13, 09:50 PM
Epic Forestfire beat Virgo Lv 12, BMM. Total Maces 96.

Kami365
11-27-13, 10:53 PM
Epic Lightning beat Aether Lv 13, BBM ,Maces 97.

hewags
11-28-13, 12:28 AM
Well guess I'm done for the night. One dragon healing and nine waiting for the spring. Every super rare i have is now exhausted. Still stuck at 39 maces.

carlosprie
11-28-13, 03:35 AM
I really fought to get a champion and now I dont know what I did it for. My paladin is a real ****. I always put him to fight against those who have 45 per cent possibilities and it never wins. I am really disappointed.

MakJulos
11-28-13, 04:29 AM
I'm only at 20+ maces right now. I'm not trying too hard but I would like this dragon. I just don't want them to get rid of it when I only have 1/2 the materials required like they did Gladiator and Spirit. It would be nice to trade some of those components in towards the new dragon.

Ugh then you're in worse state than i am "mace-wise", i do hope they drop long enough for you to make it, but i'm not holding my breath myself even, struggling bad with every other opponent...

It'd be nice if one could donate leftover items like the scythe thingy and the other components, of some odd reason i have extras of a couple types, and i'd much rather give them to someone needing them than have them useless in my storage.

Kami365
11-28-13, 04:35 AM
Epic Atlantis beat Dark Angel Lv 10, BBB,. Maces 98.

Kami365
11-28-13, 05:00 AM
Last battle for Black Knight Dragon.... Epic Ninja beat Fruitful Lv 12, M++B.... Midnight Maces 99 yay!!:) Craft TIme 36 hours.

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 05:42 AM
Last battle for Black Knight Dragon.... Epic Ninja beat Fruitful Lv 12, M++B.... Midnight Maces 99 yay!!:) Craft TIme 36 hours.

Congratz Kami! :) Go for a 2nd one then.

Total 95 for me, hope I finish today.

Kami365
11-28-13, 06:05 AM
Congratz Kami! :) Go for a 2nd one then.

Total 95 for me, hope I finish today.

Thank you,Good Luck to you,hope you'll craft it soon... and thanks Anyuszko to giving me hope to craft 2nd,so I'll try than,.:) btw :)Happy Thanksgiving:)

Kami365
11-28-13, 06:12 AM
Epic Topaz beat Island Lv 14, BB++,. Midnight Maces 1.

belbar22
11-28-13, 06:15 AM

Fantastic. Well done. I am only on 70. I keep losing battles so think at the rate I am going it will be another 10 days or so.

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 06:47 AM
Thank you,Good Luck to you,hope you'll craft it soon... and thanks Anyuszko to giving me hope to craft 2nd,so I'll try than,.:) btw :)Happy Thanksgiving:)

Good luck to you. Remember you have nothing to loose with trying, we dont know when TL would change for another dragon, but till this time I had always time to get 2 or 3 dragons.

Kami365
11-28-13, 06:52 AM
Fantastic. Well done. I am only on 70. I keep losing battles so think at the rate I am going it will be another 10 days or so.

Thank you belbar,my Ninja worked very hard to get the Black Knight dragon,.Hats off for him.Good Luck for the battles..

Kami365
11-28-13, 07:31 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Charm Lv 13, MB++, Maces 2

Kami365
11-28-13, 08:54 AM
Epic Atlantis beat DarkSteel Lv 14, B+++, Maces 3.

wildhearts20
11-28-13, 09:17 AM
I only have 42 but i started kind of last, hope i can get him in time.

Lightning 9 BM++ beat scarecrow 13

Tictoclolo
11-28-13, 09:31 AM
Hi everybody!

I try desperately to get Dark Knight but I'm stuck with the same ennemy since two days now. I don't know what to do. It's a Fossile Dragon so it's a Dragon from Ice Age. I saw on the forum that Abominable could defeat Ice Age but Dragons from Ice Island can't battle on Arena or I don't find how they can.

The problem is that I don't have lot of Dragons on their Epic Form. Most of them are just Common or Rare. I have no Diamond and no Champion too. In fact, no real powerfull Dragon. That why I really need of this Dragon wich could help me so much for tournaments that I never could win before.
I try again and again the Baby Fire method but no success...

I don't know if there is a real "perfect-solution" but if you'd have some tips to suggest me, I'd be really thanksfull. Whatever, thanks for paying attention to my question. ;)

belbar22
11-28-13, 09:40 AM
Hi everybody!

I try desperately to get Dark Knight but I'm stuck with the same ennemy since two days now. I don't know what to do. It's a Fossile Dragon so it's a Dragon from Ice Age. I saw on the forum that Abominable could defeat Ice Age but Dragons from Ice Island can't battle on Arena or I don't find how they can.

The problem is that I don't have lot of Dragons on their Epic Form. Most of them are just Common or Rare. I have no Diamond and no Champion too. In fact, no real powerfull Dragon. That why I really need of this Dragon wich could help me so much for tournaments that I never could win before.

I don't know if there is a real "perfect-solution" but if you'd have some tips to suggest me, I'd be really thanksfull. Whatever, thanks for paying attention to my question. ;)

Do you have any of the following:
Aether, , Athletic, Atlantis, Atals, Aurora, BatDarksteel, Dino, Eagle, fairy, Familiar, Forestfire, Honeybee, Headless, Landworm, Laserlight, Lightning.

Ideally they should be at least level 8 and this will give you a 25% of success.

Good luck.

Kami365
11-28-13, 09:54 AM
Epic Cosmic beat Bat lv 10, B++B, Maces 4

Tictoclolo
11-28-13, 10:04 AM
Yeah I have Epic Aurora and Atlantis and some else! I'll try ASAP! Thanks! ^_^

Kami365
11-28-13, 10:11 AM
Yeah I have Epic Aurora and Atlantis and some else! I'll try ASAP! Thanks! ^_^

GoodLuck Tictoclolo,hope you'll win battle with Fossil

MakJulos
11-28-13, 10:13 AM
I only have 42 but i started kind of last, hope i can get him in time.

Lightning 9 BM++ beat scarecrow 13

Keeping fingers crossed for you and everyone else stressing to get their Black Knight, myself i've calmed down a bit, thinking that what happens happens lol, slowly nearing but a too good bit to go still - i do think Black Knight looks cool so hoping i'll make it, but it's a rough road getting there imo!

Amicello
11-28-13, 10:18 AM
trying to fight a Lv. 12 Light Dragon for 2 days now. Mistmoth, my Wizards, Headless are failing over and over although they should have 50-60% chance of winning according to wikia. Does anyone have a hint ?

Tictoclolo
11-28-13, 10:42 AM
I did it! First try with Atlantis! Beat in two shots with Atlantis. Thanks again for the idea! And thanks for your cheers, all! ^_^
Now, I hope that the next opposant will be easier.
Good luck everyone and congratulations for those who already get it! ;)

ciarjen
11-28-13, 10:51 AM
Hi everybody!

It took me 7 battles but I beat him with Passion level 9. If you dont have a good dragon to beat him, while your best are healing try using babies, level 1. If you have a spare nest, you can buy Forest and Fire in the market. I often do this while waiting for my good dragon to heal and sometimes it works, then sell the dragons if they are exhausted.

I have just beaten an Alpine level 11 with an Aether level 1.

Just keep trying, eventually you will get the critical hit. Infinity took me 14 battles in my level 55 account.

Kami365
11-28-13, 11:25 AM
I did it! First try with Atlantis! Beat in two shots with Atlantis. Thanks again for the idea! And thanks for your cheers, all! ^_^
Now, I hope that the next opposant will be easier.
Good luck everyone and congratulations for those who already get it! ;)
Congrats & GoodLuck for the next Rounds.

