PDA

View Full Version : tournament gave me the wrong ingredient...

riisak
11-14-13, 10:23 PM
instead of giving me spirit scythe, I got..

"midnight mace, used to craft Black Knight Dragon"

I am kinda mad, because I did not get any -in game- notice about spirit dragon leaving, and even though Im only 9 scythes from crafting it I can't because of this stupid glitch giving me the wrong ingredient prematurely -_-

riisak
11-14-13, 10:24 PM
And FYI, even though tournament usually/used to gives 2x the ingredients, my tournaments only gave me 1x. It took me all month to get these =/

riisak
11-14-13, 10:25 PM
you are sending the message that I shouldn't even bother trying. If this is how you treat customers eventually they will fall so far behind they stop caring. I already watched my bf get there, he used to spend cash on your dragons but now too many leaving with too short notice he fell too far behind and said screw it not worth it, impossible goals.

chavacana
11-14-13, 10:51 PM
I just battled a dragon and got a midnight mace, not a spirit scythe. I have 93 trying to desperately get 99. I verified that the time given to us was to expire at 10:30 AM PST. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

riisak
11-14-13, 10:52 PM
I got the same glitch too, also at 90 scythes. Looks like we are screwed =/

walhalladragon
11-14-13, 10:56 PM
I got it at 96! I feel totally *****ed!! I had to buy 3 scythes for 45 gold to craft it! I'd love to know who changed the time!

sand
11-14-13, 11:01 PM
I got it at 96! I feel totally *****ed!! I had to buy 3 scythes for 45 gold to craft it! I'd love to know who changed the time!

I wish you had waited. The dragon always remains in the Spell Shop for some time after the parts can no longer be earned. Likely, within the next day or two, TeamLava will correct what was obviously an error and resume awarding Spirit Scythes for a short time; maybe even credit you with scythes for those battles that gave you Midnight Mace.

chavacana
11-14-13, 11:01 PM
According to Frozen Turtle, we should still have 12 hours. This is wrong on so many levels.

awsumum
11-14-13, 11:17 PM
you are sending the message that I shouldn't even bother trying. If this is how you treat customers eventually they will fall so far behind they stop caring. I already watched my bf get there, he used to spend cash on your dragons but now too many leaving with too short notice he fell too far behind and said screw it not worth it, impossible goals.

We are due for a new dragon tomorrow, it's probably going to be a tournament dragon, craftable with midnight maces :)

sand
11-14-13, 11:27 PM
Tournament?
The last tournament (Nano) ended several days ago. The next one is expected on Tuesday; not tomorrow.
Also, tournament dragons are never crafted. You win the tournament; you get the egg.
The dragon we are missing is a Battle Arena Prize dragon; not a Tournament Prize.

awsumum
11-14-13, 11:30 PM
Tournament?
The last tournament (Nano) ended several days ago. The next one is expected on Tuesday; not tomorrow.
Also, tournament dragons are never crafted. You win the tournament; you get the egg.
The dragon we are missing is a Battle Arena Prize dragon; not a Tournament Prize.

Ok, sorry I got confused :( it's hard keeping up with all the new dragons! Didn't mean to mislead or confuse anyone.

kooky panda
11-15-13, 06:01 AM
I just battled and got a scythe. This may be been an early release glitch.
This has been reported.

PikaSquirrel
11-15-13, 12:38 PM
This was a minor hiccup for a few minutes only. The reward is now the Midnight Mace as of 11:00AM today.

awsumum
11-15-13, 12:57 PM
Thank you for letting us know :)

kooky panda
11-15-13, 02:14 PM
New Black Knight Dragon !!!

See Current Thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61399-Black-Knight-Dragon-Crafting-(IOS)&p=781431&viewfull=1#post781431)