PDA

View Full Version : Unable to collect or feed from the dog house (Hidden icon)

LacKi_HiHi
11-14-13, 04:49 PM
I bought a dog house and a dog(60.000 coins) . But when I touch on the dog house, feeding and bell area are hidden. I've tried to reload the game by hitting Home button twice, restart my iphone even reinstall the game. It's hopeless. Please help me.

Sorry everybody, I'm trying to upload the picture. Forum notificated me that it's too large.
http://i.imgur.com/fSnkll9.jpg

:(

[S8] Regina
11-14-13, 04:53 PM
You may need to tap away from the Dog House (anywhere around it). There should be a Bucket icon so that you can Collect from the Dog. After you Collect from the Dog, you can Feed it (the Feed Button will light up).

LacKi_HiHi
11-14-13, 07:17 PM
Thank you for supporting.
I've tried it. Tap on the dog house then tap anywhere around it. But just only "Add/Buy a dog" icon is twinkling on each tap.
Bell & Feed icon are still hidden.
Please help me.

kooky panda
11-14-13, 07:25 PM
Go over and collect a few crops, then you should see a bucket, swipe the bucket over the dog house.

[S8] Regina
11-14-13, 07:28 PM
When you tap away from the habitat, on an empty field, you should see the Bucket icon on the bottom. You will need to swipe the Bucket across the Dog to Collect from it (just like Collecting from your Cows, Chickens, Pigs and Sheeps). After you Collect from the Dog, you can Feed it (the Feed Button will light up). Hope this helps!

LacKi_HiHi
11-14-13, 07:34 PM
Thank everybody so so much. I use the bucket pass over the dog house then I can feed it. I'm happy now

[S8] Regina
11-14-13, 07:42 PM
Nice! :)