Kami365
11-28-13, 11:26 AM
Epic Water beat Ninja Lv 14, BBM , Maces 5

belbar22
11-28-13, 12:56 PM
Well done Tictocolo

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 01:32 PM
Epic Water beat Ninja Lv 14, BBM , Maces 5

Take my advice. If your opponent is a single color (like this water) do not use champion. Because champion is a single color too, and it attacks a single color dragon with "one" strength. Instead, choose a hybrid with both colors attacking the single color enemy, that is "double" strength.

My first black Knight craft ing now.

belbar22
11-28-13, 01:38 PM
Take my advice. If your opponent is a single color (like this water) do not use champion. Because champion is a single color too, and it attacks a single color dragon with "one" strength. Instead, choose a hybrid with both colors attacking the single color enemy, that is "double" strength.

Congrats.

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 01:44 PM
Congrats.

cdbabe
11-28-13, 01:49 PM
anyone here can help me how to beat Libra dragon??

traumtaenzerin
11-28-13, 02:30 PM
I can't beat Social Dragon Lvl 11. I tried Jade (2x), Ninja (3x) , Valkyrie, Paladin.. I hope I can beat social soon!

Total maces: 75

ciarjen
11-28-13, 02:39 PM
I can't beat Social Dragon Lvl 11. I tried Jade (2x), Ninja (3x) , Valkyrie, Paladin.. I hope I can beat social soon!

Total maces: 75

I beat social with lightning MM

traumtaenzerin
11-28-13, 03:03 PM

Thank you! I will try lightning next :))

traumtaenzerin
11-28-13, 03:08 PM

Thank you!! It worked for me too with MM!! Thank you so much i was stuck on social the whole day..

rsusko
11-28-13, 03:30 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered but is there any particular dragon good vs the black knight dragon? Level 14 :( just got iOS so I have no other champion types, etc...

Skip2TheEnd
11-28-13, 03:35 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered but is there any particular dragon good vs the black knight dragon? Level 14 :( just got iOS so I have no other champion types, etc...

Champion types are actually bad vs other champion types, oh the irony... You're best bet is either diamond/infinity or passion. If you don't have them, try using super rare base colours e.g. naga or metal.

cdbabe
11-28-13, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Skip2TheEnd;792430]Champion types are actually bad vs other champion types, oh the irony... You're best bet is either diamond/infinity or passion. If you don't have them, try using super rare base colours e.g. naga or metal.[/QUOTE

i used my Metal dragon epic to beat him..

goodluck

Kami365
11-28-13, 04:47 PM

Thanks for the advice,I'll keep in mind, Congrats to craft Black Knight dragon:)

Kami365
11-28-13, 04:48 PM
Epic Ninja beat Comet Lv 12, BB++, Maces 6

Kami365
11-28-13, 05:49 PM
Epic Lightning beat Wizard MB++, Maces 7

rsusko
11-28-13, 05:56 PM
Champion types are actually bad vs other champion types, oh the irony... You're best bet is either diamond/infinity or passion. If you don't have them, try using super rare base colours e.g. naga or metal.

i used my Metal dragon epic to beat him..

goodluck

I'll try diamond or naga, thank you... I quit playing for the last few months while I was waiting to transfer to iOS so I am way behind on new elements, oops.

cdbabe
11-28-13, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know until when were going to get maces for black night dragon??

im bit worried because i only got 78 maces at the moment..

please help..........thanks

Kami365
11-28-13, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know until when were going to get maces for black night dragon??

im bit worried because i only got 78 maces at the moment..

please help..........thanks

I think Black Knight available until next tournament end,.Good Luck

wildhearts20
11-28-13, 10:35 PM
Epic Diamond beats Icicle 11 BB++

walhalladragon
11-28-13, 10:39 PM
I think Black Knight available until next tournament end,.Good Luck

So when will the next tournament be? Or how much longer do we have to get maces? Can we get an answer from a mod please!

belbar22
11-29-13, 07:36 AM
Finally beat Naga with Epic Lotus, it has taken me about 6 attempts. Not sure why I am surprised, it always takes me ages to beat in tournaments. 79 Maces.

Kami365
11-29-13, 07:57 AM
Epic MistMoth beat Diamond Lv 13 Maces 8 ( Lost DA,Valkyrie )
Epic Ninja beat Planet Lv 12, BB++, Maces 9
Leo Lv 7 beat Peacock Lv 12, BB++B Maces 10
Epic Paladin beat Penguin Lv 12, BB++ Maces 11
Epic Ruby beat Flower Lv 11, B+++, Maces 12

MakJulos
11-29-13, 09:11 AM
Badly stuck on Falling Leaf, now throwing in whatever dragon i like the look of, and the line of dragons waiting for spa just gets longer and longer lol! Can't really be bothered worrying, judging by how TL treats their players casual is the way to play anyway, i'll get out of this cursed mace-hunt one way or another! ��

Kami365
11-29-13, 09:34 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Wizard Lv 12, MBM, Maces 13

MakJulos
11-29-13, 11:00 AM
Badly stuck on Falling Leaf, now throwing in whatever dragon i like the look of, and the line of dragons waiting for spa just gets longer and longer lol! Can't really be bothered worrying, judging by how TL treats their players casual is the way to play anyway, i'll get out of this cursed mace-hunt one way or another! 😀

Hmmm even Lightning, who actually should stand a chance in theory, lost for the 4th time - i hate losing, but i mustn't let that have me banging my head in the wall over and over again, at 75 maces i'll skip tournament, go play GuildWars2 instead and just check DS to heal my poor dragons up...maybe battles seem like a fun thing again on sunday, have a nice weekend all!

Kami365
11-29-13, 11:37 AM
Epic Ninja beat Eclipse Lv 13, BB++, Maces 14

owlsdragon
11-29-13, 01:15 PM
kami, any suggestion for Shell? thanks!

Kami365
11-29-13, 03:10 PM
kami, any suggestion for Shell? thanks!

Most of the time I beat with Champions but bb & Mythic would be handy against Shell.,GoodLuck.

Kami365
11-29-13, 03:11 PM
Epic Ninja beat Libra Lv 11, B+++, Maces 15.

aceblade
11-29-13, 03:38 PM
Nano 14... suggestions?

Paladin, Ninja, Mistmoth, Valkyrie, Forestfire... all no good.
:(

Kami365
11-29-13, 06:13 PM
Epic Lightning beat Eagle Lv 11, M+++, Maces 16

Kami365
11-29-13, 06:15 PM
Nano 14... suggestions?

Paladin, Ninja, Mistmoth, Valkyrie, Forestfire... all no good.
:(

Try Blackswan, lightning & Origami GoodLuck

Anaboe
11-29-13, 07:36 PM
I'm getting a little worried, I've been stuck for ages at this Tropic lvl 14, and haven't seen any maces, bolts and chains in days now. I'm playing almost 24-7, but it seems I'm going to miss out on both events now... If so, that'll be the last time I played DS. I never should have bought that special offer for real money.

faeriedust
11-30-13, 02:02 AM
I'm stuck at Black Knight Dragon. Its worse than any other champion I've battled except for those tournament guys, but they're crazy. I actually used Diamond 10 and beat Black Knight in one or two battles before, but this one is 10+ battles alternating with level 10 and 9 diamond.

cdbabe
11-30-13, 04:51 AM
I'm stuck at Black Knight Dragon. Its worse than any other champion I've battled except for those tournament guys, but they're crazy. I actually used Diamond 10 and beat Black Knight in one or two battles before, but this one is 10+ battles alternating with level 10 and 9 diamond.

i used my epic metal dragon to beat it. if you have any..

goodluck

ciarjen
11-30-13, 04:56 AM

I beat him with Passion level 9. It took some time though.

kms899
11-30-13, 10:35 AM
I have this dragon on my island, it's so cute, would love to have another one, but too lazy to go through the battle again.

