PDA

View Full Version : More appliances after level 73 please

HollyGolite
11-14-13, 02:32 PM
I know I can purchase more appliances for 49 gems, but I don't have that many gems and I'm not willing to fork out $10 for each new appliance I might want. I'm wondering how much longer this game holds the attention of players past this level? For me, it's not going to be much longer seeing that I can't participate in a lot of the goals unless I put down real cash. Urg!

igames4me
11-14-13, 02:46 PM
I've done every goal on main acct and most on this acct so it is possible to do the goals with only 18 appliances

Just store appliance you don't need at moment and purchase the ones needs for goal

I never plan to buy extra appliance slots... I think it's not worth the money

HollyGolite
11-14-13, 03:06 PM
So if I store an appliance I can purchase a new one with my coins? Did not know that!

igames4me
11-14-13, 03:10 PM
So if I store an appliance I can purchase a new one with my coins? Did not know that!

Yes .... You can store appliance or 10 or all and buy the ones you need to complete goals with coins
I usually buy 5 of each appliance for goals or more if parts ate old regular parts

HollyGolite
11-14-13, 07:25 PM
Yes .... You can store appliance or 10 or all and buy the ones you need to complete goals with coins
I usually buy 5 of each appliance for goals or more if parts ate old regular parts

Well that changes everything. Sorry for complaining! Thanks!!

igames4me
11-14-13, 07:37 PM
Well that changes everything. Sorry for complaining! Thanks!!

Your welcome... That's what forums are for