PDA

View Full Version : Frankenstein Dragon

MakJulos
11-14-13, 03:07 PM
Bumping this ol' thread since i'm now getting even more useless parts that i have no use for, and i still think a Frankenstein dragon could look awesomely wacky!:D

It would be nice using leftover parts like the Leviathan pearls, Scythe thingys, and bits like that for something. It might not be possible to implement, but having a craftable dragon made from these pieces, perhaps having it crafted using any 99 (or maybe 199 to make it into a greater achievement) of these bits, that would be cool!

It would give incentive to continue entering arena after tournaments are over to collect more pieces, if you could put together a dragon (Frankenstein Dragon, Mutant Dragon, or smthn perhaps) using a set number of random type leftover reward components!

Not really thought it through much, but i think it would be very nice having a use for these leftovers!

MakJulos
12-13-13, 02:34 PM
With even more of the leftovers now, and more most likely incoming, i STILL like the idea of a mutant dragon! I can imagine that it'd end up really low on TL priority list though, unless they figure out a way make some money on it LOL!

It would be a very nice gift to players if they could do it without profit in mind though - rewarding ppl that has been loyally battling in arena a lot, no tricks! I'd like it a lot. :)

matchbox222
01-01-14, 05:39 PM
It would be nice using leftover parts like the Leviathan pearls, Scythe thingys, and bits like that for something. It might not be possible to implement, but having a craftable dragon made from these pieces, perhaps having it crafted using any 99 (or maybe 199 to make it into a greater achievement) of these bits, that would be cool!

It would give incentive to continue entering arena after tournaments are over to collect more pieces, if you could put together a dragon (Frankenstein Dragon, Mutant Dragon, or smthn perhaps) using a set number of random type leftover reward components!

Not really thought it through much, but i think it would be very nice having a use for these leftovers!

I like the idea it's a great way to get rid of the parts that expired tournament dragons left in your storage:cool:

MakJulos
01-20-14, 03:46 PM
There's always ppl around muttering about having leftover crafting pieces, but you rarely see ppl try seriously to make TL listen when the idea of implementing a craftable dragon made from leftovers....

As always i think it'll be tricky getting anything new if it's not profitable for game developers, but again, it would be a very nice reward to ppl that loyally enter arena to fight for components and glory!

And well, it would be profitable too i think, since many would enter a few extra times to get some more pieces to use for their mutant dragon - myself i dislike the flawed lottery combat system, but knowing that these drops could be used no matter if i make it all the way or not would give me more reason to enter arena. Oh well, i may be missing out on something here, but someway somehow - a dragon craftable from leftover components would be awesome!

jptheripper
01-20-14, 03:53 PM
i would like to see crafting 2 pearls (etc..) into whatever the current is,

MakJulos
03-13-14, 06:28 AM
There's also a whole monster dragon family waiting to be created, with Werewolf Dragon, Dracula Dragon....hmm what more classic scary types are there.....

PineapplePigeon
03-15-14, 01:46 PM
Yes!!!! This would be the BEST THING!!! I have never been able to craft one of those arena dragons anyways!

MakJulos
03-17-14, 04:10 PM
Yes!!!! This would be the BEST THING!!! I have never been able to craft one of those arena dragons anyways!

Hehe well, i hope you manage to collect a full set of some craftable collected dragon real soon, and as for the idea of using leftovers to craft some mixed pieces dragon it's been up so many times on forum and never ever has anyone from TL or Storm8 commented or taken it up themselves on those polls asking what new stuff we want in game, kinda sad...

If they figure out a way of making money on one it might come true some day, otherwise i doubt they'll ever do something about our leftovers - but who knows, if community was to keep asking for it ocver and over again maybe they'll grow tired of it lol and actually give community something that the community is asking for :confused:

mermaidzen
03-23-14, 05:26 AM
I agree I have lots of different bits that I will never be able to use as couldn't get enough pieces, and with mining coming to an end lots of people will have platinum left over. TL need to find a way for us to use these bits up.

MazReptile
04-08-14, 03:18 AM
It would be awesome, so many dragons could come from this. Like Frankenstein, or junkyard (saw a thread) and many more.
It would be a while if TL did this tho, but it can be profitable, because like others, I can never get an arena dragon by battling (my dragons suck apparently) but this idea is cool :)

brandonu
04-15-14, 01:41 PM
This is a fantastic idea

dala12
05-28-14, 11:39 PM
I have too many stones that I cannot use like the blue ones. When you have crafted the ruby and Safire etc. you have a lot left overs. So please make for those stones a nice dragon combo too!

kittymur
06-12-14, 04:08 AM
I hope this idea will work any time. I have so many useless parts

mermaidzen
07-22-14, 03:42 PM
I have a load more useless parts and was would've ring if TL have given any thought to this

Lasyndw
07-26-14, 09:19 AM
who knows maybe someday they will decide to recycle the dragons so you can finish them.....

JeannesThinkin
08-03-14, 05:13 AM
Great Idea! But I think it is better if the number be higher. 99 or 199 seems too easy if you are higher leveled.

benjessie
08-06-14, 11:21 AM
I honestly have Arrowheads, Maces, and Bluebells in my storage that I want to get rid of. I also have random things like small red or purple gems that I don't need. I have an extra big Amethyst and extra big Ruby. I really hope we get this.

bravewarrior
08-20-14, 04:32 PM
I think a Potpourri Dragon would be good in the crafting shop. Take all the unused battle pieces, extra mine pieces, extra gemstones, maps, lotus flowers, and craft a Potpourri Dragon. It will clear out a few GB in Teamlava's server and we get a dragon and our storage cleaned out.

matchbox222
08-20-14, 04:39 PM
Great idea we really need some way to clear out all of those useless bits in our storage! ;)

matchbox222
08-20-14, 07:26 PM
It would be awesome, so many dragons could come from this. Like Frankenstein, or junkyard (saw a thread) and many more.
It would be a while if TL did this tho, but it can be profitable, because like others, I can never get an arena dragon by battling (my dragons suck apparently) but this idea is cool :)

Junkyard dragon sounds nice but it sounds like a metal dragon to me :p

Exeroth
08-24-14, 05:41 PM
This is an awesome idea! I hope TL will consider it.

MaribouMay
08-25-14, 10:53 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps a Frankenstein dragon for Halloween was the monster was made of many parts.

maguar
08-26-14, 02:43 AM
Merged some threads on using left over arena parts to craft dragons