LemonadeMouth173
11-30-13, 11:34 AM
Black night- Valkyrie BB or something white like Love, Laserlight etc. My experience with my own champions- r more effective like this: Ninja with BB, Valkyrie with BB, Paladin with MM, Black Night with BB. Good luck! Im trying to get 2 nd one( dream on lol ) Btw its treadable and gives 1 XL black gem and one of those boxes.

cdbabe
11-30-13, 04:34 PM
Finally got my first Champion dragon after long hours of battles..

Inside my spell shop now crafting for 35 hours..

what i noticed is that minimum i spent 2-4 battles before i beat 1 opponent compared before which i used to beat it 1 battle..

GOODLUCK everyone... KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!

MakJulos
11-30-13, 04:40 PM
Finally got my first Champion dragon after long hours of battles..

Inside my spell shop now crafting for 35 hours..

what i noticed is that minimum i spent 2-4 battles before i beat 1 opponent compared before which i used to beat it 1 battle..

GOODLUCK everyone... KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!

Congratz neighbor, good job! Myself...bah, we'll see, i wasn't planning to bother with it much since as you say each battle takes so many attempts, but i have had another go at it, and....battles still take so many attempts :( So, we'll see...

cdbabe
11-30-13, 04:46 PM
Congratz neighbor, good job! Myself...bah, we'll see, i wasn't planning to bother with it much since as you say each battle takes so many attempts, but i have had another go at it, and....battles still take so many attempts :( So, we'll see...

thank you!!!!!

GOODLUCK again.... im sure you will get it...

dicontan
11-30-13, 05:42 PM
Any suggestion how to beat cornucopia ?

Any suggestion guys ?

hewags
11-30-13, 05:48 PM
Wow I wish it was only 2-4 battles each. It's usually 8-10 for me. And yes I'm using 10 super dragons only and using correct color combos. I've mostly given up. I have at least 8 dragons waiting for the spring and have been fight this lvl 14 fairy dragon for two days now.

MakJulos
11-30-13, 06:29 PM
Throwing in baby dragons into arena if things are really not going well is not a bad idea - i heard many do this in tournaments and at first i thought it was just stupid, but i tested it....and apparently, when most of your dragons are exhausted it can be awesome doing this, in the tournament it was a lvl1 Water dragon that finally got me past Valkyrie, and after tournament both Water and Air babies has dominated against nasty high level high class enemies. I've tried to match colors, but other than that they shouldn't had a chance, with calculated crit chance at 10% or so...i guess i was lucky, but there is a chance of winning this way and at same time give other dragons some rest.

MakJulos
11-30-13, 06:31 PM
Oh, i have atm 18 dragons waiting for the jacuzzi btw lol :)

belbar22
11-30-13, 06:38 PM
Well done Cdbade.

I am on 90 maces so hopefully will get this in the next few days. Getting a lot of artic dragons though and some of them are giving me a little trouble. Currently fighting icicle.

belbar22
11-30-13, 06:40 PM
Oh, i have atm 18 dragons waiting for the jacuzzi btw lol :)

Wow. That's a lot. You need to start healing them for the next tournament which will probably start on Tuesday.

MakJulos
11-30-13, 06:47 PM
Yay, Lightning 9 beat Castle 12, and Aether got his turn in jacuzzi, now just 17 dragons waiting for that lol!

MakJulos
11-30-13, 06:52 PM
Wow. That's a lot. You need to start healing them for the next tournament which will probably start on Tuesday.

Good advice, but not sure i'm interested in another tournament, it's not very fun in the end, so if i can keep myself from entering in the first place....we'll see, maybe i should build up a more complete stable of dragons first - since i don't want to use gold really (don't have enough to buy an Ultimate even anyway lol) maybe i should wait. I did get the Paladin, but it was too much stress and pressure really...

cdbabe
11-30-13, 07:43 PM
Any suggestion guys ?

hey there meet it in the battle but here where I normally check which is best opponent for each dragon...

here you can put the name of the dragon and which level they are. It will show the list of dragon and how much percentage you can win the battle.

not always work but i help a lot to battles those dragon.

hope this help you

http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

cdbabe
11-30-13, 07:45 PM
Well done Cdbade.

I am on 90 maces so hopefully will get this in the next few days. Getting a lot of artic dragons though and some of them are giving me a little trouble. Currently fighting icicle.

thank you so much....

I know a lot of them btw i used lotus epicl level 10 to beat him..

goodluck

MakJulos
11-30-13, 07:48 PM
I suspect that nice link will disappear unfortunately, not sure why tbh....

Lightning 9 beat Super 12 easy, mad magic crit then finish with bash, not that i think combo really matters

cdbabe
11-30-13, 07:55 PM
Any suggestion guys ?

hey there meet it in the battle but here where I normally check which is best opponent for each dragon...

here you can put the name of the dragon and which level they are. It will show the list of dragon and how much percentage you can win the battle.

hope this help you

dicontan
11-30-13, 11:02 PM

hope this help you

Thanks a lot

MakJulos
12-01-13, 01:52 AM
Gloves are off, Aether 10 wipes out Sasquatch 11 in one giant bash, the audience (that's me) goes wild!

akking158
12-01-13, 02:16 AM

hope this help you

i've also used this site extensively in the past and it's always seemed accurate for me, however for the past two days i've been stuck on a lvl 12 ice age dragon. i've beat other arctic dragons in the past including lvl 14 rares. supposedly ANY lvl 9-10 dragon has at least a 35% win chance against ice age but i've lost 10+ battles against him. not sure if the rates have been altered if i'm just having a terrible run of bad luck- any tips?

MakJulos
12-01-13, 02:37 AM
Ouch, stuck for 2 days, that's no good...i have no good advice, my Aether beat Sasquatch easy so colors may be good ones, and you'd think that the higher class the better...but i might just have been crazy lucky....i hope you get past that Ice Age asap,gl!

Parakeet 10 crushed Vampire 10 in 2 bashes...just right now goin great - i'm probably in for some disaster soon lol

MakJulos
12-01-13, 03:32 AM
Amethyst 8 struggled a bit and barely beat Caesar 11, but it's the win that counts! And now only 16 dragons waiting for jacuzzi!

MakJulos
12-01-13, 10:58 AM
Brrr, nasty one - Mercury 11 kicked dragon butt, my Aether 10, Parakeet 10, Diamond 9 all got knocked out, but Diamond did a great comeback and beat the ugly in the end! Aether now relaxing in spa while 17 of his buddies are knocking on the door claiming it's their turn next.

cdbabe
12-01-13, 11:21 AM
i've also used this site extensively in the past and it's always seemed accurate for me, however for the past two days i've been stuck on a lvl 12 ice age dragon. i've beat other arctic dragons in the past including lvl 14 rares. supposedly ANY lvl 9-10 dragon has at least a 35% win chance against ice age but i've lost 10+ battles against him. not sure if the rates have been altered if i'm just having a terrible run of bad luck- any tips?

actually your not the only one I also noticed that some dragon that i used to beat in one go, now its take some of them 3-4 battles even if say i got 75% percent of winning it..

i guess its just a matte of being patience

Goodluck

Anyuszko
12-01-13, 11:53 AM
Fightinh Black Knight

I spent my whole day fighting a lvl12 black knight dragon. It defeated my epic diamond at least 5 times, also many other dragons. Next time I decided to send my lvl1 black knight against it (I have one already, keeping fighting for a second one). Would be funny when a lvl1 fights with lvl12. At least I saw an epic black knight which is beautiful :) But hope I wont see him too long....

(Even the final battle of the last tournament was easier for me than this one...)

stormzaneta
12-01-13, 12:02 PM
I beat fosill always with Atlants 1-try with M++,2-time with Ather mb+b but was close and magic was week ,last time again with Atlantis(epic)-attack(bmm)-magic was better this time if not put Atlantis on healing spring and try again with another attack change the tactic!

MakJulos
12-01-13, 01:08 PM
Goldwing 14 first beat up my Diamond 9, the poor lil thing, but next i sent in Darksteel 7 who whooped Goldies behind! Diamond resting in jacuzzi, still 17 dragons waiting for their turn.

Anyuszko
12-01-13, 01:12 PM
Fightinh Black Knight

I spent my whole day fighting a lvl12 black knight dragon. It defeated my epic diamond at least 5 times, also many other dragons. Next time I decided to send my lvl1 black knight against it (I have one already, keeping fighting for a second one). Would be funny when a lvl1 fights with lvl12. At least I saw an epic black knight which is beautiful :) But hope I wont see him too long....

(Even the final battle of the last tournament was easier for me than this one...)

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/black.jpg

Btw lost again.

MakJulos
12-01-13, 01:15 PM

Btw lost again.

Ugh...well, you WILL make it through ofc, just a tiny bit more luck with crits, it'll come! And that epic evil one looks quite cool!

Anyuszko
12-01-13, 01:25 PM
Ugh...well, you WILL make it through ofc, just a tiny bit more luck with crits, it'll come! And that epic evil one looks quite cool!

Thanks :) I am not in hurry, since I have my knight, just going for a second for fun..and because I have now space in my second champion habitat.

Just I feel like in a tournament, because
- enemy is strong
- enemy is exactly the dragon I am going for :)

akking158
12-01-13, 01:27 PM
Ouch, stuck for 2 days, that's no good...i have no good advice, my Aether beat Sasquatch easy so colors may be good ones, and you'd think that the higher class the better...but i might just have been crazy lucky....i hope you get past that Ice Age asap,gl!

Parakeet 10 crushed Vampire 10 in 2 bashes...just right now goin great - i'm probably in for some disaster soon lol

no idea if it was just sheer luck, but lvl 9 aether finally took down the ice age with BMM+. thanks!!!! :D

actually your not the only one I also noticed that some dragon that i used to beat in one go, now its take some of them 3-4 battles even if say i got 75% percent of winning it..

Goodluck

i have a feeling that they've lowered the win rates across the board. did the price of tourney change for you guys? i think it used to be 3500g to battle, now 4000g for me

hewags
12-01-13, 11:27 PM
I don't understand why TL thought it was a good idea to anger and frustrate their players. Dragon story was the place I went when I just needed a quick escape. Now it just depresses me. Even winning a battle does nothing for me, since I just wonder what the next wall I'm going to be smashing my head into will be. I've finally hit 50 maces but I'm currently on 10 battles against my current opponent.

Sorry about the rant I just needed to get it out of my system.

I wish you all the best in your games.

Good luck.

carlosprie
12-02-13, 01:37 AM
I don't understand why TL thought it was a good idea to anger and frustrate their players. Dragon story was the place I went when I just needed a quick escape. Now it just depresses me. Even winning a battle does nothing for me, since I just wonder what the next wall I'm going to be smashing my head into will be. I've finally hit 50 maces but I'm currently on 10 battles against my current opponent.

Sorry about the rant I just needed to get it out of my system.

I wish you all the best in your games.

Good luck.

Completely right!

It?s being harder and harder to win a battle, even against common dragons. I am winning about one battle a day, and The opponents are not supposed to be difficult to beat.
My champion, (so hard to get), paladin, is always swimming in the pool, as it is unable to win anything, even with a 45 % chance. In fact, I was feeding him, but I am going to let him be at level 9 as it is completely useless.

My diamond and crusader are not doing much better, so I don?t know if I will do the next tournament, as it is suppose it is even harder than usual

I don?t know what is the purpose of this. Well, I suppose it is because they want us to spend more gold, but when the only thing you can do to win is spending gold... it is not fun. If it is not fun...why are we going to play.
I know winning battles have always been very ramdon, but It had a sense, and you had more possibilities if your dragons were better than the opponent, but this is not like that right now. It doesnt make any sense, and it is frustrating. So people will get tired and give up the game.

Anyuszko
12-02-13, 02:46 AM

Btw lost again.

After yesterday I switched to baby fire legion, and about 5th soldier finally ****ed this beast.

Next opponent lvl11 (I forgot) super rare from artic island... :) beast after beast. epic ninja lost.

cdbabe
12-02-13, 03:01 AM
Brrr, nasty one - Mercury 11 kicked dragon butt, my Aether 10, Parakeet 10, Diamond 9 all got knocked out, but Diamond did a great comeback and beat the ugly in the end! Aether now relaxing in spa while 17 of his buddies are knocking on the door claiming it's their turn next.

Hey I used my Lightning dragon epic level to beat him..

Goodluck and keep on fighting!!!

belbar22
12-02-13, 03:32 AM
Yay. Just won my 99th battle and now crafting Black Night.

it has been a struggle and I definitely think that it is getting harder to beat dragons which were relatively easy to beat previously.

Carlosprie I have fed my Paladin to Epic and although he doesn't always win, I am finding he is improving all the time (which is what happened with my Valkeryie). I think these champion dragons need to build up their strength.

Good Luck Everyone.

JustKay
12-02-13, 03:51 AM
I just battled an epic Black KNight! so friggin bad ass this dragon is!!! Like Gatsu Berserk bad-ass with the blood stained black armour! Gawd, i'm so glad I'm crafting him right now.

jus7_me89
12-02-13, 04:06 AM
this is getting RIDICULOUS ! i had an easy opponent : lvl 8 flower. However, it beat my epic landworm, my epic ninja, again my epic landworm and my lvl 8 valky. %th time i beat it with the same landworm. but really??????? 5 attempts for beating a flower???? wtf? I am getting soooo tired of TEAM GREEDY LAVA

carlosprie
12-02-13, 05:00 AM
Yay. Just won my 99th battle and now crafting Black Night.

it has been a struggle and I definitely think that it is getting harder to beat dragons which were relatively easy to beat previously.

Carlosprie I have fed my Paladin to Epic and although he doesn't always win, I am finding he is improving all the time (which is what happened with my Valkeryie). I think these champion dragons need to build up their strength.

Good Luck Everyone.
I Will go on trying with paladin then, though the problem is he never wins ( he did it twice when he was level 3, but since then... Nothing) and I dont know if he Will learn from his defeats:)

dracoonic
12-02-13, 07:59 AM
omg i am still at 70+

sunkalito
12-02-13, 08:06 AM
I now have 75 midnight maces. I got stuck on two ****erwhales for a day each, ugh. Snd then i got stuck on.... Uh... Some other dragon i can't recall but it was pretty stupid.ninkept losing even with dragons that had 65% chance lol.
I hate the artic dragons.

Btw lost again.

Dang, that dragon looks so epic.

FigmentValley
12-02-13, 08:10 AM
It is all a matter of odds and "luck".

I do not think it is harder, but there do appear to be subtle changes - changes that could, potentially, help players with fewer dragons. There are more and more "anointed" dragons for particular opponents. It used to be there were only a few special ones - a dragon you could select and it was at least 10% more powerful against a particular opponent than any other dragon (jade being one). Now, more and more "anointed" dragons are appearing for particular opponents. As you work through the black knight battles this becomes more and more apparent. The champion group still seems to be a pretty good catch-all for a large number of opponents, but many will have a special nemesis. If you have it, use it! Keep track of these special battles. I am sure that the open arena battles are a testing ground of sorts to select new opponents or the next tournament. Your notes will serve you well in the future. Using calculators only goes so far - you need that extra tweak of knowledge to differentiate between "good" opponent and "nearly perfect" opponent.

MakJulos
12-02-13, 08:20 AM
Lightning soaking in jacuzzi, 19 other dragons waiting, and i keep losing against Cornucopia 14, over and over again - i'm at 95 maces, but the way things are going i think i might stumble on finishline..... :p

MakJulos
12-02-13, 08:23 AM
As for changes that potentially could help players with fewer dragons - if that's the matter, no, it's not working LOL

DarkAther
12-02-13, 10:28 AM
I've been stuck on Infinity for about 5 days now. If they get rid of this dragon tomorrow there is no way I'm getting him either. I'm not able to get past Infinity anymore with anything.

MakJulos
12-02-13, 10:58 AM
I've been stuck on Infinity for about 5 days now. If they get rid of this dragon tomorrow there is no way I'm getting him either. I'm not able to get past Infinity anymore with anything.

5 days, that stinks...and it's really not how a game should be to be enjoyable and fun, i'm sorry to hear this, but you never know - it can still turn around and become a success in the end! Now let's see if i can make myself believe in that....

There must be something wrong with these battles, i understand they must be more challenging with time, because they've released so many strong dragons to use, but...this Cornucopia who just beat Lightning 10 for the 4th time is simple yellow/green, only Rare compared to Lightning Super Rare...and a bunch more dragons has bitten the dust inbetween today...it doesn't add up right somehow....

Well, good luck to you anyway!

belbar22
12-02-13, 11:03 AM

I don't believe they will get rid of maces without warning. I reckon you will be able to collect them through the next tournamentbandcthen they will change to some Xmas related theme.

Good luck. Assume you have tried champions and babys

belbar22
12-02-13, 11:04 AM
I don't believe they will get rid of maces without warning. I reckon you will be able to collect them through the next tournamentbandcthen they will change to some Xmas related theme.

Oops awful typing. I meant you will be able to collect them through the next tournament and then they will change them.

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 11:24 AM
Just got my 99th mace.. yippee!! On my iphone I have 95 ... 4 to go

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 11:26 AM

Sorry to hear that.... I had an infinity 14 which took all day to beat in the end it was a baby diamond that took him out

MakJulos
12-02-13, 11:38 AM
Now that TL's fine ways of running summoning event caused disappointment in a way i hadn't expected i think the Black Knight maces will be decider on what to do with DS, i guess 21 dragons exhausted plus one in the jacuzzi says i'll be spending less time getting annoyed here lol.. Next attempt coming up, if failure i'll report it some other day....

belbar22
12-02-13, 11:39 AM

Congrats. I got mine this morning.

MakJulos
12-02-13, 11:43 AM

That is true, sorry, even if i'm grumpy and greatly fed up with TL's way of managing game i should ofc congratulate you, good job!

sfallday
12-02-13, 12:35 PM
Only at 41' not having a diamond sucks and the temple doesn't seem to help. Waste of gold

sfallday
12-02-13, 12:35 PM
Btw what's ofc

MakJulos
12-02-13, 12:40 PM
Btw what's ofc

Of = of course...and about your dragon, don't worry you'll get one, try aiming for something close to it, something where a "failed" breeding could be a Diamond....i got mine more or less by mistake, unfair indeed i know...but i bet you'll get one too!

MakJulos
12-02-13, 12:41 PM
Hmm...typing really fast AND good never was my thing, Ofc = of course...ofc :)

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 12:50 PM
That is true, sorry, even if i'm grumpy and greatly fed up with TL's way of managing game i should ofc congratulate you, good job!

Thank you :)

JustKay
12-02-13, 01:57 PM
I now have 75 midnight maces. I got stuck on two ****erwhales for a day each, ugh. Snd then i got stuck on.... Uh... Some other dragon i can't recall but it was pretty stupid.ninkept losing even with dragons that had 65% chance lol.
I hate the artic dragons.

I just discovered that Abominable is weak against black! Took out sasquach with a lotus, and then went on to smash a lvl14 ****erwhale with Goblin. Definitely weak against Fire and Black.

JustKay
12-02-13, 02:00 PM
this is getting RIDICULOUS ! i had an easy opponent : lvl 8 flower. However, it beat my epic landworm, my epic ninja, again my epic landworm and my lvl 8 valky. %th time i beat it with the same landworm. but really??????? 5 attempts for beating a flower???? wtf? I am getting soooo tired of TEAM GREEDY LAVA

I did notice that if you lose once with a dragon, heal and then try again with the same dragon it almost always (unless you're outmatched) will smash through the second time. I think the game keeps track of how many attempts you try with a dragon and uses that to affect the win luck. Seems fair since they took away the deterministic nature of the matchings.

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:05 PM
Just finished off a very nice Fractals run in GW2, a couple new maps i've never seen before, and one of the guys in group was a total stranger, not best odds for success in general, but the stranger turned out to be a very nice dutch dude, s****ed too, even talked a lot in Teamspeak, and our raidleader knew the maps, so it went really nice! And, we didn't have to bang heads in wall with 4 attempts per boss, BIG YAY! Now, what is next nasty dragon i'll be up against.....

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:52 PM
At 98 maces, with 23 dragons exhausted - it will be superinteresting seeing what next opponent is....hoping for a level1 Fire is useless i guess hmm... :D

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 04:57 PM
At 98 maces, with 23 dragons exhausted - it will be superinteresting seeing what next opponent is....hoping for a level1 Fire is useless i guess hmm... :D

Lol. Yep... My last 2 opponents have been infinity and DA both level 14 - 97 maces

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 05:00 PM
Next opponent Saturn lvl 10..... Just beat my lvl 10 aether

MakJulos
12-02-13, 05:02 PM
Lol. Yep... My last 2 opponents have been infinity and DA both level 14 - 97 maces

It seems very random, Illusion 13 and Life 14 are the last ones i've fought, before that i spent ages on a Goldwing...i guess now, at final fight, is where Infinity shows up lol

MakJulos
12-02-13, 05:20 PM
Ok...****erwhale 14 is final boss, if i don't post on here soon it's probably because i'm busy crying myself to sleep :D

But i didn't expect to get the Black Knight dragon, so if i don't it's all good really!

MakJulos
12-02-13, 05:23 PM
But Aether 10 got the ugly fish down in one big Bash! Luck does a comeback after the miserable summoning event,YAY!

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 05:51 PM
But Aether 10 got the ugly fish down in one big Bash! Luck does a comeback after the miserable summoning event,YAY!

Congrats!! :)

stormzaneta
12-02-13, 08:04 PM
Hay gays ok here some results for Inffinity dragon :Tournament for Nightmare i was close against Inffinity(14) with Gladiator(bmb),phoenix(8) with(bmm) i lost but saw someone beat him with Phoenix(bbb)-maybe epic ,if not change your tactic -diferent attack,i beat inffinity(14)with Diamond(10)(mmm)!Tournament for Nano beat inffinity with Valkyrie(10)1-time 1-try with(m++m)-unexpected,!Battle arena for Black Knight dragon 4-od dragon was inffinity(14)after 5-battles x2hrs in6-try tried and beat Inffinity(14)at last with Quetzal(10)attack(mb&critical m+)-last magic was almost 80-85%,thats all for now i wish good luck for everyone in this battle arena,also congrats for winners !!!This it's Matematica(Statistica),from magic and bash you have 8-combination;(mmm);(mmb);(mbm);(mbb);then (bbb);(bmb);(bmm);and(bbm),if dont works with babyes then try if you have Diamonds or Champions at last try woth 1-the best and change your combination !I'm sorry for my bad English ,i wish all the best in this tourney and good luck !

Sumercarefree
12-02-13, 08:14 PM
Facing a Scarescrow ! It ate some babies !

dracoonic
12-02-13, 08:37 PM
im trying very hard!! RAWRRRR!!! 70+

DarkAther
12-02-13, 11:29 PM

Yes, but just got him with Paladin (9). I think I used mbb? Wasn't watching- didn't expect him to win. Lol.
59 maces now.

DarkAther
12-02-13, 11:31 PM
Sorry to hear that.... I had an infinity 14 which took all day to beat in the end it was a baby diamond that took him out

Don't have diamond yet still.... But thanks everyone! Congrats to everyone who's collected all your maces so far.

JustKay
12-03-13, 02:46 AM
Anybody know a good Darksteel exterminator? I'm having a bit of trouble with one right now. I know Pink is getting close, but ... no cigar. Black is strong against Pink & Yellow, which is what I've been using against all other Metal dragons :(

JustKay
12-03-13, 03:24 AM
Nevermind! Dawntree kicks Darksteel ass! One hit magic. Targeting the black element worked a charm.

jus7_me89
12-03-13, 05:28 AM
does anyone know when this dragon will expire? i got it last week but my girlfriend still needs 29 maces...

JustKay
12-03-13, 05:39 AM
does anyone know when this dragon will expire? i got it last week but my girlfriend still needs 29 maces...

I think you still have plenty of time. I usually keep going for a second one, and in the past i managed to get a second Leviathan and a second Gladiator. Just missed out on a second Spirit by 17 scythes. They are shortening the time frame, but given i'm only at 13 maces for a second Black Knight, I think there's plenty of time :)

jus7_me89
12-03-13, 05:58 AM
I think you still have plenty of time. I usually keep going for a second one, and in the past i managed to get a second Leviathan and a second Gladiator. Just missed out on a second Spirit by 17 scythes. They are shortening the time frame, but given i'm only at 13 maces for a second Black Knight, I think there's plenty of time :)

i was really lucky with the gladiators ( got 3 of them, still have them all ). I also got 2 spirits but no leviathan because i started to play DS in august. i only got 48 pearls. my gf tried very hard for spirit and she got 76 scythes but the dragon expired. now i'm helping her with the battles, transferring her acc on my 2nd iphone from time to time. i really dont want to try that hard for a dragon that will expire soon. thank you very much for your answer ! it gives me hopes !

buttabdullah99
12-03-13, 09:08 AM
Plz guys need help can't beat valkirye lost a lot of battles plz helllllllpppppp me plz

jus7_me89
12-03-13, 09:14 AM
Plz guys need help can't beat valkirye lost a lot of battles plz helllllllpppppp me plz

i know that if you use the battle calculator this is not a sold option, but use PINK ! i beat a lvl 10 paladin with virtue lvl 7 and valky with tiny lvl 5.

MakJulos
12-03-13, 09:21 AM

I do hope the maces drop for a good long time, it felt like them maces has been droppig forever now and i was sure it'd stop like yesterday or so lol, but it's supernice if it goes on so many struggling still can still get Black Knight, i think as nasty as tournament are we all can use an extra Champ! And my dragons are resting now, down to just 17 exhausted ones! ;)

sfallday
12-03-13, 11:32 AM
Of = of course...and about your dragon, don't worry you'll get one, try aiming for something close to it, something where a "failed" breeding could be a Diamond....i got mine more or less by mistake, unfair indeed i know...but i bet you'll get one too!

Trying for a double rainbow now, maybe ill luck out

jus7_me89
12-03-13, 11:35 AM
new tournament available : Dynasty dragon. good luck all !

MakJulos
12-03-13, 11:44 AM
Trying for a double rainbow now, maybe ill luck out

You will, sooner or later, just don't dig a hole and jump down in it if it's later, gl!

And, new tournament...hmm with most of my strong dragons exhausted i may skip this one, so stressful anyway...it is difficult getting through a tournament when you don't have too many of the bad boys, Ninja, DA, and that gang...might make it still, but the cost....i should instead heal and level up what i got. Then again...ah we'll see, if i manage to stay out of it there'll be a new chance for dragon in a couple weeks anyway. GL to you who go at it!

JustKay
12-04-13, 03:41 AM
New tournament means guaranteed 27 maces :)

belbar22
12-04-13, 03:56 AM
New tournament means guaranteed 27 maces :)

You are kidding…. right.. I am still only on round 7. At this rate I will be lucky to get to round 20.

sunkalito
12-04-13, 03:56 AM
just over 80 maces now... hope i'll make it :D

JustKay
12-06-13, 02:18 AM
You are kidding…. right.. I am still only on round 7. At this rate I will be lucky to get to round 20.

true, i guess I just meant that you would still be able to win maces until the end of this tournament at least... and probably a week or two before the next tourney starts... Good luck! See you in the dynasty thread :)

sunkalito
12-06-13, 07:41 AM
just over 80 maces now... hope i'll make it :D

just started crafting it! yat :D

kooky panda
12-06-13, 11:55 AM
Mine is cooking on the nest!!!
Now this is a wicked egg!!
24 hours to hatch.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5602527f-c1bc-44ad-a5c2-54a639ffb9cf_zps0020c2d9.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5602527f-c1bc-44ad-a5c2-54a639ffb9cf_zps0020c2d9.png.html)

awsumum
12-06-13, 12:04 PM
Mine is cooking on the nest!!!
Now this is a wicked egg!!
24 hours to hatch.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5602527f-c1bc-44ad-a5c2-54a639ffb9cf_zps0020c2d9.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5602527f-c1bc-44ad-a5c2-54a639ffb9cf_zps0020c2d9.png.html)

Yay Kooky! The egg is truly awesome, well done to the designer :)

Congrats to those who have it!

belbar22
12-06-13, 12:07 PM
Yay Kooky! The egg is truly awesome, well done to the designer :)

Congrats to those who have it!

Mine is currently evolving.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 12:08 PM
Be sure and post photos of the dragon!!

awsumum
12-06-13, 12:09 PM
Mine is currently evolving.

Congrats belbar22 :) was there ever any doubt you'd get this mighty dragon? Not from my end!
Well done! :D

awsumum
12-06-13, 12:11 PM
Here's mine :)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5FE43065-43C6-45F1-99F0-DD1B23CBABA2_zpszih1ixep.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5FE43065-43C6-45F1-99F0-DD1B23CBABA2_zpszih1ixep.png.html)

added to post 1

Sorry about picture

kooky panda
12-06-13, 12:51 PM
awsumum-thanks for posting! Ninja is looking at the new beast thinking "WHOA! Who is this bad Boy" LOL

awsumum
12-06-13, 12:58 PM
awsumum-thanks for posting! Ninja is looking at the new beast thinking "WHOA! Who is this bad Boy" LOL

LOL!! Yeah Ninja does look a little worried, doesn't he? Haha :)

Anyuszko
12-06-13, 01:00 PM
For anyone who are interested: Black dragon can be traded, for a big black gem and mystery box. So it worths to craft multiple ones.

Kami365
12-06-13, 01:16 PM
Epic Ninja beat Nano Lv 11, BB++. Total Maces 52.

awsumum
12-06-13, 02:41 PM
Epic Ninja beat Nano Lv 11, BB++. Total Maces 52.

I really hope you get this Kami, good luck :)

akking158
12-06-13, 04:16 PM

wow! i didn't even notice the ninja until i read this post. sneaky ninja is sneaky.. :)

awsumum
12-06-13, 05:51 PM
wow! i didn't even notice the ninja until i read this post. sneaky ninja is sneaky.. :)

LOL!! :D

He does blend in doesn't he? Which is impressive considering his colours!

JustKay
12-06-13, 07:03 PM

LOL!! Yeah Ninja does look a little worried, doesn't he? Haha :)

Everybody knows Ninjas > Knights... black or other wise :p

JustKay
12-06-13, 07:04 PM
For anyone who are interested: Black dragon can be traded, for a big black gem and mystery box. So it worths to craft multiple ones.

Yes! I'm going to work very hard to get me a second Black Knight. Only at 38 maces for a second one but I'm making good progress in this tournament so there's a chance.

Kami365
12-06-13, 07:27 PM
Epic Ninja beat Sagittarius Lv 12, BM++. Maces 53

Kami365
12-06-13, 08:26 PM
Epic Ninja beat Ice age Lv 13, B+BB, Maces 54

sfallday
12-06-13, 09:15 PM
Dang I'm only at 58 maces

Kami365
12-06-13, 09:40 PM
Epic Aether beat Mossrock Lv 11, BBB, Maces 55

buttabdullah99
12-07-13, 01:59 AM
I still want 17 more to get mine 1st black knight :(:(:( and kami u r on second wow :p

JustKay
12-07-13, 04:01 AM
39 maces for me... it's slow going working through the tourney. Lvl 20 Helios next... ouch.

asyran2012
12-07-13, 04:53 AM
Please don't remove this dragon too soon! I <3 this dragon!

JustKay
12-07-13, 11:02 PM
Yay, just beat Dynasty. I can focus now on collecting as many maces as possible :) Two days grace at least while the tournament is still going on! :)

ciarjen
12-08-13, 03:16 PM
Paladin takes down ****erwhale 14 on my other account. 99 maces now so I can craft and leave the arena and spend a couple of days healing my dragons.

admiral1kirk
12-08-13, 03:43 PM
can't seem to fight with any of my ice age dragons? any idea on how to fix this?

kooky panda
12-08-13, 07:08 PM
can't seem to fight with any of my ice age dragons? any idea on how to fix this?
You cannot use arctic dragons in the battles.

Kami365
12-08-13, 08:38 PM
Epic Atlantis beat Deep Lv 13, BM++. Total Maces 64

Kami365
12-08-13, 09:43 PM
Epic Ninja beat Owl Lv 10 BMB, Total Maces 65

Kami365
12-08-13, 10:43 PM
Epic Ninja beat Love Lv 10, BM++ Total Maces 66

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 12:04 AM
Kami plz help can't beat stupid snow angel lvl 14 lost my ninja landworm and paladin plz help

Kami365
12-09-13, 04:52 AM
Kami plz help can't beat stupid snow angel lvl 14 lost my ninja landworm and paladin plz help

I beat Snow angel Lv 13 with Epic Nano B++B...Good Luck

Kami365
12-09-13, 04:54 AM
Black Knight Lv 9 beat Yeti Lv 14 BM++ Total Maces 67

JustKay
12-09-13, 05:39 AM
Peacock beat Light MB++! Now at 56 maces. Kami, I feel like racing you to 99 but I think you have a 2 day head start on me :p

Kami365
12-09-13, 06:00 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Deep Lv 12, MB++, 68 Maces

Kami365
12-09-13, 06:02 AM
Peacock beat Light MB++! Now at 56 maces. Kami, I feel like racing you to 99 but I think you have a 2 day head start on me :p

Yeah exactly, I think we'll both have the Black Knight dragon,.GoodLuck & Congrats of Dynasty.

Kami365
12-09-13, 07:45 AM
Epic Ninja beat Sapphire Lv 14, BM++ 69 Maces

Kami365
12-09-13, 09:00 AM
Eclipse Lv 3 beat Scorpio Lv 11, M++M, Maces 70

buttabdullah99
12-09-13, 09:14 AM
Beat snow angel with paladin and beat fossil with landworm total mace 96 ;););) I don't know why TL gave me arctic isle dragons as I hate them all

Kami365
12-09-13, 10:07 AM
Epic Forestfire beat Peacock Lv 14, M+++, total Maces 71

Kami365
12-09-13, 11:19 AM
Epic Ninja beat Life Lv 12, BB++ Maces 72

Kami365
12-09-13, 12:49 PM
Epic Valkyrie beat Planet Lv 11 M+++, total Maces 73

FigmentValley
12-09-13, 01:21 PM
Is anyone else having a run of "no wins" against "easy" opponents? I have lost 7 times to a firestorm! Is the "no-win" glitch back?

jus7_me89
12-09-13, 02:21 PM
Is anyone else having a run of "no wins" against "easy" opponents? I have lost 7 times to a firestorm! Is the "no-win" glitch back?

i am trying for my 2nd black knight and i thought i am the only one who has a real problem with these opponents. i lost 12 consecutive battles against a lvl 12 emerald . And i have 3 epic champions ( black knight, ninja and paladin ), a lvl 8 valky and a lvl 3 dynasty. i used them all and they all lost ! i also used epic eagle, lvl 9 gladiator, lvl 7 gladiator, lvl 9 honeybee, lvl 6 honeybee and epic fire. Finally i got the win with a healed and angry epic paladin. i also had some difficulties with a lvl 13 ruby. i had to try 4 times with 4 different champs...Ninja sent it to hell ! i find these battles MORE difficult than the tourny itself ! i mean, i got really angry when i realized my last 5 opponents : lvl 14 gold, lvl 10 infinity, lvl 13 snow angel, lvl 13 helios, lvl 14 dark angel ( still trying to beat this one ). So, 5 diamonds in a row...how "awesome and relaxing"

JustKay
12-09-13, 02:34 PM
Yeah exactly, I think we'll both have the Black Knight dragon,.GoodLuck & Congrats of Dynasty.

Finger's crossed we'll make it in time! Good luck to you too!
57: Dawntree beats Stone (MB++)

JustKay
12-09-13, 02:37 PM
i am trying for my 2nd black knight and i thought i am the only one who has a real problem with these opponents. i lost 12 consecutive battles against a lvl 12 emerald . And i have 3 epic champions ( black knight, ninja and paladin ), a lvl 8 valky and a lvl 3 dynasty. i used them all and they all lost ! i also used epic eagle, lvl 9 gladiator, lvl 7 gladiator, lvl 9 honeybee, lvl 6 honeybee and epic fire. Finally i got the win with a healed and angry epic paladin. i also had some difficulties with a lvl 13 ruby. i had to try 4 times with 4 different champs...Ninja sent it to hell ! i find these battles MORE difficult than the tourny itself ! i mean, i got really angry when i realized my last 5 opponents : lvl 14 gold, lvl 10 infinity, lvl 13 snow angel, lvl 13 helios, lvl 14 dark angel ( still trying to beat this one ). So, 5 diamonds in a row...how "awesome and relaxing"

Yes, they really are making us work for it this time. I keep seeing Anubis, but luckily my Diamond always seems to be effective against it first shot. Something I also noticed is that after healing a dragon, in most cases it seems to be luckier at winning. So these days I will try my best dragon and then heal if need be and then try him again, instead of rotating through a series of different dragons first. So far it's kept my intensive care ward pretty small :)

JustKay
12-09-13, 02:43 PM
58: Scorpion down with Lightning (MBM)

JustKay
12-09-13, 03:53 PM
59: Serpent loses to Topaz (MB++)

Kami365
12-09-13, 07:15 PM
Epic Ninja beat Sunrise Lv 12, BB++, Maces 74
Epic Ninja beat Emerald Lv 12, B+++ Maces 75

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 08:25 PM
Epic Ninja beat Sunrise Lv 12, BB++, Maces 74
Epic Ninja beat Emerald Lv 12, B+++ Maces 75

So you are going for a second one I guess.
Congrats.

Kami365
12-09-13, 08:39 PM
Epic Ninja beat Nano Lv 14, BBM, Maces76

Kami365
12-09-13, 08:40 PM
So you are going for a second one I guess.
Congrats.

Thanks Sumercarefree, Yes I need one Large Onyx gem to craft my Jade.

JustKay
12-09-13, 08:59 PM
Next challenger is Infinity lvl14... and my epic Diamond is in the breeding den ... doh!! Probably a six hour wait before my next mace :(

Kami365
12-09-13, 09:59 PM
Epic Ninja beat Athletic Lv 14, BB++, Maces 77

DarkAther
12-09-13, 10:09 PM
Crafting my first Black Knight now.

buttabdullah99
12-10-13, 01:42 AM
Mine too I just craft now :):):)

awsumum
12-10-13, 01:44 AM
Mine too I just craft now :):):)

:D yay! I'm so happy you got black knight (or at least crafting it!) congratulations, hun xx

JustKay
12-10-13, 05:12 AM
60: Infinity finally falls to Gold (BM++)!

buttabdullah99
12-10-13, 05:32 AM
:D yay! I'm so happy you got black knight (or at least crafting it!) congratulations, hun xx
Thnx awsumum ;););)

Kami365
12-10-13, 07:37 AM

Congrats DarkAther:)

Kami365
12-10-13, 07:40 AM
Black knight lv 9 beat Yeti Lv 14, BM++ Maces 78
Epic Planet beat snowflake Lv 13, BBM Maces 79
Epic Ninja beat Luck Lv 11 B+++ Maces 80
Epic Valkyrie beat Tiger’sEye MM++ Maces 81
Epic Paladin beat Virgo Lv 12 B+++ Maces 82

FigmentValley
12-10-13, 07:59 AM

That is EXACTLY what I am doing. I need one more large Onyx gem! I have 43 maces.... It is slow going, but I'm pretty determined. My first blackKnight is epic, now. He helps in battles quite nicely.

Kami365
12-10-13, 08:38 AM
Epic Dark angel beat Dark angel Lv 10 BBM, Maces 83

cdbabe
12-10-13, 08:56 AM
I ultimate dynasty in our last tournament because im running out of time :-) which is good my 2nd champion -)

My problem is after 1 break battle with life im back stuck again with him :-((

Im not sure if want to carry on battling since i only got 36 maces and this will my second black night.that is if i manage to get 99 maces again..

What do you think guys?? Shall i carry on fighting or just heal my dragons who are in need of full recovery for the next one??

ciarjen
12-10-13, 09:28 AM
I ultimate dynasty in our last tournament because im running out of time :-) which is good my 2nd champion -)

Im not sure if want to carry on battling since i only got 36 maces and this will my second black night.that is if i manage to get 99 maces again..

What do you think guys?? Shall i carry on fighting or just heal my dragons who are in need of full recovery for the next one??

I'm in a similar situation with 36 maces for a second one. I am half expecting to see another summoning or tournament very soon so I am healing all my dragons as the priority and not risking them in battles.

I have been battling but I am using baby dragons that I am going to sell.

Kami365
12-10-13, 09:47 AM
Epic Valkyrie beat Penguin Lv 10, MBB Maces 84

Kami365
12-10-13, 10:56 AM
Epic Ninja beat Water Lv 12, B++B, Maces 85

FigmentValley
12-10-13, 11:39 AM

Keep healing. You should be able to keep up with healing with some planning.... Slow down your battles and only do one every 2 hours. You need to get your dragons healed.......

cdbabe
12-10-13, 01:22 PM
Keep healing. You should be able to keep up with healing with some planning.... Slow down your battles and only do one every 2 hours. You need to get your dragons healed.......

Thnks figmentvalley!!!:-)

jus7_me89
12-10-13, 01:44 PM
the black knight will probably expire this week because they started to release the Christmas dragons so i guess we will have a craftable holiday dragon.

filipina1983
12-10-13, 02:08 PM
Any body can tell me what beats metal? I'm trying to beat metal Ty :)

jus7_me89
12-10-13, 02:11 PM

try a champion. if you dont have one use athletic or aether.

LemonadeMouth173
12-10-13, 02:28 PM
I wanted a 2 nd one for big black gem but right now idk what to do. I love jade but i dont wanna trade the Black night!:( i feel very connected to black dragons .Usually i dont keep doubles but i have a lvl 1 hunter who helped me sometimes during tournaments. Ah, its so hard to decide!Any advice?

filipina1983
12-10-13, 03:20 PM
try a champion. if you dont have one use athletic or aether.

He beat my paladin, I'll try again Ty

belbar22
12-10-13, 03:43 PM
I wanted a 2 nd one for big black gem but right now idk what to do. I love jade but i dont wanna trade the Black night!:( i feel very connected to black dragons .Usually i dont keep doubles but i have a lvl 1 hunter who helped me sometimes during tournaments. Ah, its so hard to decide!Any advice?

I would definitely trade it. You already have several champions. Anyway variety is the spice of life so craft a jade which I think is also good in the arena.

kooky panda
12-10-13, 03:44 PM
My crusader beat my metal dragon.

Forestfire beat Darksteel

rsusko
12-10-13, 03:45 PM
Any recommendations for spirit? No champs, first egg is still in the nest, quetzal, diamond, and some other super rare have all gone down to it...

jus7_me89
12-10-13, 04:02 PM
Any recommendations for spirit? No champs, first egg is still in the nest, quetzal, diamond, and some other super rare have all gone down to it...

i beat spirit ( lvl 11 ) with nightmare. also beat it ( lvl 14 this time ) yesterday with peacock.

rsusko
12-10-13, 05:02 PM
i beat spirit ( lvl 11 ) with nightmare. also beat it ( lvl 14 this time ) yesterday with peacock.

Oof, have neither but TY anyway. Will try more purple

rsusko
12-10-13, 05:03 PM
Ok, tried Aether because of the purple and worked with BM. Thanks again!!!

sfallday
12-10-13, 05:27 PM
Kind of wish I was back on droid these battle arena matches are pointless. Diamond after diamond after diamond. Not even gonna waste my time anymore I have better things to do

Kami365
12-10-13, 07:56 PM
Epic Ninja beat Serpent Lv 10 B+++ Maces 86
Epic Seabreeze beat Fire Lv 13, B++B Maces 87
Epic Valkyrie beat Pearl Lv 13, BB++ Maces 88

Sumercarefree
12-10-13, 08:54 PM

Ha ha interesting

Sumercarefree
12-10-13, 08:56 PM

That is good.
I have a few dragons I can trade i for large Onyx too, but I will just wait.
I love doubles and triplets !